Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Togepi™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Breezy

    I win ! ( Login Reward )



    bwahahhaha, kinda useless tho because i use viper ._.

  2. #2
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No-fucking way. I always get shitty stuff from them.
    By the way, edit out your IGN, nexon spies



  3. #3
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i have gotten a deckland before O_O


    Multi

  4. #4
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Cross out ur ign, and ur lucky as shit.

  5. #5
    Togepi™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    i have gotten a deckland before O_O
    Me too ! Hana is my second merc i got from login reward ;D

  6. #6
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ur IGN really doesnt mean shit...

  7. #7
    T0rr3nT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fatality View Post
    No-fucking way. I always get shitty stuff from them.
    By the way, edit out your IGN, nexon spies
    they can't ban you for beeing here!

    I've my IGN in my sig, europe mods know that I'm here...

    guess what? they don't give a damn! /

  8. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Haha... Hana sucks. No one really uses them Merc's anymore

    Many ways I am better than you:

    I got Deckland.
    I got MSG2.
    My KDR is 1.67
    I got 2,000 NX Prepaid.
    I got 861 NX Credit.
    I am Silver Grade.
    I got 46,486 GP.
    I got 3 Spec weapons all one week you have 2.
    My Combat Score is 62
    I got three permanents.
    I got more headshots.

    So in reality,
    I win.
    Last edited by Stevenom; 08-01-2010 at 09:49 PM.

  9. #9
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_fAn View Post
    Haha... Hana sucks. No one really uses them Merc's anymore

    Many ways I am better than you:

    I got Deckland.
    I got MSG2.
    My KDR is 1.67
    I got 2,000 NX Prepaid.
    I got 861 NX Credit.
    I am Silver Grade.
    I got 46,486 GP.
    I got 3 Spec weapons all one week.
    Your clan sucks.
    I got three permanents.

    So in reality,
    I win.
    But in REALITY, aka real world, you fail because you have spent at least $100 on this crap game and have probably played more than him. And a lot of people have 3 or more permanents, so just stfu and go back to gorfags. You are really not as cool as you think you are.

  10. #10
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


    But in REALITY, aka real world, you fail because you have spent at least $100 on this crap game and have probably played more than him. And a lot of people have 3 or more permanents, so just stfu and go back to gorfags. You are really not as cool as you think you are.
    I only spent $10 for NX Cards. O_O
    I used Roboform for sur veys.
    And I don't like Gorfag.

  11. #11
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_fAn View Post
    I only spent $10 for NX Cards. O_O
    I used Roboform for sur veys.
    And I don't like Gorfag.
    and i have used 500+ almost getting to platinum need 40 dollars more
    and i have
    12 perms
    perm mei
    146,000 gp
    gold almost platinum
    55% hs count legit


    Multi

  12. #12
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    and i have used 500+ almost getting to platinum need 40 dollars more
    and i have
    12 perms
    perm mei
    146,000 gp
    gold almost platinum
    55% hs count legit
    Nice but I only play on weekends.
    I like specialist but I just use them for Spy Hunt and Quarantine. ^^

  13. #13
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    and i have used 500+ almost getting to platinum need 40 dollars more
    and i have
    12 perms
    perm mei
    146,000 gp
    gold almost platinum
    55% hs count legit
    55% headshot in papa server /

  14. #14
    o-o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    who reading that ? T_T
    Posts
    682
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    307
    My Mood
    Cold
    Lol thats only for 1 hour that sucks

  15. #15
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


    55% headshot in papa server /
    Meh. SmartAlley just OPK's and Telekill. He should be 100% Headshot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] gforce win 7 64bit HELP=REWARD!!!
    By omfgs in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 12:29 PM
  2. Login reward :)
    By pepsi233 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:04 PM
  3. I LOVE LOGIN REWARDS
    By noob555 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 01:31 PM
  4. Login rewards
    By Velocity in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:43 PM
  5. Who Will Win today?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:17 PM