View Poll Results: Which sniper is better?

Voters
43. This poll is closed
  • M-200 Ghillie

28 65.12%
  • M107CQ SE

15 34.88%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    m200 has less recoil

M170 has double zoom

Would you like precision and speed (ghillie) ~ or ~ accuracy and power (M170)

Precision - multiple shots close together

Accuracy - One shot closer to targeted area (follow up shots may or may not hit exact are)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    recoil doesnt effect a b olt action sniper mouzie, no offence but are you stupid
    You clearly don't know anything about bolt action rifles.

Have you fired a bolt action rifle? Have you fired a semiautomic?

I fired the Barret in real life and several bolt action rifles.

The bolt action rifle is MORE accurate than the semi.

Which is why I said the M200, because the rifle is more stable than the M107.

If you fired the M107 the gun have a huge recoil, when you fired the M200, the gun have a recoil slightly lower than the L9.

Quote Originally Posted by Plato View Post
    m200 has less recoil

M170 has double zoom

Would you like precision and speed (ghillie) ~ or ~ accuracy and power (M170)

Precision - multiple shots close together

Accuracy - One shot closer to targeted area (follow up shots may or may not hit exact are)
    While you're correct, you made a mistake.

Both rifles have very good accuracy, but the M200 have lower spread and speed, while the M107 have more accuracy and does not need to use the bolt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Ghille for quick scoping. M107 if you wanna snipe from across the map. M107 is very sluggish and slow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You clearly don't know anything about bolt action rifles.

Have you fired a bolt action rifle? Have you fired a semiautomic?

I fired the Barret in real life and several bolt action rifles.

The bolt action rifle is MORE accurate than the semi.

Which is why I said the M200, because the rifle is more stable than the M107.

If you fired the M107 the gun have a huge recoil, when you fired the M200, the gun have a recoil slightly lower than the L9.

While you're correct, you made a mistake.

Both rifles have very good accuracy, but the M200 have lower spread and speed, while the M107 have more accuracy and does not need to use the bolt.
    i hvae fired a bolt action rifle in real life, how ever right now were discussing a video game so i would have to say your wrong when it comes to the game, cause recoil with a bolt action doesnt change anything
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    recoil doesnt effect a b olt action sniper mouzie, no offence but are you stupid

i hvae fired a bolt action rifle in real life, how ever right now were discussing a video game so i would have to say your wrong when it comes to the game, cause recoil with a bolt action doesnt change anything
    If you even took the time to read what I said, other than shitting over yourself to be right.

The M200 in the game have a lower recoil compare to the M107, and saying I am wrong, showed you know nothing about the game itself and just wants to be right. When in reality you can't always be right and need to get over it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Wow, both of these snipers sound good. Now i'm really stuck on which one to buy D:
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    m107 because in roadkill and killcreek it pwns

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If you even took the time to read what I said, other than shitting over yourself to be right.

The M200 in the game have a lower recoil compare to the M107, and saying I am wrong, showed you know nothing about the game itself and just wants to be right. When in reality you can't always be right and need to get over it.
    i didnt say that you were wrong about the M200 having less recoil i said that with a bolt action sniper rifle recoil doesnt matter because by the second shot your gun has gone back down and you dont need to worry about recoil smart ass
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

i didnt say that you were wrong about the M200 having less recoil i said that with a bolt action sniper rifle recoil doesnt matter because by the second shot your gun has gone back down and you dont need to worry about recoil smart ass
    Dumbass?

Clearly you know nothing, most people do not quick switch, when you push the button the gun barely got any recoil.

It is far easier to control, the M107 have a HUGE recoil by firing one shot and you might not have time for a second one.

So before insulting me like a little child you are because you can't defend yourself in an mature debate showed you should go back to wearing diapers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Dumbass?

Clearly you know nothing, most people do not quick switch, when you push the button the gun barely got any recoil.

It is far easier to control, the M107 have a HUGE recoil by firing one shot and you might not have time for a second one.

So before insulting me like a little child you are because you can't defend yourself in an mature debate showed you should go back to wearing diapers.
    1. i dont quick switch
    2. you shouldnt need to take a second shot when your using the M107 thats the point of having the M107
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

1. i dont quick switch
    2. you shouldnt need to take a second shot when your using the M107 thats the point of having the M107
    You still don't get my point and most likely never will be cause you're very ignorant.

The M107 have more recoil and more spread while the M200 have less recoil and slightly less spread. I find myself playing much better with the M200 than the M107.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    You still don't get my point and most likely never will be cause you're very ignorant.

The M107 have more recoil and more spread while the M200 have less recoil and slightly less spread. I find myself playing much better with the M200 than the M107.
    Oh god, not this again... RedThunder, stop flaming Mouzie. It's quite obvious you hate him. It's quite obvious your ignorrant. It's quite obvious you don't read, you just assume.

Anyways, I've personally had the m107cq and the m-200. I like the m-200 FAR more, it's way more accurate then the m107 and the scopes are pretty closely matched. The m107's second scope doesn't zoom in all that much more... and it's heavy, with high recoil... Which DOES matter in a semi-automatic rifle such as the m107cq. The m107 is just putting the l9 and sr25 together... semiautomatic l9 with a slightly better/worse scope depending on how you see it.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ok, i understand what your saying, but thats an opinion as for which is better, but statisticly i see what you mean, the M200 is a more accurate gun with less recoil, all i was saying is that recoil shouldnt matter cause its not like your going full auto and shooting everything without actualy aiming, and honestly the M200 is for ppl who use the dragonuv but wanna siwtch to a bolt action
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    Anyways, I've personally had the m107cq and the m-200. I like the m-200 FAR more, it's way more accurate then the m107 and the scopes are pretty closely matched. The m107's second scope doesn't zoom in all that much more... and it's heavy, with high recoil... Which DOES matter in a semi-automatic rifle such as the m107cq. The m107 is just putting the l9 and sr25 together... semiautomatic l9 with a slightly better/worse scope depending on how you see it.
    Alright thanks, and please vote.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    M-200 Ghillie
    Kicks ass that it does, The other one has way to many recoil.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast