Thread: Sniper Rifles

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    still saying you know alot about gunz/yea
    I believe M200 is way better than the L96A1
    It really depends, there is more than one version.

  2. #17
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    It really depends, there is more than one version.
    true, but i still say the ghille is better than the L96A1

  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    true, but i still say the ghille is better than the L96A1
    I like any of them, I like most sniper rifles.

  4. #19
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I didn't, this is explaining how the accuracy is high and why it still misses.
    The accuracy is low in Combat Arms, thats why in Nexon's arsenal, the accuracy bar is low.

  5. #20
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    The accuracy is low in Combat Arms, thats why in Nexon's arsenal, the accuracy bar is low.
    Then you'd know that the Nexon stats are often wrong?

  6. #21
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I like any of them, I like most sniper rifles.
    M107 has the best accuracy/yea.

  7. #22
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    M107 has the best accuracy/yea.
    Nope, that new rifle that is only out in that NX cases.

  8. #23
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Then you'd know that the Nexon stats are often wrong?
    Spread in CA is how big the Reticle gets when you move or shoot with a gun, accuracy in CA is how small the reticle is for any other weapons other than snipers, the accuracy for snipers is how close the bullet would hit where your scope is aimedat.

  9. #24
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    Spread in CA is how big the Reticle gets when you move or shoot with a gun, accuracy in CA is how small the reticle is for any other weapons other than snipers, the accuracy for snipers is how close the bullet would hit where your scope is aimedat.
    Probability distribution and fyi: The accuracy of a measurement system is the degree of closeness of measurements of a quantity to its actual (true) value. The precision is a measurement system, also called reproducibility or repeatability, is the degree to which repeated measurements under unchanged conditions show the same results.

    Therefore, my terms is right and used in the game.

  10. #25
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Probability distribution and fyi: The accuracy of a measurement system is the degree of closeness of measurements of a quantity to its actual (true) value. The precision is a measurement system, also called reproducibility or repeatability, is the degree to which repeated measurements under unchanged conditions show the same results.

    Therefore, my terms is right and used in the game.
    You forgot this is CA and not real life. Go to the arsenal and look at how its ACCURACY. Stop trying to pretend you're ignorant, you know i'm right now stop comparing real life to games.

  11. #26
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    You forgot this is CA and not real life. Go to the arsenal and look at how its ACCURACY. Stop trying to pretend you're ignorant, you know i'm right now stop comparing real life to games.
    What are you going to do about it?

    You can't bring up a good debate without flashing out the ignorant card and you don't know what I am thinking. A debate is an peaceful argument between two parties, I showed my proof and I can keep showing it.

    You're just as ignorant by pretending you think you're right as well, so that make you a hypocrite. I have my own views and you have yours, a stat going to prove me wrong?

    Accuracy in a game applies to the same science as in real life, you can't change the law of accuracy even if it is 'stats', the accuracy is STILL the same thing as I posted.

    You can't change the fact of the accuracy theory, even if it is a game, accuracy is literally: refers to precision and/or exactness of an thing (in this case the gun shooting).

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-27-2010)

  13. #27
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Nope, that new rifle that is only out in that NX cases.
    which is?
    i think that bcuz of the double zoom.

  14. #28
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    What are you going to do about it?

    You can't bring up a good debate without flashing out the ignorant card and you don't know what I am thinking. A debate is an peaceful argument between two parties, I showed my proof and I can keep showing it.

    You're just as ignorant by pretending you think you're right as well, so that make you a hypocrite. I have my own views and you have yours, a stat going to prove me wrong?

    Accuracy in a game applies to the same science as in real life, you can't change the law of accuracy even if it is 'stats', the accuracy is STILL the same thing as I posted.

    You can't change the fact of the accuracy theory, even if it is a game, accuracy is literally: refers to precision and/or exactness of an thing (in this case the gun shooting).
    You're saying the L96A1 in game doesn't have low accuracy but low precision, there is no such thing in Combat Arms. You are saying it is accurate and the stats says otherwise, but Nexon says otherwise, its their game and in their own game the accuracy is low. You're merely comparing real life to a simple game, which you don't do because its a GAME, nothing more, nothing less.

  15. #29
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    You're saying the L96A1 in game doesn't have low accuracy but low precision, there is no such thing in Combat Arms. You are saying it is accurate and the stats says otherwise, but Nexon says otherwise, its their game and in their own game the accuracy is low. You're merely comparing real life to a simple game, which you don't do because its a GAME, nothing more, nothing less.
    Yes there is, you know it as 'spread' which is also known as Uniform distribution. Which is: "a known, finite number of equally spaced outcomes equally likely to happen." this is a class in 'spread' which is the 'sub-branch' of probability distribution. Which is: The probability distribution describes the range of possible values that a random variable can attain and the probability that the value of the random variable is within any (measurable) subset of that range.

  16. #30
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Yes there is, you know it as 'spread' which is also known as Uniform distribution. Which is: "a known, finite number of equally spaced outcomes equally likely to happen." this is a class in 'spread' which is the 'sub-branch' of probability distribution. Which is: The probability distribution describes the range of possible values that a random variable can attain and the probability that the value of the random variable is within any (measurable) subset of that range.
    There you go again... comparing something in real life to a game's definition.... If you're gonna do that compare a heartbeat sensor for me, will ya?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Buying awm sniper rifle 25$
    By lll187lll in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 03:24 AM
  2. M82 sniper rifle
    By Lovepreet in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 09:46 PM
  3. How bye a weapon L85A1 Sniper Rifle
    By Feniks in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:01 AM
  4. AWM (AI_AW Sniper Rifle) retail code for sale on EBay.
    By bambell in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:06 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:00 PM