Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 185
  1. #31
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,807
    My Mood
    Stressed
    the only reason i wanna be minion here is because they piss me off
    1. im more active here then cf now
    1a. barely play cf anymore
    1c. CF has 4 moderators, more than it should
    2. i have oppositve timezone of most minions here, im on when none of them are
    3. whoever said i dont contribute can smd because i contribute more here then anywhere else
    i make more threads in CA then general and CF
    4. all the staff in CA said they'd love me
    5. ive done ca and cf before and tbh i'd probably be better then most people that wanna be minion

    and seriously king a thread wasnt necissary

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to InHuman For This Useful Post:

    Togepi™ (08-09-2010)

  3. #32
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by kilian splasher 2 View Post
    guys, please.
    No matter what you say, the decision comes down to Dave.
    He decides. Not any of you.
    i dont think so, cause he wouldnt know whos really active and helping in ca section

    king zoom and liz would be the main ones chosing


    LIVERPOOL FC


  4. #33
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    actualy, its mostly liz, obama(dead) and maybe arun, dave just do the lazy job and put the user bar and give powers...

    Quote Originally Posted by FORCE™ View Post


    i dont think so, cause he wouldnt know whos really active and helping in ca section

    king zoom and liz would be the main ones chosing
    sorry but, fuck liz, shes never here

  5. #34
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Fuck that, ALi for Mod, we don't need any more Minions.
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor Swift For This Useful Post:

    Ali (08-10-2010)

  7. #35
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Inhuman or jabuuty, one of those two if not both


    LIVERPOOL FC


  8. #36
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,807
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by FORCE™ View Post


    i dont think so, cause he wouldnt know whos really active and helping in ca section

    king zoom and liz would be the main ones chosing
    zoom said /
    dave said / and to ask liz
    thats it

    King was being stupid making a thread just like with picking deathhunter
    if it was open apps he woulda said so, not post it in the MINION SECTION saying CA needed another minion or daytime mod
    so smd

  9. #37
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    the only reason i wanna be minion here is because they piss me off
    1. im more active here then cf now
    1a. barely play cf anymore
    1c. CF has 4 moderators, more than it should
    2. i have oppositve timezone of most minions here, im on when none of them are
    3. whoever said i dont contribute can smd because i contribute more here then anywhere else
    i make more threads in CA then general and CF
    4. all the staff in CA said they'd love me
    5. ive done ca and cf before and tbh i'd probably be better then most people that wanna be minion

    and seriously king a thread wasnt necissary
    Switch places? /

  10. #38
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    selections will still be cool, jay isnt the only one, there is more pepole then only him, lets say, avgn and mouzie (maybe its obvious but, the pool idea isnt bad, i vote for avgn)

  11. #39
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    the only reason i wanna be minion here is because they piss me off
    1. im more active here then cf now
    1a. barely play cf anymore
    1c. CF has 4 moderators, more than it should
    2. i have oppositve timezone of most minions here, im on when none of them are
    3. whoever said i dont contribute can smd because i contribute more here then anywhere else
    i make more threads in CA then general and CF
    4. all the staff in CA said they'd love me
    5. ive done ca and cf before and tbh i'd probably be better then most people that wanna be minion

    and seriously king a thread wasnt side necissary
    1. Looking through your thread history. The last three threads involved you and your account on CA(talking about your Perm Guns and what not)
    2.Zoom is E/U
    Ali is West Canada
    Bombs is East Coast
    / about SOSO
    and you got me and the GM/Admins
    Your timezone is killed by the fact when Ali is unbanned, he on your time zone, and that nig is hella more active
    3.I didn't hear about CF having to much minion when you were MOD thats interesting
    4.That may be true, but did they tell you who helped/appointed all of them there positions.(cough me cough) You told me Dave/Arun/Liz all approved of you getting CA minion, if that were the case, why aren't you minion of this section yet/fp
    5.Again, your last threads were in General, and you were talking about your account. you you you. Your last helpful thread was the video you made.
    6. IDGAF if you were the BEST minion, other CA Cavers deserve a shot, and im tirred of seeing them being passed over because a minion from another section gets there spot

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    Ali (08-10-2010)

  13. #40
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Jabuuty or mouzie

    or MEEEEE

    EDIT: Or AVGN

  14. #41
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMuslim_Mohammed View Post
    Lets not jump the gun. This is just opinions on InHuman coming over. The only true opinions that matter are upper staff.
    Actually wasn't it the mods that decided?

    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post


    IMO, IDGAF about uppers staff opinion, they shouldn't have a say in yes or no, simply because they don't know how helpful they are, the community is who counts.
    I agree, then again I remember that the decision usually are voted by the mods of the section then just approved by dave or arun.

    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    the only reason i wanna be minion here is because they piss me off
    1. im more active here then cf now
    1a. barely play cf anymore
    1c. CF has 4 moderators, more than it should
    2. i have oppositve timezone of most minions here, im on when none of them are
    3. whoever said i dont contribute can smd because i contribute more here then anywhere else
    i make more threads in CA then general and CF
    4. all the staff in CA said they'd love me
    5. ive done ca and cf before and tbh i'd probably be better then most people that wanna be minion

    and seriously king a thread wasnt necissary
    Hai! I think Im a little below u on 5 D:

    Quote Originally Posted by UnGodly View Post
    Fuck that, ALi for Mod, we don't need any more Minions.
    Yes we do...
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  15. #42
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,807
    My Mood
    Stressed
    okay so checking my threads you'll see there in general, check the last time i posted a thread in CF general or CF at all
    2nd if ali is in my timezone why am i on everyday for about a 2 1/3 chunk of time with no minions or Zoom on
    3rd they didnt because it was me vincent and coke. didnt have derail or son so you fucking failed there
    4th they said okay liz still hasnt said yes or no so obviouosly thats why because liz runs shit
    5th helpful threads dont means hit, activity is activity.
    6th like isaid numerous times, if dave wanted open apps he woulda said so NOT IN MINION SECTION

    i again
    failed again

  16. #43
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Jabuuty or mouzie

    or MEEEEE

    EDIT: Or AVGN
    or me /

  17. #44
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Give us users a chance at minion.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  18. #45
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    JABUUTY JABUUTY JABUUTY JABUUTY

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Regarding Minion positions in WR INTL
    By Liz in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 03:41 PM
  2. ***JAMES*** for crossfire minion
    By ***JAMES*** in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 11:59 PM
  3. Minions for CA Section not active this time?
    By -Jerry™ in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 06:21 AM
  4. Minion Recruitment - One Spot!
    By Obey in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 01:20 AM