Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    PL4GUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Behind you....
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Customizable sniper/other scopes.

    Hey MPGHiens! Ok, here me out, i had this idea and i would like some feedback on it.

    Do you think that nexon should introduce buyable snipers (and other guns) with their scopes removed, and in return, allow you to buy your own scopes for them. This would mean that you could put the M107 scope onto a L96A1. Of course, we all know that certain scopes are better than others, so nexon should but grade locks on.

    I just though of this when i was doing a sniper trial (i bought every available sniper......) and i found (and u probably all know) that, for example, the SR25 and the L96A1 have the same scope, but the L9 scopes in further.

    Anyways plz reply, ty

  2. #2
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    No .



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  3. #3
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh
    Yeah that should be cool it would be awsome

  4. #4
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by PL4GUE View Post
    Hey MPGHiens! Ok, here me out, i had this idea and i would like some feedback on it.

    Do you think that nexon should introduce buyable snipers (and other guns) with their scopes removed, and in return, allow you to buy your own scopes for them. This would mean that you could put the M107 scope onto a L96A1. Of course, we all know that certain scopes are better than others, so nexon should but grade locks on.

    I just though of this when i was doing a sniper trial (i bought every available sniper......) and i found (and u probably all know) that, for example, the SR25 and the L96A1 have the same scope, but the L9 scopes in further.

    Anyways plz reply, ty
    Too much work for Nexon
    they're not gonna do it,


  5. #5
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Too much work for Nexon
    Which means more fail



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #6
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,855
    nah i like the snipes like they are now .

  7. #7
    PL4GUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Behind you....
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i know there not gunna do it but i was just suggesting

  8. #8
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by PL4GUE View Post
    i know there not gunna do it but i was just suggesting
    Then a suggestion would be a waste of time when you know it's not going to be possible, right?


  9. #9
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Then a suggestion would be a waste of time when you know it's not going to be possible, right?
    Damn you hit the table again Sir!



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #10
    MissRandomSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    @ Barbie's House
    Posts
    2,342
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Too much work for Nexon
    they're not gonna do it,
    yep
    .

  11. #11
    CoderNever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $700,458,011
    Posts
    1,196
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    2,233
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Too much work for Nexon
    they're not gonna do it,
    or they can just not change the visual appearance of the scope when your not looking trough it and make it look different when you right click..it will basically be like buying a cross-heir in the Black market..i think its a good idea..
    I Apologize for my latest release "CN Hack 7-11-11" I assure you it is not up to "CN Standard", and I feel bad due to all its flaws. I'm working hard, and steadily to remake it for I can bring everyone a hack they will really like!


    Support NSY Inject

    CoderNever
    GameArena
    _Fk127_
    ViSiON
    -Lunar_
    Bubbles Kittys

    Code:
    ¢N Mike says
    Cyber Bulling is bad
    J Whit says
    Yea bob wants to fuck my pussy
    ¢N Mike says
    Whit
    dont be a cyber bully
    J Whit says
    FUCK YOU
    ¢N Mike says
    Words hurt
    ѱ NOOB says
    whit gets bullied in school so he goes online and bullies kids online
    J Whit says
    DUH
    Stress relieve
    relieving
    The kintergarden kids beat my ass
    ¢N Mike says
    Thats just sad

Similar Threads

  1. Sniper No Scope
    By doggyrpg in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 09:46 PM
  2. Snipers/no scopes
    By Sharpcut in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 09:50 AM
  3. CoD 4 No spread for snipers (no scope)
    By Weapon317 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 06:38 PM
  4. M103 Scope On Any other Scopes?
    By OMGxAxVIRUS in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 05:49 PM
  5. Partner For CAEU Sniper No Scope 360.
    By KayNineKid in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 01:23 PM