Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90
  1. #46
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Beatz and another person are very close together, but the other guy did something that Beatz didn't know which I found is very mature.

  2. #47
    ★IRock★'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    422
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I'm 19 years old, clearly I am not a kid, and if I am a kid, clearly I am more mature than you.
    19? wooo
    Do some thing with you life


    Email:Insomniac@InCSForever.com



  3. #48
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ★IRock★ View Post
    19? wooo
    Do some thing with you life
    Yo shut up. Why do you care what he does. Don't worry about other people. Worry about yourself first.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  4. #49
    777Aluseu777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My own Lil World
    Posts
    2,756
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Happy
    did i win? /

  5. #50
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ★IRock★ View Post
    19? wooo
    Do some thing with you life
    Mm, lets see:

    Four years veteran of the Israel Defense Force

    Went to the United States to get my medical degree.

    Becoming a husband and a father.. I did some great things with my life.

    I thank you for reminding me, how awesome and fresh my life is.

  6. #51
    Jayz34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mozilla Firefox
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Mm, lets see:

    Four years veteran of the Israel Defense Force

    Went to the United States to get my medical degree.

    Becoming a husband and a father.. I did some great things with my life.

    I thank you for reminding me, how awesome and fresh my life is.

    Oh
    My
    God!

    Your life sounds awesome <3.
    I want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    These minions fucking suck they know ca just patched
    they need to close this shit

  7. #52
    ★IRock★'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    422
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Mm, lets see:

    Four years veteran of the Israel Defense Force

    Went to the United States to get my medical degree.

    Becoming a husband and a father.. I did some great things with my life.

    I thank you for reminding me, how awesome and fresh my life is.
    Oh Have proof?


    Email:Insomniac@InCSForever.com



  8. #53
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Essay:
    If you give me the account you get a cookie


  9. #54
    Jayz34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mozilla Firefox
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    Essay:
    If you give me the account you get a cookie
    Fail is Fail.

    Nice joke though.
    Now I'm gonna make cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    These minions fucking suck they know ca just patched
    they need to close this shit

  10. #55
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    Essay:
    If you give me the account you get a cookie
    LOLOL. That's pretty funny. You have to make it longer, and have a good reason.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  11. #56
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mm Well mouzie if you gave me the account I would rank them up and give them to my friends and let the cycle continue. Or rank them up sell them get money worth out of them and you know me I play legit Always. No hacks so they won't go to waste I can rank them and put more perms on them. Don't give them to someone that will just use it to get into servers and hack away with them.


    Multi

  12. #57
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I believe I deserve your account, because well, You don't know me Personally
    I respect the Fact that you Fight for your Country's Freedom.
    Takes Balls to do that.
    I am nothing Special, yes I may Be VS, but I have earned it
    I have had to work for every last thing
    Because of an Alcoholic Father.
    Don't feel sorry for me.
    Hate it when people do that.
    I don't really deserve it any more than
    these other people do.
    I am just asking for it.
    Mtar is a Beastly gun
    Tried it once, Loved it, You will know
    that if it is in my hands, the account will remain Safe.
    Doesn't have the risk of getting banned
    I don't hack anymore
    and especially not on Somebody else's account, just not
    that damn Stupid. So I am asking
    Please, may I have your account?
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  13. #58
    bOLt13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    dENVERR
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i got this captain account by doing a 1 vs 1 haha i beat em 30-27(legit) and it kdr is 1.07 and no cbl dirty with 50k nx in it ahhahaha sorry i just wanted to show this off xD and plus i aint gunna write a essay when im going back to school the 12th.... -.-


    I Love Pokemon Now.... -.-





  14. #59
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by UnGodly View Post
    I believe I deserve your account, because well, You don't know me Personally
    I respect the Fact that you Fight for your Country's Freedom.
    Takes Balls to do that.
    I am nothing Special, yes I may Be VS, but I have earned it
    I have had to work for every last thing
    Because of an Alcoholic Father.
    Don't feel sorry for me.
    Hate it when people do that.
    I don't really deserve it any more than
    these other people do.
    I am just asking for it.
    Mtar is a Beastly gun
    Tried it once, Loved it, You will know
    that if it is in my hands, the account will remain Safe.
    Doesn't have the risk of getting banned
    I don't hack anymore
    and especially not on Somebody else's account, just not
    that damn Stupid. So I am asking
    Please, may I have your account?
    gtfo making mouzie feel sorry for you -.-


    Multi

  15. #60
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    gtfo making mouzie feel sorry for you -.-
    Lol, I felt sorry for this guy when I read it. XD
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anonymous Account Contest + Free account without SQ
    By Fox in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM
  2. Free account giveaway/contest
    By *[i]MaDHaTT3r* in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 02:19 AM
  3. Free account contest.
    By jijsucktnoob in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 10:44 AM
  4. Free 2LT Account Contest!
    By 0oShameo0 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 01:57 PM
  5. 2 free accounts!
    By 00hideme00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 01:41 PM