Thread: Sniper Rifles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    There you go again... comparing something in real life to a game's definition.... If you're gonna do that compare a heartbeat sensor for me, will ya?
    Because, you can't change a theory, you're not SEEING my point and most likely will not care or even try to get my point as you always want to be Mr. Right.

    Example, you can't change Newton Laws of Physic in a game, even with no clip in theory there is always a force acting on it based on the Newton Laws.

    My theory is right, because mathematically, I am correct, I don't disagree with you. I don't, I agree with you 100%, but saying I am wrong when you're seeing me 'comparing real life to a game', when you should see the mathematics principle.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-27-2010)

  3. #32
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Because, you can't change a theory, you're not SEEING my point and most likely will not care or even try to get my point as you always want to be Mr. Right.

    Example, you can't change Newton Laws of Physic in a game, even with no clip in theory there is always a force acting on it based on the Newton Laws.

    My theory is right, because mathematically, I am correct, I don't disagree with you. I don't, I agree with you 100%, but saying I am wrong when you're seeing me 'comparing real life to a game', when you should see the mathematic principle.
    Theres a giant difference between a definition and a whole law, Mouzie. BTW, wheres my comparison with the heart beat sensor in MW2 and real life?

  4. #33
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    Theres a giant difference between a definition and a whole law, Mouzie. BTW, wheres my comparison with the heart beat sensor in MW2 and real life?
    While you're right, that have nothing to do with my theory as you choose not to answer directly.

    If you're going to be a smartass about me 'comparing things to real life', then you really need to rethink. But here: Google

  5. #34
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    While you're right, that have nothing to do with my theory as you choose not to answer directly.

    If you're going to be a smartass about me 'comparing things to real life', then you really need to rethink. But here: Google
    I would like it delivered to me, Mouzie style.

  6. #35
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    I would like it delivered to me, Mouzie style.
    How about, no?

    Because, you're getting off topic and you're not posting anything relevant to the debate. If you got nothing else to say, then we simply go our own way.

    You obviously got nothing more creative to say, you're simple stepping out of the debate so you can look smart.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-27-2010)

  8. #36
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    How about, no?

    Because, you're getting off topic and you're not posting anything relevant to the debate. If you got nothing else to say, then we simply go our own way.

    You obviously got nothing more creative to say, you're simple stepping out of the debate so you can look smart.
    I'm not trying to look smart, .

    I admit, I'm a complete dumbass, but if you're gonna compare real life to a game, compare a heart beat sensor for me, as a request.

  9. #37
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Well, the M200 CheyTac Intervention STILL hold's the longest recorded confirmed kill IN THE WORLD.

    Length - 53 inches (extended in third position)
    46.75 inches (closed)
    Weight - 31 lbs
    Barrel - 29 inch with 1:13 twist (also available in 26 inch)
    7 round mag


    "The CheyTac Intervention is an American-made heavy sniper rifle designed by CheyTac LLC. for long range soft target interdiction (i.e., anti-personnel/sniper). The CheyTac Intervention rifle is fed using a detachable single stack magazine, which holds 5 or 7 rounds. It fires .408 CheyTac or .375 CheyTac ammunition. CheyTac papers state that the entire system is capable of delivering sub-MOA accuracy at ranges of up to 2500 yards (2286 m), one of the longest ranges of all modern-day sniper rifles."

    "The Intervention holds the world record for best group at a distance, landing 3 bullets within 16⅝ inches (42 cm) at 2,321 yards (2,122 m) near Arco in Idaho.

    On the TV show Future Weapons episode "Massive Attack" the host Richard Machowicz, a former United States Navy SEAL, made 3 out of 6 shots hit a human sized sheet of metal at a distance of 2,530 yd (2,313 m) at Arco Pass in Idaho."

  10. #38
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    I'm not trying to look smart, .

    I admit, I'm a complete dumbass, but if you're gonna compare real life to a game, compare a heart beat sensor for me, as a request.
    I'm not comparing anything, which you keep not getting.

    A theory is the thought of a mind, a creativity of the thought process, you can't change it unless it is proven wrong. Which you have not done yet, the theory of accuracy and precision still exist in all shooting game because of the theory IRL, you can't aim a gun in a game and say its accuracy is low based on its performance and stats. Shoot an L9 across a map, does the bullet not GO across the map?

  11. #39
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I'm not comparing anything, which you keep not getting.

    A theory is the thought of a mind, a creativity of the thought process, you can't change it unless it is proven wrong. Which you have not done yet, the theory of accuracy and precision still exist in all shooting game because of the theory IRL, you can't aim a gun in a game and say its accuracy is low based on its performance and stats. Shoot an L9 across a map, does the bullet not GO across the map?
    Let's all stop flaming and get back on topic.
    And this is coming from ME of all people.

  12. #40
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    Let's all stop flaming and get back on topic.
    And this is coming from ME of all people.
    We're not flaming, a flame is a verbal attack, we're having a debate in which you're welcome to join in.

  13. #41
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    We're not flaming, a flame is a verbal attack, we're having a debate in which you're welcome to join in.
    well, stop debating and look at my M200 post...

  14. #42
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    well, stop debating and look at my M200 post...
    Not bad, but the longest confirmed kill was 2,475 meters with an L11.

  15. #43
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Not bad, but the longest confirmed kill was 2,475 meters with an L11.
    Still, the M200 CheyTac Intervention is unique in EVERYWAY.

    A custom PDA System.

  16. #44
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post
    L11 is the best gun.
    'Nuff said.
    barret <3

  17. #45
    RedThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    553
    My Mood
    Twisted
    L96A1 is the original BEAST, nothing beats it, NOTHING, honestly you cant beat a veteran L9 user with any of the new snipers except for MAYBE an L115 cause its the same thing almost
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

    14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Buying awm sniper rifle 25$
    By lll187lll in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 03:24 AM
  2. M82 sniper rifle
    By Lovepreet in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 09:46 PM
  3. How bye a weapon L85A1 Sniper Rifle
    By Feniks in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:01 AM
  4. AWM (AI_AW Sniper Rifle) retail code for sale on EBay.
    By bambell in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:06 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:00 PM