Thread: MTAR Gameplay

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Kinda hard for me too hear you through that sound effect you're using. Don't use it next time. Your voice sounds fine without it. Oh and my friend had the same bith defect as you. he had surgery though so it's hard to tell

  2. #32
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    Kinda hard for me too hear you through that sound effect you're using. Don't use it next time. Your voice sounds fine without it. Oh and my friend had the same bith defect as you. he had surgery though so it's hard to tell
    Sound affect?

    Oh you mean the mic feedback?

    My mic is one of the top of the line mic, it picks up every little noise in the room.

  3. #33
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Stop Quickswitching
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  4. #34
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Stop Quickswitching
    You a problem with my quick switching?

  5. #35
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You a problem with my quick switching?
    Yes/
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  6. #36
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Sound affect?

    Oh you mean the mic feedback?

    My mic is one of the top of the line mic, it picks up every little noise in the room.
    Yes probably the feedback. And ohh okay, explains it.

  7. #37
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Mouzie, if I give you my TV info with you put .REZ Cham's into my Nexon folder ;D?
    I've never used .rez cham's before ;p.

  8. #38
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post
    Mouzie, if I give you my TV info with you put .REZ Cham's into my Nexon folder ;D?
    I've never used .rez cham's before ;p.
    I don't cheat anymore, I still have the file in my Download folder but still refuse to cheat.

  9. #39
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I don't cheat anymore, I still have the file in my Download folder but still refuse to cheat.
    Can you teach me how to put them into my .rez folder plox D:?

  10. #40
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    It's pretty entertaining actually
    Post MOAR

    do reviews on your favorite map / what map you like best
    personally, I like Baxstar's reviews on Two Towers, just because it's his favorite, and he doesn't bore the shit out of people.
    bcuz he adds in side comments, and for some reason, his voice doesnt make you go away
    Nice review mouzie...

  11. #41
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    bcuz he adds in side comments, and for some reason, his voice doesnt make you go away
    Nice review mouzie...
    It wasn't technically a review...Was it .___.?

  12. #42
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    Can you teach me how to put them into my .rez folder plox D:?
    It is very simple,

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...-tutorial.html

  13. #43
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Could you by chance PM me w/ an attachment of new working .rez chams?

  14. #44
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i lol @ spec fail XD


    Multi

  15. #45
    Soldier of God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Hell
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    It wasn't technically a review...Was it .___.?
    no, i dont think so.





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Combat Arms Gameplay Problem. Please Help
    By fernandez2 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 11:28 PM
  2. Free Vip account in exchange for something!!!!!!!! with gameplay photo
    By 49murkury in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 01:07 PM
  3. Recording Gameplay
    By zachholmberg in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 07:17 PM
  4. how can i record gameplay?
    By jonny123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 05:01 PM
  5. Do you take drugs to improve your gameplay?
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:48 PM

Tags for this Thread