Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by thehacker00 View Post
    to clarify the patch/no patch argument thingy so more people dont get called dumb asses...

i think nexon plans which weapons and gear to put in each month be4 each patch. then at the patch, they patch all the files at once but they dont show u the weapons in game till later in the month when they actually want to introduce it to us.

get it?
    so for example, the most recent patch was in july i believe? they didn't give us the negev or dsr 1 subsonic or w.e till today.
    they give it out later but still put in the gun files all at once in the patches. understand?
    id have to agree with u on this, i frequently go threw my .rez files to see whats in there or to give me ideas of what i can/should edit, and theres allready files for a new event thats coming out in about a month, and theres new gun files and some "special" item textures which havent been put into play yet.

so id have to agree with u on this, the " patch" wasnt a "patch" it was jsut something to "enable" the weapons/items into gameplay.

on a side note, this got me thinking, i should run wire shark when i go to start CA to see what info is being sent becausee i think its gettign the info everytime it starts about what to enable/disable, if im right about this it might be possable to get a new gun b4 its even out in the game
    Last edited by BlarghBlargh; 08-11-2010 at 11:22 AM.
    WOOT WOOT! im such a fan girl of Grim!!!!(aka. WarPathSin!!)

My Mods!

if you like my mods, then you should check out connors! he is the one who tought me after all :P

Nobody likes a LEACHER! So If You Clicked Download, then YOU BETTER HIT THE THANX BUTTON!!

Thanks
    aww man this update sucks. I had gordon 1.3.0 working and everything :/ Absolutely sucks.
    Crackdown's the shit.

Add me on xbox. The Human Geek

10 posts [x]
    25 posts [x]
    50 posts [x]
    100 posts [ ]
    500 posts [ ]
    1000 posts (a.k.a special rez mods) [ ]

Thanks
    Some of nexon's updates are good like clr2 for sector 25 but the patch and craps are gay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by thehacker00 View Post
    to clarify the patch/no patch argument thingy so more people dont get called dumb asses...

i think nexon plans which weapons and gear to put in each month be4 each patch. then at the patch, they patch all the files at once but they dont show u the weapons in game till later in the month when they actually want to introduce it to us.

get it?
    so for example, the most recent patch was in july i believe? they didn't give us the negev or dsr 1 subsonic or w.e till today.
    they give it out later but still put in the gun files all at once in the patches. understand?
    Who doesnt know that?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123