Thread: NX Grade?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by blazexfire97 View Post
    100k is Silver, I Just Bought A 25K Card Recently Which Marks My 100$ Point, But Im Suspended-_-

    it is??


    wow ive wasted to much money on this shit XD



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  2. #32
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by blazexfire97 View Post
    100k is Silver, I Just Bought A 25K Card Recently Which Marks My 100$ Point, But Im Suspended-_-


    /tooshort

  3. #33
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    I bought 115k nx & I have silver but I first had it when I got 95k nx ..

  4. #34
    Mayfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in my room
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I used 90.5K NX today. If I use the other 500nx, I believe my grade will rise to silver. But I don't want to waste it, 500NX is still pretty useful if I get more.
    - If you say 'Plz' because it is shorter than 'Please', I'm going to say 'No' because it is shorter than 'Yes'. -



    "Do it." - Captain Price. Call of Duty 4 Mission 'Heat'.







    Click that Unborn Habamon to Get Free Shoelaces!

  5. #35
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post
    THIS IS NOT HELP, JUST A SIMPLE DISCUSSION QUESTION!
    This is like begging for hacks and saying, ,,it's just asking''.

    ...


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  6. #36
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh
    i have platinium grade idk i`m sure that i charged more than 500k NX because once for my birthday i got 1000$ and i have left 427$ yes i bought chocolates UMMM they are Yummy so yeah i will use them all on NEXON and never got banned because i`m 99,9 % LEGIT once i made a mod to test if i can do it i made it and tested it so thats it 99,9% legit yeah and i need to tell u u need to have 2x500k NX to have Diamond after diamond it has anthoner grade i know GM-MaX told me once so thats it xD

  7. #37
    compaq soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf View Post
    i have platinium grade idk i`m sure that i charged more than 500k NX because once for my birthday i got 1000$ and i have left 427$ yes i bought chocolates UMMM they are Yummy so yeah i will use them all on NEXON and never got banned because i`m 99,9 % LEGIT once i made a mod to test if i can do it i made it and tested it so thats it 99,9% legit yeah and i need to tell u u need to have 2x500k NX to have Diamond after diamond it has anthoner grade i know GM-MaX told me once so thats it xD
    spamming smiles is spam ~ 3 day ban

    where are you guys getting 100$ worth of nx lol
    Last edited by compaq soul; 08-06-2010 at 06:39 AM.

  8. #38
    jawa1802's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mom's Pants
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    More nx u spend, more rank you get, B3nNeY has Diamond rank which is $5000 i think.

  9. #39
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
    More nx u spend, more rank you get, B3nNeY has Diamond rank which is $5000 i think.
    Lmao Diamond. It don't exist. B3ney is trolling you hard.

    Bronze = Any amount of NX

    Silver = 100$ in NX

    Gold = 500$ in NX

    Platinum = 1000$ in NX

    Diamon = Non existent.

  10. #40
    Crusty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post
    where are you guys getting 100$ worth of nx lol
    I don't get why they waste tons of money on a crap game... =/

  11. #41
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    Lmao Diamond. It don't exist. B3ney is trolling you hard.

    Bronze = Any amount of NX

    Silver = 100$ in NX

    Gold = 500$ in NX

    Platinum = 1000$ in NX

    Diamon = Non existent.
    LiES ; DiAMOND SURE EXISTS

    PROOF:

  12. #42
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by blazexfire97 View Post
    LiES ; DiAMOND SURE EXISTS

    PROOF:YouTube - ‪B3nNeY Diamond Grade‬‎



    -Stop messin up my trolls.

  13. #43
    jawa1802's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mom's Pants
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Rofl Meek you fail, i know B3nNeY really well. 1. He is Diamond Grade.
    2. He is legit if yall think he hacks.

    And, he doesnt really use all his nx for himself, he gifts friends a lot. He also used to put up 25k nx codes on his website sowhoever go it first got it.

  14. #44
    Crusty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
    Rofl Meek you fail, i know B3nNeY really well. 1. He is Diamond Grade.
    2. He is legit if yall think he hacks.

    And, he doesnt really use all his nx for himself, he gifts friends a lot. He also used to put up 25k nx codes on his website sowhoever go it first got it.
    1. I doubt you know benney really well, you probably just know a few things about him
    2. Benny is a no-lifer, it doesn't matter if he hacks because he is trash
    3. He's an idiot for doing this and the only reason he has friends is because he gifts people.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Crusty- For This Useful Post:

    Son (08-06-2010)

  16. #45
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have gold.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Grades...?
    By Alen in forum General
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 06:56 PM
  2. Change School Grades
    By thereal|quin123 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 03:41 AM
  3. ☺ ☻ Lvl 14 Trades WIll Down Grade ☻ ♥
    By thzonehustler in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 10:49 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 05:29 PM
  5. llvengancell SKIllz Up grade
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 04:37 AM