sounds funny
    but you fail
    fix the image link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

Sexually Transmitted Disease, aka HIV / AIDS
    STD is the wrong term to use now adays they changed it to STI to make the ppl with STI's feel better and not like a cancer patient but more of a ingrown toe nail kind of patient, Sexualy Transmitted Infection aka ZOMBIES
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post

STD is the wrong term to use now adays they changed it to STI to make the ppl with STI's feel better and not like a cancer patient but more of a ingrown toe nail kind of patient, Sexualy Transmitted Infection aka ZOMBIES
    Why? They decided to get the STI when they slept with prostitutes.
    Quotes I live by.

A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    thats actualy not how its commonly transfered
    things like aids were originaly derrived from monkeys where canabals in africa ate the brains of the monkey got aids through the transfer of blood and then they had sex and then it was passed on, most STI's can be transfered from so much as an infected drop of blood getting in your eye, and some ppl have STI's they get from there partner who doesnt tell them then they transfer it to someone cause they dont know and so on and so on then eventualy it reaches the end of the line where someone gets tested and thinks oh shit i better ask everyone ive slept with and they never know who had it first
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12