Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 185
  1. #106
    777Aluseu777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My own Lil World
    Posts
    2,756
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Happy
    777Aluseu777 For Minion /
    it will never happen

  2. #107
    DigiTaLpluS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Clara, California
    Posts
    392
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hayden is the best Optinion, Inhuman has more experiences then jabbuty, i know jabu help and make mods ect ect ect but hayden has more experince, other way is make Ali Mod and Done.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to DigiTaLpluS For This Useful Post:

    Ali (08-10-2010)

  4. #108
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiTaLpluS View Post
    Hayden is the best Optinion, Inhuman has more experiences then jabbuty, i know jabu help and make mods ect ect ect but hayden has more experince, other way is make Ali Mod and Done.
    I hate bull crap like EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE, then according to your logic we should NEVER get new minions because other minions have more "EXPERIENCE"? Are you kidding me? No offense but I have NOT seen InHuman post anything useful for this community in my time, but Jabuuty, have you seen his posts? He make compilations of threads of rule breakers and threads when the minions are gone and they can look at it when they're back. Experience ain't crap.

  5. #109
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    I hate bull crap like EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE, then according to your logic we should NEVER get new minions because other minions have more "EXPERIENCE"? Are you kidding me? No offense but I have NOT seen InHuman post anything useful for this community in my time, but Jabuuty, have you seen his posts? He make compilations of threads of rule breakers and threads when the minions are gone and they can look at it when they're back. Experience ain't crap.
    Jabuuty is great and all, but i still think we should hav applications.
    And how the hell didi u get off ur post ban in 1 day?

  6. #110
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    I hate bull crap like EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE, then according to your logic we should NEVER get new minions because other minions have more "EXPERIENCE"? Are you kidding me? No offense but I have NOT seen InHuman post anything useful for this community in my time, but Jabuuty, have you seen his posts? He make compilations of threads of rule breakers and threads when the minions are gone and they can look at it when they're back. Experience ain't crap.
    Lol speaking of that:


    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Jabuuty is great and all, but i still think we should hav applications.
    And how the hell didi u get off ur post ban in 1 day?
    Lol you don't know what minions powers are now...


    Didn't make a thread though, i didn't check the Help, Clan, Korea, Brazil, and EU sections



    Just make applications then >_>


  7. #111
    DigiTaLpluS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Clara, California
    Posts
    392
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Jabuuty is great and all, but i still think we should hav applications.
    And how the hell didi u get off ur post ban in 1 day?
    Obvious is staff only 1day,

  8. #112
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Jabuuty is great and all, but i still think we should hav applications.
    And how the hell didi u get off ur post ban in 1 day?
    I see that applications are when you NEED someone to fit in when no one is vouching for people, alot of people are vouching for Jabuuty, AVGN, and Mouzie, IMO, I believe it would be meaningless.

  9. #113
    DigiTaLpluS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Clara, California
    Posts
    392
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    Make Ali Mod, then no reason to get other minion.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DigiTaLpluS For This Useful Post:

    Ali (08-10-2010)

  11. #114
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    I see that applications are when you NEED someone to fit in when no one is vouching for people, alot of people are vouching for Jabuuty, AVGN, and Mouzie, IMO, I believe it would be meaningless.
    Ok then, why not answer the second question?
    Most ppl are vouching for jabuuty anyway.

  12. #115
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiTaLpluS View Post
    Make Ali Mod, then no reason to get other minion.
    That logic STILL doesn't make sense, sure he can ban the spammers when hes on so they can stop making threads, but that WON'T fix the problem with staffless time zones. Stop spouting shit from your mouth.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Ali (08-10-2010)

  14. #116
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiTaLpluS View Post
    Make Ali Mod, then no reason to get other minion.
    With Ali mod... All he does is get ban powers basically
    with his quick reflexes


    he can have anybody banned because he can have that power.
    I can too, I just ask Toxin or Archangel, sometimes Liz or King, and rarely Zoom, because Zoom does a great quick job. /

    IMO Somebody needs to get minion because of the increase in the CA population, and the decrease in minions.


  15. #117
    DigiTaLpluS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Clara, California
    Posts
    392
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    so you're telling you will be 23-24hours online on mpgh?

  16. #118
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    With Ali mod... All he does is get ban powers basically
    with his quick reflexes


    he can have anybody banned because he can have that power.
    I can too, I just ask Toxin or Archangel, sometimes Liz or King, and rarely Zoom, because Zoom does a great quick job. /

    IMO Somebody needs to get minion because of the increase in the CA population, and the decrease in minions.
    Yea but the increase is mostly leechers, and leechers who turned into posters.

  17. #119
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiTaLpluS View Post
    so you're telling you will be 23-24hours online on mpgh?
    Why the hell do they even allow stupid people like you in open discussions, might as well bring a cow and ask it for its opinions.

  18. #120
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    Why the hell do they even allow stupid people like you in open discussions, might as well bring a cow and ask it for its opinions.
    Calm the fuck down.
    There are mods/minions on mpgh who really do seem to be on 24/7, at least try to be nice about it rather than blowing up about it like a chris brown asshole.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Regarding Minion positions in WR INTL
    By Liz in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 03:41 PM
  2. ***JAMES*** for crossfire minion
    By ***JAMES*** in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 11:59 PM
  3. Minions for CA Section not active this time?
    By -Jerry™ in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 06:21 AM
  4. Minion Recruitment - One Spot!
    By Obey in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 01:20 AM