3. Press on the small controller in the top left corner and press "New..."
4. A pink box will pop up.
5. Skip the image tab and move onto Sticks.
6. Check the enable box and follow their directions if it says push stick 1 to the left push your left stick left and continue to do the routine.
OPTIONAL: There is a stick two which I recommend for W,A,S,D. Find the stick 2 tab and repeat step 6.
7. Move onto the D Pad tab. Enable it and follow its directions.
8. Then move onto Buttons. Press all your buttons and they will be in numerical order. Your top button will be 1 your right button will be 2 your bottom button will be 3 and your left button will be 4. Your L button will be 5, your R button will be 6, your L2 button will be 7 if you have one, and your R2 button will be 8.
OPTIONAL: You can use your Start button as well. It will be number 10.
9. Skip the Triggers tab and exit the pink window.
10. If you did number 9 correctly you will see a blueish blackish window.
11. If you have done this correctly it should look like this:
12. Map the blank boxes and directional pads when finished it should look like this:
PM Me for Help
Last edited by Zoom; 07-24-2010 at 03:48 AM.
Canadian Forces Recruiting! PM 4 INFO
The Following User Says Thank You to svizy For This Useful Post: