Thread: ummmmmmmm what?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    777Aluseu777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My own Lil World
    Posts
    2,756
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Happy
    wow i feel like a dumbass, i never knew u could get back there >.<

  2. #17
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu1 View Post
    wow i feel like a dumbass, i never knew u could get back there >.<
    lol, fail!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #18
    777Aluseu777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My own Lil World
    Posts
    2,756
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    lol, fail!
    yeah i had to wait afew seconds but i got there, camped like a mofo to win last man standing xD

  4. #19
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu1 View Post


    yeah i had to wait afew seconds but i got there, camped like a mofo to win last man standing xD
    Surprised some idiotic choob didnt call you a hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #20
    777Aluseu777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My own Lil World
    Posts
    2,756
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Surprised some idiotic choob didnt call you a hacker
    O.o i know right i get called a hacker all the time because of my airstrike witch btw do absolutely nothing, it landed right on someone and they didnt lose a single hp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
  3. What happend to Channel 1?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 11:36 AM
  4. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM
  5. What type of games
    By djraziel127 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:22 PM