Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    rocker340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    76
    yea the only way to rlly get banned would be if u were frapped or a gm sees u

    ive been telekilling in cabin fever for about a month now and i was just caught yesterday
    u just have to be carefull, unlike i was

    If you need a Lo/Ck/Er/Z invite, PM me! Lo/Ck/Er/Z is a promotion site to watch videos for PTZ, and redeem cool electronics for free by trading in PTZ




  2. #17
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker340 View Post
    yea the only way to rlly get banned would be if u were frapped or a gm sees u

    ive been telekilling in cabin fever for about a month now and i was just caught yesterday
    u just have to be carefull, unlike i was
    Lol it's not that hard to make a new account.

  3. #18
    Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the 80's, droppin acid.
    Posts
    639
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I always ask before I use OPK or telekill in Cabin Fever. And if a guy says he has fraps on I vote to kick him

  4. #19
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco View Post
    I always ask before I use OPK or telekill in Cabin Fever. And if a guy says he has fraps on I vote to kick him
    Wut if hes on other team?

  5. #20
    Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the 80's, droppin acid.
    Posts
    639
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Lurking

    I was talking about Cabin Fever, and in regular matches I kick people on my own team threatening to fraps people on the other team too.

    I'm all around pro-hacker and anti-fraps

    And heeeeeeeeeeey, your not Boombox!
    I was very sonfused for a second there.

  6. #21
    orlando808's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    To avoid me being called a hacker, when i play legit i use 80 sensitivity. /yea

    on my main i manage a 2.39 kd ratio

  7. #22
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by orlando808 View Post
    To avoid me being called a hacker, when i play legit i use 80 sensitivity. /yea

    on my main i manage a 2.39 kd ratio
    Probably like a SSG, lol.

  8. #23
    orlando808's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by -Boombox View Post


    Probably like a SSG, lol.
    SFC you gotta find ways to make things legit :3 investing a few nx to maintain is somewhat worth it. /yea

  9. #24
    DOEET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    How do you play with 80?
    That's intense.

  10. #25
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BIITCH View Post
    Lol are you dumb? Just because you don't get caught doesn't mean you don't hack.
    he was prolly trying to be funny . And to the first q' ermm lemme give u an advise, dont get urself in a open or regulary crowded spot. get down in the sewers or something so traffic is slower and u can say u heard their steps or something and thats why u aimed so fast. :P.

  11. #26
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by DOEET View Post
    How do you play with 80?
    That's intense.
    I play on max.

  12. #27
    orlando808's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DOEET View Post
    How do you play with 80?
    That's intense.
    it hones your reactions. so if your like really good at turning and aiming with such sensitivity.. your like beast.

    but i put on 80 cause i turn around like 10 times on 80 sense, moving my mouse to the side by like 3 inches

    high sensitivity makes all those jump shooting turning noobs all much easier to catch/kill/infect and so on :3/yea

    boombox is beast he plays on max

  13. #28
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by orlando808 View Post
    it hones your reactions. so if your like really good at turning and aiming with such sensitivity.. your like beast.

    but i put on 80 cause i turn around like 10 times on 80 sense, moving my mouse to the side by like 3 inches

    high sensitivity makes all those jump shooting turning noobs all much easier to catch/kill/infect and so on :3/yea

    boombox is beast he plays on max
    Yeah, I am.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. How to get free PS3 Games? And can you get banned for it?
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 09:34 AM
  2. For how much you get banned?
    By -InFinity in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 01:40 AM
  3. [SOLVED] Can you get banned for being in a xp lobby?
    By Bobmanb in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 01:14 AM
  4. Can you get banned for just coming here?
    By juanrineytor in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:21 PM
  5. What can you get banned for???
    By Kev in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:41 AM