Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    IownzDAworldz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lawl thatd crash the whole Channel. If one hacker went into a room into 4 diffrent channels and shut them all down then it would close out the server ^_^ i tried it with my buds one time funny ass shit xD




    Upload this userbar to your avatar and upload it to mpgh.

    Subscribe to my youtube channel here:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/IownzDAworldz

    Follow me on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/IownzDAworldz

    Keep checking on my youtube for hacks and mods coming out by me so subscribe nao!!!

  2. #17
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    The stupidity of people these days amazes me.

  3. #18
    hhhjr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i live in your room hahahah
    Posts
    415
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Confused
    but there more legit player on each sever

  4. #19
    Devient_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Utah,Salt Lake Posts: 4,382
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Breezy
    theres no esacping hackers
    u might see me
    Devient__
    if you do
    scream hacker then run!

  5. #20
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    soo

    wat rank are you?
    Chimi is a 1lt or cpt.
    He's WOGL-B.

  6. #21
    HoboMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Same as 666HiddenMaster666
    Posts
    865
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Visionary View Post
    The stupidity of people these days amazes me.
    That's cuz they're no-life hackers sitting in the basement all day long, so they don't have time to learn common sense

  7. #22
    hhhjr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i live in your room hahahah
    Posts
    415
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Confused
    you your retarted why do people in this site say stuff like that fyi i am 14 going to highschool i am an A- student and i have friends but the reason you say what you say is because thats your life and by tell people that they have for sucky life makes you feel good for your self so to me thats sad i think you need to go to a dr to figure out your life so dont post retard things like that cuz its just retarded and doesnt make any feel bad about them self cuz i know how i live my life and its a good life unlike so many people that have bad lives so i feel that saying that is retarded cuz there are people in the world that has bad life by posting that you made nobody any good you just make people get mad at you so pls dont post retarted things like that i not even going to call you a noob cuz you something that i cant say

  8. #23
    HoboMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Same as 666HiddenMaster666
    Posts
    865
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhjr1 View Post
    you your retarted why do people in this site say stuff like that fyi i am 14 going to highschool i am an A- student and i have friends but the reason you say what you say is because thats your life and by tell people that they have for sucky life makes you feel good for your self so to me thats sad i think you need to go to a dr to figure out your life so dont post retard things like that cuz its just retarded and doesnt make any feel bad about them self cuz i know how i live my life and its a good life unlike so many people that have bad lives so i feel that saying that is retarded cuz there are people in the world that has bad life by posting that you made nobody any good you just make people get mad at you so pls dont post retarted things like that i not even going to call you a noob cuz you something that i cant say
    Yea, but you got no common sense to think that they'd all be banned in one banhammer move
    BTW, tl;dnr

  9. #24
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhjr1 View Post
    you your retarted why do people in this site say stuff like that fyi i am 14 going to highschool i am an A- student and i have friends but the reason you say what you say is because thats your life and by tell people that they have for sucky life makes you feel good for your self so to me thats sad i think you need to go to a dr to figure out your life so dont post retard things like that cuz its just retarded and doesnt make any feel bad about them self cuz i know how i live my life and its a good life unlike so many people that have bad lives so i feel that saying that is retarded cuz there are people in the world that has bad life by posting that you made nobody any good you just make people get mad at you so pls dont post retarted things like that i not even going to call you a noob cuz you something that i cant say
    Whyy did you write it in red.. I had a hard time reading
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  10. #25
    rubenhoed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhjr1 View Post
    you your retarted why do people in this site say stuff like that fyi i am 14 going to highschool i am an A- student and i have friends but the reason you say what you say is because thats your life and by tell people that they have for sucky life makes you feel good for your self so to me thats sad i think you need to go to a dr to figure out your life so dont post retard things like that cuz its just retarded and doesnt make any feel bad about them self cuz i know how i live my life and its a good life unlike so many people that have bad lives so i feel that saying that is retarded cuz there are people in the world that has bad life by posting that you made nobody any good you just make people get mad at you so pls dont post retarted things like that i not even going to call you a noob cuz you something that i cant say

    Omg my eyes were hurting while reading ur funny post/yea

  11. #26
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    OLD as mOLD.
    U c wut i did thur?

  12. #27
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Y'all like to whine a lot on a HACKING forum.

    Smart ones.

  13. #28
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
    Y'all like to whine a lot on a HACKING forum.

    Smart ones.
    Apparently people on this site are "legit."

  14. #29
    Flexxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Hack site?
    go to nexon and cry there

  15. #30
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexxxx View Post
    Hack site?
    go to nexon and cry there
    Quiet choob,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. THE GOVERNMENT WILL TAKE OVER YOUR PC
    By Haze in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:03 AM
  2. Let's take over the galaxy
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 12:27 AM
  3. I am officialy taking over the spammers corner
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:15 PM
  4. I will take over MPGH
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 03:35 AM
  5. Take Over ClarK's Corner
    By arunforce in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:39 PM