View Poll Results: Is Combat Arms laggier now?

Voters
35. This poll is closed
  • Yea, I feel ya bro.

    23 65.71%
  • No, it's just you.

    10 28.57%
  • I don't really know.

    2 5.71%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Surprised, a little, not a lot but a little, I was using a hack 'bad MOuzie!" and I found it REALLY lagging.

  2. #17
    Sm4rtAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Backing up SmartAlley
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Fine
    I use VIP all the time and I dont lag.


  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sm4rtAlley View Post
    I use VIP all the time and I dont lag.
    Buy me VIP whore.

  4. #19
    calmiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Looking in your window :O
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mines beastly as hell, Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT 1280mb DDR2
    Intel quad core 2.*****
    DDR3 Ram 14
    OS-Windows 7 64-bit
    [html][/html] www.myspace.com/kahlbrah



    X =COMPLETE
    =NOT
    [X] Made my own hack
    [X] Got kicked for hacking
    [X] Got kicked for not hacking
    [] Get VIP for MPGH
    [] Become MPGH Mod
    [X] Get laid


    EFFECTS OF VIP FTW!

    THANK ME IF I HELPED

  5. #20
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    CA feels the same for me ...

  6. #21
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Computer is worst than UnGodly..
    I just use white maps and play on only Deathroom and Junk Flea. And sometimes warhead a grave digger. Im fine most of the time.

  7. #22
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    It's always been getting worse.

  8. #23
    mooserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    529
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    No its not, you overclocked it, have fun when it starts fucking up in a year or so.
    It has been overclocked since january 2009. But it is barely overclocked at all. Only the ram is faster with the cpu a tiny bit. Also the ram was made to run at 1333 Mhz, but will run at anything lower too.
    [YOUTUBE]NsOG1khq8Rs[/YOUTUBE]

    ^^^Check Out the Crazy Black Chick that was on my Bus^^^






  9. #24
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mooserman View Post
    It has been overclocked since january 2009. But it is barely overclocked at all. Only the ram is faster with the cpu a tiny bit. Also the ram was made to run at 1333 Mhz, but will run at anything lower too.
    What do u mean by overclocked?

  10. #25
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post


    What do u mean by overclocked?
    Overclocking is the process of running a computer component at a higher clock rate (more clock cycles per second) than it was designed for or was specified by the manufacturer, usually practiced by enthusiasts seeking an increase in the performance of their computers. Some purchase low-end computer components which they then overclock to higher clock rates, or overclock high-end components to attain levels of performance beyond the specified values. Others overclock outdated components to keep pace with new system requirements, rather than purchasing new hardware.[1]

    People who overclock their components mainly focus their efforts on processors, video cards, motherboard chipsets, and random-access memory (RAM). It is done through manipulating the CPU multiplier and the motherboard's front side bus (FSB) clock rate until a maximum stable operating frequency is reached, although with the introduction of Intel's new X58 chipset and the Core i7 processor, the front side bus has been replaced with the QPI (Quick Path Interconnect); often this is called the Baseclock (BCLK). While the idea is simple, variation in the electrical and physical characteristics of computing systems complicates the process. CPU multipliers, bus dividers, voltages, thermal loads, cooling techniques and several other factors such as individual semiconductor clock and thermal tolerances can affect it. Every component has its unique limits with higher clocks and voltage. Two different CPUs may clock completely differently, one being stable with higher clocks at a similar temperature as the other. The bus and memory stability and tolerances also affect how stable an overclocking can be.[2]

    (yes I copy and paste)

  11. #26
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Overclocking is the process of running a computer component at a higher clock rate (more clock cycles per second) than it was designed for or was specified by the manufacturer, usually practiced by enthusiasts seeking an increase in the performance of their computers. Some purchase low-end computer components which they then overclock to higher clock rates, or overclock high-end components to attain levels of performance beyond the specified values. Others overclock outdated components to keep pace with new system requirements, rather than purchasing new hardware.[1]

    People who overclock their components mainly focus their efforts on processors, video cards, motherboard chipsets, and random-access memory (RAM). It is done through manipulating the CPU multiplier and the motherboard's front side bus (FSB) clock rate until a maximum stable operating frequency is reached, although with the introduction of Intel's new X58 chipset and the Core i7 processor, the front side bus has been replaced with the QPI (Quick Path Interconnect); often this is called the Baseclock (BCLK). While the idea is simple, variation in the electrical and physical characteristics of computing systems complicates the process. CPU multipliers, bus dividers, voltages, thermal loads, cooling techniques and several other factors such as individual semiconductor clock and thermal tolerances can affect it. Every component has its unique limits with higher clocks and voltage. Two different CPUs may clock completely differently, one being stable with higher clocks at a similar temperature as the other. The bus and memory stability and tolerances also affect how stable an overclocking can be.[2]

    (yes I copy and paste)
    Ahh i see, would overclocking be a good thing for me?

  12. #27
    DOEET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Hell no.
    It's like burning money.

    I spent 1600$ for a computer that lights up

    With FRAPS I get over 2k FPS on the Log-In screen and over 100(recording) in-game.

    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Computer is worst than UnGodly..
    I just use white maps and play on only Deathroom and Junk Flea. And sometimes warhead a grave digger. Im fine most of the time.
    No wonder guys you play worse than I thought you would :/

    EDIT: Stupid question- Since I'm buying some more RAM, can I overclock one stick...lolwut?

  13. #28
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post


    Ahh i see, would overclocking be a good thing for me?
    No, because overclocking will cause damage to your PC if you're not careful, overclocking also cause the PC to overun itself and might cause problem.

  14. #29
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    well of course it will get more laggy. every day more and more people join, resulting in more take up of the nexon server. nexon still has yet to change, and really don't care about it. so as time goes on it will keep getting more laggy


  15. #30
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm sorry but Jabuuty, it's just you. I'm sure I have a less decent PC than you and I can play CA fine.



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is the color of the head on Combat Arms?
    By theomenlol123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 09:50 PM
  2. how the hack mcapublick combat arms aid
    By hackerman1305 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 09:26 PM
  3. CANT INJECT THE 1.05 combat arms hacks
    By matman in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 08:15 PM
  4. Whats the PORTS For Combat Arms
    By i3ond in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 04:16 PM
  5. how do u get the weapons on combat arms dat are in black using mhs
    By pain123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 12:28 AM

Tags for this Thread