Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    I-JlStepper-I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic

    M416 CQB Baron :)

    Sorry if this the wrong section. :P

    What do you guys think of the M416 CQB?
    I mean the damage, recoil, portability, etc. Discuss.

    What's the difference between M416 CQB CAMO and the original M416 CQB?


    Last edited by I-JlStepper-I; 07-28-2010 at 07:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    One blow's and the other doesn't.

    And the M416 Baron has more damage apparently .____.



    Well, since I'm probably never gonna get laid. Yousahottie ._______.

  3. #3
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    +3 damage
    +2 fire rate
    +0 Recoil

    I dunno about the rest ..

  4. #4
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    +3 damage
    +2 fire rate
    +0 Recoil

    I dunno about the rest ..
    Tbh, they're gonna do the same thing with the M417...
    M417 Combat
    M417 SB
    Reg. M417

  5. #5
    I-JlStepper-I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol. I'm thinking Nexon lied about the firerate increase.
    You need Hex to figure out if they're lying! xDD.

    If firerate increases, doesn't it mean the recoil is also increased? :O

  6. #6
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
    Lol. I'm thinking Nexon lied about the firerate increase.
    You need Hex to figure out if they're lying! xDD.

    If firerate increases, doesn't it mean the recoil is also increased? :O
    Nexon isnt gonna lie since the original m416cqb is nx.

  7. #7
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
    Lol. I'm thinking Nexon lied about the firerate increase.
    You need Hex to figure out if they're lying! xDD.

    If firerate increases, doesn't it mean the recoil is also increased? :O
    No recoil Hax

    But I LOVE the Barons m416 Design. Might get a M416 and texture Mod it to it.

  8. #8
    I-JlStepper-I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I guess that's true. ^_^.

  9. #9
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMBiiT View Post


    No recoil Hax

    But I LOVE the Barons m416 Design. Might get a M416 and texture Mod it to it.
    +1 rep for Gambiit because he's so fucking smart about it :].

  10. #10
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
    Sorry if this the wrong section. :P

    What do you guys think of the M416 CQB?
    I mean the damage, recoil, portability, etc. Discuss.

    What's the difference between M416 CQB CAMO and the original M416 CQB?


    Why can't they put tapes on all of the magazine weapons, seem stupid to only put it on one gun..

    Meh.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    DOEET (07-28-2010)

  12. #11
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Why can't they put tapes on all of the magazine weapons, seem stupid to only put it on one gun..

    Meh.
    Becuz then this gun wouldnt be so unique that u would want it.

  13. #12
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Becuz then this gun wouldnt be so unique that u would want it.
    It's stupid because you don't need the tape in the game, there is a reason why there is tape on the magazine, but allowing one gun to have it and not others is just plain stupid.

    But this is Nexon we're talking about.

  14. #13
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Barons a hacker
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  15. #14
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    It's stupid because you don't need the tape in the game, there is a reason why there is tape on the magazine, but allowing one gun to have it and not others is just plain stupid.

    But this is Nexon we're talking about.
    But Mouzie, you have to remember Nexon is making an attempt to make all their gun's unique in every way so they won't lose their MYST-N and Renewal Kit sales.

  16. #15
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    But Mouzie, you have to remember Nexon is making an attempt to make all their gun's unique in every way so they won't lose their MYST-N and Renewal Kit sales.
    The tape is used on the magazine so you can get a better grip on it, the magazine is place upside down in your ammo pouch with the tape on the bottom, the tape simply let you jerk it out faster.

    It does look damn sexy, but having a tape on a gun that is not needed is stupid, aye?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AUGA3 BC to M416 CQB Barons or just M416 CQB
    By Shadow606 in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 01:49 PM
  2. [Release]G36E TO BARON'S M416 CQB
    By BenXer in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. [Release] M416 CQB to Barons M416 CQB [FULL]
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 10:15 PM
  4. M416 CQB to Baron's M416 CQB
    By hoodedsonny1 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 02:08 PM
  5. [Release] M416 CQB to Barons M416 CQB
    By severage in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 11:37 AM