View Poll Results: Have you known about this?

Voters
19. This poll is closed
  • Yes, because Im a fucktard

    2 10.53%
  • No, thank you almight Jabbbbyyy.

    11 57.89%
  • Fuck youuu bitchhhhhhhhhhh fuck youuuuuuuuuuuu

    10 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
  1. #1
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093

    Post I can see your hacks.

    Okay, you all know im 100% legit
    I belived that in myself too, until I found that somebody ran hacks on my computer.
    The only person that plays CA other than me is my nephew..
    and on this computer. so when I looked further into this
    I found out that we can find your hacks kiddies
    look in your AhnReport in the HShield folder in your Combat Arms directory





    So if you follow that by going to:
    Code:
    Start>Run>regedit>Windows>HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows NT>Current Version>AppCompatFlags>Layers > Click on 'Layers'
    and probably you could find your hacks that you ran.
    Post a screenshot of what you've found there, you can delete the registry names / the hacks
    if you want. If this is useless, minions, go ahead and close. I don't hack so I don't know what the fuck that was about.


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-27-2010),Ed (07-28-2010)

  3. #2
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    So, it shows what hacks you ran? AWESOME.. I wanna check it out
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  4. #3
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good Job
    could be useful.
    ill check it out later, cuz im reinstalling CA.
    Last edited by Jailbroken671; 07-26-2010 at 04:28 PM.

  5. #4
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Jabuuty brought the sexy back

    /

  6. #5
    HughJass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Brooding
    What do u think would happen if i were to change the update values here?

  7. #6
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
    What do u think would happen if i were to change the update values here?
    Don't touch those.
    they seem harmless
    i'll be back in a few hours guys
    gonna get school supplies etc;.


  8. #7
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mine are just:

    (Default) REG_SZ (value not set)

    :\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms_Direct.exe REG_SZ WIN2000

    C:\Fraps\fraps.exe REG_SZ RUNASADMIN

    Does that mean I'm special? /

  9. #8
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    Mine are just:

    (Default) REG_SZ (value not set)

    :\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms_Direct.exe REG_SZ WIN2000

    C:\Fraps\fraps.exe REG_SZ RUNASADMIN

    Does that mean I'm special? /
    Means you're safe


  10. #9
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Here is mine.

    Code:
    C:\Fraps\fraps.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms_Direct.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\VCExpress.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Project64.exe	REG_SZ	VISTASP2
    C:\Program Files\SplitCam\SplitCam.exe	REG_SZ	VISTARTM RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\BN\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\kernal D\Kernel Detective v1.3.1\FixDump.exe	REG_SZ	VISTARTM
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\kernal D\Kernel Detective v1.3.1\Kernel Detective.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\kernal D\OllyDBG.EXE	REG_SZ	VISTARTM RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\stufffs\bInject.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\Update\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Downloads\update\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Downloads\update\nc49r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Downloads\update\UPDATE.EXE	REG_SZ	VISTARTM RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Music\Update\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	WINXPSP3
    C:\Users\Jones\Music\Update\update.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    E:\porn\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

  11. #10
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
    Here is mine.

    Code:
    C:\Fraps\fraps.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms_Direct.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\VCExpress.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Project64.exe	REG_SZ	VISTASP2
    C:\Program Files\SplitCam\SplitCam.exe	REG_SZ	VISTARTM RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\BN\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\kernal D\Kernel Detective v1.3.1\FixDump.exe	REG_SZ	VISTARTM
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\kernal D\Kernel Detective v1.3.1\Kernel Detective.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\kernal D\OllyDBG.EXE	REG_SZ	VISTARTM RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\stufffs\bInject.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\Update\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Downloads\update\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Downloads\update\nc49r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Downloads\update\UPDATE.EXE	REG_SZ	VISTARTM RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Music\Update\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	WINXPSP3
    C:\Users\Jones\Music\Update\update.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    E:\porn\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    E:\porn\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x.exe


  12. #11
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
    Here is mine.

    Code:
    C:\Fraps\fraps.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms_Direct.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\VCExpress.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Project64.exe	REG_SZ	VISTASP2
    C:\Program Files\SplitCam\SplitCam.exe	REG_SZ	VISTARTM RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\BN\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\kernal D\Kernel Detective v1.3.1\FixDump.exe	REG_SZ	VISTARTM
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\kernal D\Kernel Detective v1.3.1\Kernel Detective.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\kernal D\OllyDBG.EXE	REG_SZ	VISTARTM RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\stufffs\bInject.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Desktop\Update\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Downloads\update\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Downloads\update\nc49r.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Downloads\update\UPDATE.EXE	REG_SZ	VISTARTM RUNASADMIN
    C:\Users\Jones\Music\Update\cg08r.exe	REG_SZ	WINXPSP3
    C:\Users\Jones\Music\Update\update.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    E:\porn\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x.exe	REG_SZ	RUNASADMIN
    LOL Porn? I would never think to look there if I were looking for hacks >_>
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  13. #12
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    For XP it is:
    start>run>regedit>my computer>HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Wind ows NT>Current Version>AppCompatFlags>Layers
    And its all clean for me.
    VIP ftw.

  14. #13
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    For XP it is:
    start>run>regedit>my computer>HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Wind ows NT>Current Version>AppCompatFlags>Layers
    And its all clean for me.
    VIP ftw.
    VIP hack doesnt leave a record?

  15. #14
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    E:\porn\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x Final Build\xSyR1Ng3x.exe
    Oh my god xD
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  16. #15
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    VIP hack doesnt leave a record?
    Nope, probs why its VIP

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. YOU CAN SEE GOHSTS !NOOBS WE DONT HACK ! [Video]
    By affe_ in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 02:51 PM
  2. [ Random ] Can Others See Your Mod
    By FuzzyTeddy4 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 06:09 AM
  3. [Help] I can't see the hack menu
    By da_fin in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 11:57 PM
  4. today i made a warrock hacking vid where u can see vip stuff
    By aprill27 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 02:47 PM
  5. new hack check iut out pepole at MPGH figure it out and see if u can do this hack
    By snakeeater11112 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 09:07 PM

Tags for this Thread