View Poll Results: Is it possible.

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • yes.

    10 90.91%
  • no.

    1 9.09%

Thread: Talk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
  1. #16
    Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the 80's, droppin acid.
    Posts
    639
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post


    Hah i was right, fuck him up
    DDOS FTW!!!!

  2. #17
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by -Simply-Own- View Post
    They Cant Do Anything Though.
    The can do something,
    their are some members that are not GM's but Nexon staff.

  3. #18
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    To view mpgh I'm pretty sure you have to agree not to disclose any information about the site...

    Which means even if nexon viewed the site, they couldn't do anything, and they aren't allowed to view it anyway because it is against the MPGH terms of use
    Yes but if MPGH is giving hacks out to people that are going agents nexon's ToS then nexon does have full right to do something about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco View Post


    DDOS FTW!!!!
    Fail lol, that isn't even the guest ip, ip couldn't be found from a guest as it wasn't really ever registered.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  4. #19
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    I'm pretty sure nexon could give a shit and care lees about our TOS

    we dont care about theirs!



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  5. #20
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    The can do something,
    their are some members that are not GM's but Nexon staff.
    That is true, nexon does use some of its non-gm staff as a loophole to view, and disclose information about us

  6. #21
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Our ass is covered by our terms of use so it doesnt matter if nexon knows we distribute hacks.

  7. #22
    Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the 80's, droppin acid.
    Posts
    639
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    I'm pretty sure nexon could give a shit and care lees about our TOS

    we dont care about theirs!
    Well thats the truth. But we're not trying to sue them, so it doesn't matter to us.

  8. #23
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    /Fail, How could you track a ip of someone who isn't registered, you would need them to be registered to even view there information.
    i have my ways/yea



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  9. #24
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    I'm pretty sure nexon could give a shit and care lees about our TOS

    we dont care about theirs!
    Points proven, and ToS's have there void marks, and also ways around them, I think if this ever went to court that Nexon would win do to the point they have more money and a legit business along with a license to sell there stuff and what not, mpgh doesn't, hacking alone is agents the law.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Our ass is covered by our terms of use so it doesnt matter if nexon knows we distribute hacks.
    It does matter, and the ToS mean nothing to Nexon. Trust me.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  10. #25
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    Points proven, and ToS's have there void marks, and also ways around them, I think if this ever went to court that Nexon would win do to the point they have more money and a legit business along with a license to sell there stuff and what not, mpgh doesn't, hacking alone is agents the law.



    It does matter, and the ToS mean nothing to Nexon. Trust me.
    Were not harming the sales of any nexon products, and if nexon violates our ToS couldnt we use that against them?

  11. #26
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post


    Were not harming the sales of any nexon products, and if nexon violates our ToS couldnt we use that against them?
    True but Harming the sales part is false, a lot of players rage quit due to hackers, I mean I hack myself but.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  12. #27
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    True but Harming the sales part is false, a lot of players rage quit due to hackers, I mean I hack myself but.
    Even if, alot of players feel that they hav an advantage over everybody hacker.or not if they hav nx.

  13. #28
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post


    Even if, alot of players feel that they hav an advantage over everybody hacker.or not if they hav nx.
    Yes but NX was put into the game as a way for Nexon to support the game itself, VIP's and Pubs shorten the advantage of NX user's along with giving players opk and chams.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  14. #29
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    Yes but NX was put into the game as a way for Nexon to support the game itself, VIP's and Pubs shorten the advantage of NX user's along with giving players opk and chams.
    True that, but still there are more nx users per game then there are hackers.

  15. #30
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thats a great thought Windows, but mpgh has been up for a while now, dont you think nexon wouldve already done something about the site by now? ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Talk to me WoW nerds.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 03:05 PM
  2. Windows Live Messenger - talk to Yahoo
    By 1h1a1i in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 04:46 PM
  3. The Zygonians! TALK TO THEM
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 12:20 AM
  4. IET U MOFO come talk to me
    By $GHOST$ in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:15 PM
  5. Conversation Thread [Just people talking]
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 07:18 PM