Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 106
  1. #61
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Fine heres another:
    When I get older, they'll call me freedom
    Just like a Waving Flag.

    [Chorus]
    When I get older, I will be stronger,
    They'll call me freedom, just like a Waving Flag,
    And then it goes back, and then it goes back,
    And then it goes back

    Born to a throne, stronger than Rome
    But Violent prone, poor people zone,
    But it's my home, all I have known,
    Where I got grown, streets we would roam.
    But out of the darkness, I came the farthest,
    Among the hardest survival.
    Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
    Except no defeat, surrender retreat,

    So we struggling, fighting to eat and
    We wondering when we'll be free,
    So we patiently wait, for that fateful day,
    It's not far away, so for now we say


    YouTube - Young Artists For Haiti - Wavin' Flag

    I love this song

    They only teach us the abc's
    we play on the hard concrete
    all we got is life on streets

    fuck i forgot the rest.

  2. #62
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    I dont know any songs though O_o

  3. #63
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Fine heres another:
    When I get older, they'll call me freedom
    Just like a Waving Flag.

    [Chorus]
    When I get older, I will be stronger,
    They'll call me freedom, just like a Waving Flag,
    And then it goes back, and then it goes back,
    And then it goes back

    Born to a throne, stronger than Rome
    But Violent prone, poor people zone,
    But it's my home, all I have known,
    Where I got grown, streets we would roam.
    But out of the darkness, I came the farthest,
    Among the hardest survival.
    Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
    Except no defeat, surrender retreat,

    So we struggling, fighting to eat and
    We wondering when we'll be free,
    So we patiently wait, for that fateful day,
    It's not far away, so for now we say


    YouTube - Young Artists For Haiti - Wavin' Flag

    I love this song
    I only like Avril in that song.


  4. #64
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    I only like Avril in that song.

    30 other canadian artist, drake ripped it so decent, and u only like avril?

  5. #65
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused

  6. #66
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post


    30 other canadian artist, drake ripped it so decent, and u only like avril?
    Yes I only liked Avril through that whole video.


  7. #67
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    Everyoe watch my video above ^.^

    Darth Vader being smartass

  8. #68
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader- View Post
    Everyoe watch my video above ^.^

    Darth Vader being smartass
    AHAHAHHAHA

  9. #69
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    I dident know i was a Smart ass :O

  10. #70
    warxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader- View Post
    Everyoe watch my video above ^.^

    Darth Vader being smartass
    How about no?
    Old shit is old.

  11. #71
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader- View Post
    LOL darth vader is a pure asshole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    Yes I only liked Avril through that whole video.

    Damn you azn DAMN YOU!

  12. #72
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    Distinct is an Azn OMG

  13. #73
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post


    LOL darth vader is a pure asshole.



    Damn you azn DAMN YOU!
    She has a nice accent to her singing, plus shes hot.


  14. #74
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    She has a nice accent to her singing, plus shes hot.

    That is true.

  15. #75
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    She sounds hot!

    I want her

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2LT4|4perms|Base character change|330,000 GP
    By Reflex- in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:46 PM
  2. CSM3 2 perms + base character change
    By xxpwnnerxx in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:17 PM
  3. [Request] Base Character (The Lighter Skinned One) To Codename: Raven
    By Snowy77 in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:09 PM
  4. [Request] Helbreath Hack (request for Character Stats Editor)
    By NiceSocks in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 03:39 PM
  5. Helbreath Hack (request for Character Stats Editor)
    By NiceSocks in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 06:14 PM