Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    mefrom510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18

    How Do You Powerlvl?

    Well title says all
    How do you power level?

  2. #2
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Abuse capture the flag
    also get gp and exp pass for double the speed ;D

  3. #3
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mefrom510 View Post
    Well title says all
    How do you power level?
    add me on CA
    username:suget419
    I power level a lot..... i leveled up 4 times in 1 day
    Need assistance? PM / Mention Me

    Volleyball is life

  4. #4
    cooki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    على جبل رأس حجري
    Posts
    632
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HOMESCILLET~ View Post
    add me on CA
    username:suget419
    I power level a lot..... i leveled up 4 times in 1 day
    probably ranks below msg
    Press it If I helped

  5. #5
    R45H1D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Grave Digger CTF in Delta with 100% exp passes but u get suspended after

  6. #6
    cooki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    على جبل رأس حجري
    Posts
    632
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
    Grave Digger CTF in Delta with 100% exp passes but u get suspended after
    what if we weren't in delta? would you still get suspended?
    Press it If I helped

  7. #7
    ooberleethax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA NA Black Market ch1..MPGH Cash 300,000
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
    Grave Digger CTF in Delta with 100% exp passes but u get suspended after
    Hay dude i went from csm4 to 2LT 2 in 2 weeks by Grave digger CTF in delta and bonus exp passes for 100% and i still have not been banned or suspended and ive only been suspended ounce since i started the account back in 08 so sorry your wrong.








  8. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HOMESCILLET~ View Post
    add me on CA
    username:suget419
    I power level a lot..... i leveled up 4 times in 1 day
    Lawl. Get banned soon boy.
    Never post IGN on hacking forums.

    Play spy hunt without taking intels with EXP passes.
    Or CTF Deathroom Delta Server

  9. #9
    R45H1D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ooberleethax View Post
    Hay dude i went from csm4 to 2LT 2 in 2 weeks by Grave digger CTF in delta and bonus exp passes for 100% and i still have not been banned or suspended and ive only been suspended ounce since i started the account back in 08 so sorry your wrong.
    Kid I aint wrong, more then a thousand players got suspended lateley

  10. #10
    DC24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Moms Bedroom
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    20
    Notice:

    To all Combat Arms Players,

    We hope you have been enjoying infecting your friends and destroying your enemies in the new, rebalanced Quarantine Mode! However, it has come to our attention that some of our players have been violating Nexon’s Terms of Use by using the game mode to power-level and stage matches, unfairly gaining EXP and GP.

    This is an official warning that any players who abuse Quarantine Mode to gain an unfair advantage will be punished accordingly. As with previous instances of EXP/GP exploits, we will be monitoring player profile data for abnormal EXP and GP gains per match. Please be aware it is quite obvious to us from data monitoring which players are power-leveling, guilty players will be demoted back to Trainee without question.

    Please use your common sense to identify precarious situations and distance yourselves, because if you are found violating the Terms of Use, you will only have yourself to blame.



    --Nexon America--

  11. #11
    ooberleethax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA NA Black Market ch1..MPGH Cash 300,000
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That is ok but there talking about ranking up like 3 to 4 times per week so if u power lvl one or 2 games nothing bad happens. oh and R45H1D im no kid boy im probly older than you so st fu and maybe alot of people got nexowned but ill tell you what i dident so my method of lvling up works without a demotion.








  12. #12
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by DC24 View Post
    Notice:

    To all Combat Arms Players,

    We hope you have been enjoying infecting your friends and destroying your enemies in the new, rebalanced Quarantine Mode! However, it has come to our attention that some of our players have been violating Nexon’s Terms of Use by using the game mode to power-level and stage matches, unfairly gaining EXP and GP.

    This is an official warning that any players who abuse Quarantine Mode to gain an unfair advantage will be punished accordingly. As with previous instances of EXP/GP exploits, we will be monitoring player profile data for abnormal EXP and GP gains per match. Please be aware it is quite obvious to us from data monitoring which players are power-leveling, guilty players will be demoted back to Trainee without question.

    Please use your common sense to identify precarious situations and distance yourselves, because if you are found violating the Terms of Use, you will only have yourself to blame.



    --Nexon America--
    Ok ok. We get it.
    You posted this twice already.
    We know.

  13. #13
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    already asked and answered before
    /request close

  14. #14
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Elimination Pro in Death Room, All Permited, No Spec weapons with elite moderator



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. #15
    mefrom510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post
    already asked and answered before
    /request close
    im asking people how they power level not how you powerlevel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How do you like your waffles?
    By AthlaS in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:35 PM
  2. how much you hate curse?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 10:32 PM
  3. How do you cheat on WolfensteinET-pro???
    By mrbeefy187. in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 10:46 PM
  4. how do you do C++
    By pepsi_dude_777 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 06:20 PM
  5. how do you add fonts in PS
    By darkone1149 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:32 PM