Thread: No Scope

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 92
  1. #31
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    The reason why he hacks, because the bullet always goes off center of the target.

    The rifles have no crosshair for a reason, the bullet will go off center if not aiming at the target, unless someone is close to him and you aim at the hip, the bullet will never hit the target at that range in a continuing sweep.

    The guy in the video does not have the center of bullet affect on him, the guy aim and the bullet hit his target. This is simply impossible as the gun's spread and design in the game prevent that from happening.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Taylor Swift (08-01-2010)

  3. #32
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    The reason why he hacks, because the bullet always goes off center of the target.

    The rifles have no crosshair for a reason, the bullet will go off center if not aiming at the target, unless someone is close to him and you aim at the hip, the bullet will never hit the target at that range in a continuing sweep.

    The guy in the video does not have the center of bullet affect on him, the guy aim and the bullet hit his target. This is simply impossible as the gun's spread and design in the game prevent that from happening.
    What you say is true, but most of the time, he doesn't have his crosshair on the enemy, you can tell that because the nametags don't show up.



  4. #33
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He also snapped on a couple of players twice in the video which makes it look like he aimbots.

  5. #34
    teroristaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Confused
    Wow if this guys is legit.HE IS A BEAST

  6. #35
    R45H1D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Amazed
    He legit, ive tried with every vip hax and aimbot couldent do that exept for augs. with their mighty super no spred.

  7. #36
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
    He legit, ive tried with every vip hax and aimbot couldent do that exept for augs. with their mighty super no spred.

  8. #37
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Couldnt of done it better myself.

  9. #38
    Truly Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    1,084
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Amazed
    .....Audio swap With the word fail.

  10. #39
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by spirtboymad1 View Post
    .....Audio swap With the word fail.
    I dont get what you mean.

  11. #40
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    lewks liek Papa Server but idk.
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  12. #41
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
    He legit, ive tried with every vip hax and aimbot couldent do that exept for augs. with their mighty super no spred.
    Thats exactly what I say, if ppl here want to understand our point they have to use VIP hacks for long time.

    You cant do that shit with aimbot, believe me. I have a freaking powerful aimbot, I can headshot even through the walls, I dont even know how.

    But you cant do what he is doing even if you have VIP.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #42
    R45H1D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by UnGodly View Post
    lewks liek Papa Server but idk.
    There was no Papa in 2009

  14. #43
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Thats exactly what I say, if ppl here want to understand our point they have to use VIP hacks for long time.

    You cant do that shit with aimbot, believe me. I have a freaking powerful aimbot, I can headshot even through the walls, I dont even know how.

    But you cant do what he is doing even if you have VIP.
    Maybe hes a really experienced VIP user, he snapped on ppl a couple of times.

  15. #44
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Maybe hes a really experienced VIP user, he snapped on ppl a couple of times.
    Well, Since December 2009 Im using VIP which means 7 month streak.

    I can guarantee you that I dominate a 100% of the hacks I use. Im that good that I can make other players think im not aimboting while Im.

    I can blow your head of if you put even the 2% of the head pixel out of your hiding spot.

    Im the nightmare of NX Whores, Believe me dude... And I cant do that no scope thing without the twitch.

    No offense to staff here but I can be way better than VIP support, VIP hacks is my life dude. I use my international credit card to buy VIP every single month.

    I have had 3 VIP Hacks for CA of different sites at the same time, just to test it and decide which one is better for me, I can do reviews and give tips of more than 4 VIP hacks in the market.

    Now I want you to know if you think im experienced enough with VIP hacks.


    Last edited by SmartAlley; 08-01-2010 at 04:07 AM.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  16. #45
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Well, Since December 2009 Im using VIP which means 7 month streak.

    I can guarantee you that I dominate a 100% of the hacks I use. Im that good that I can make other players think im not aimboting while Im.

    I can blow your head of if you put even the 2% of the head pixel out of your hiding spot.

    Im the nightmare of NX Whores, Believe me dude... And I cant do that no scope thing without the twitch.

    No offense to staff here but I can be way better than VIP support, VIP hacks is my life dude. I use my international credit card to buy VIP every single month.

    I have had 3 VIP Hacks for CA of different sites at the same time, just to test it and decide which one is better for me, I can do reviews and give tips of more than 4 VIP hacks in the market.

    Now I want you to know if you think im experienced enough with VIP hacks.


    I just explained why you're wrong.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. trade stamina, weapons, super jump, no fall damage and scope dinamic adres!!!
    By ferrar1000 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:14 PM
  2. Crosshair 1.0.7 (like no scope)
    By vega in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 03:33 PM
  3. Weapon Scope...
    By Cheekz185 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 06:21 PM
  4. [Release] No Scope
    By vega in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:33 AM
  5. [Release] Warrock Trainer - Scope / Stamina
    By darkshinez in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 07:51 PM