Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    mrboomkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    10

    quality vs speed in releases...

    Geez, what a tirade of dodgy hacks that dont work properly.

    Code your shit properly, dont worry about how long it takes.

    Getting a zillion dodgy quick releases is far more frustrating than having to wait longer for a working reliable hack to be released.

    Also, If it doesnt work properly, I'm not clicking thanks anymore.

    My two cents

    Hack User.
    "The machine says your guilty. Now take him to the vaporizer."

  2. #2
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Though, there ARE over 5873405872043587234095 member's on MPGH to thank people in the CANA section.
    One thank's removed doesn't mean anything...

  3. #3
    mrboomkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post
    Though, there ARE over 5873405872043587234095 member's on MPGH to thank people in the CANA section.
    One thank's removed doesn't mean anything...
    you could say that about everything....but the point is, when I get a hack that Im using? then I will click thanks...

    if you think thats rude? well, I dont tip the other waiters that didnt serve me do I? I tip the waiter I used for service - and providing he gave me good service. Same goes for the thanks button.
    Last edited by mrboomkat; 07-30-2010 at 02:20 AM.
    "The machine says your guilty. Now take him to the vaporizer."

  4. #4
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by mrboomkat View Post
    you could say that about everything....but the point is, when I get a hack that Im using? then I will click thanks...

    if you think thats rude? well, I dont tip the other waiters that didnt serve me do I? I tip the waiter I used for service - and providing he gave me good service. Same goes for the thanks button.
    I thank people even though I use another site's VIP because they're contributing to MPGH and the CA Hacking Community.
    It's purely the matter that if one person stop's thanking; everyone assume's coder's are going to stop coding.

  5. #5
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I don't see you contributing so shut your mouth.

  6. #6
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    I don't see you contributing so shut your mouth.
    Me .___.?

    I'm working on a hotkey ._____.

  7. #7
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Gotta give you props on your good grammar and english
    Then again, you're not helpful to the MPGH Community, so your opinion isn't counted.
    Do something remarkably good and very conducive to this site (that will not negatively affect anything)
    and then your posts will be 'care-able'


  8. #8
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Gotta give you props on your good grammar and english
    Then again, you're not helpful to the MPGH Community, so your opinion isn't counted.
    Do something remarkably good and very conducive to this site (that will not negatively affect anything)
    and then your posts will be 'care-able'
    QFT.

    I'm making a hotkey so then people will care for my post's >;D.

  9. #9
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    QFT.

    I'm making a hotkey so then people will care for my post's >;D.
    I don't see any hotkey yet.
    what the fuck ?

    btw, you cant troll with girl pictures.
    anything you could do, i could and will always do it millions guhjabuutyjillion times better


  10. #10
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I know how u feel.
    Cory's dumbass pasted all the featuures into his hack and now theres fuckin 30+ commands and ill only use 4

  11. #11
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I don't see any hotkey yet.
    what the fuck ?

    btw, you cant troll with girl pictures.
    anything you could do, i could and will always do it millions guhjabuutyjillion times better
    Hence the MAKING part...

    And I be trollin' with a different pic .

  12. #12
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Flaming has a section. If you dont like the hacks our great coders make. you can code yourself and get outa here. Or you can simply buy our VIP.

  13. #13
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    People are mostly C+P on hacks; they can't really code so don't think they will add "quality" to their hacks .

  14. #14
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Lolwut? I havent used a pub hack in awhile. But if the C+Ping is true then, Wow... even more reason to buy VIP for you folks.

  15. #15
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.L View Post
    Lolwut? I havent used a pub hack in awhile. But if the C+Ping is true then, Wow... even more reason to buy VIP for you folks.
    Exactly why I'm getting another prepaid debt card...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Release::. New Speed Hack .::Release
    By bobtiger50 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 06:00 PM
  2. [Release]Undetected Speed Time Hacking progam v3.0
    By branso in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:44 AM
  3. [Release] Speed Time Hacking v2.0
    By branso in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. [Release] Speed Time Hacking v1.1
    By branso in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:38 AM
  5. [Release] Speed Time Hacking v1.0
    By branso in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:56 AM