View Poll Results: Who would you rather have as CA Minion?

Voters
184. This poll is closed
  • Jabuuty

    75 40.76%
  • AVGN

    20 10.87%
  • Blood

    47 25.54%
  • InHuman

    13 7.07%
  • ScimmyBoy

    6 3.26%
  • Whit

    23 12.50%
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 282
  1. #121
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Jabuuty has the majority votes
    Gratz as our new minion Jabuuty!

  2. #122
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post
    Jabuuty has the majority votes
    Gratz as our new minion Jabuuty!
    Doudt hes goin to get it...
    Say AVGN Goin to get it...

  3. #123
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    This is Sad and Epic:

    Jabuuty rapes in the poll
    But
    Blood get the spot

    I dont understand.../



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #124
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    This is Sad and Epic:

    Jabuuty rapes in the poll
    But
    Blood get the spot

    I dont understand.../
    Liz Chose Blood...
    And They Said Jabuuty bout to go inactive

  5. #125
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Liz Chose Blood...
    And They Said Jabuuty bout to go inactive
    Sigh, we have to respect Liz desition...

    Thats why is not good spreading our real life information. He said he was about to get kinda inactive and that cost him the spot, very sad. I still think he is the best option to be Minion of this section.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #126
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Liz Chose Blood...
    And They Said Jabuuty bout to go inactive
    Who's they?

  7. #127
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Who's they?
    .



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #128
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Who's they?
    Well you your self said And read Several pages back

  9. #129
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Well you your self said And read Several pages back
    Mhm you got that right.
    My activity ill go down lower.
    @Smartalley, cost me the minion spot?
    I wasn't expecting it anyways, I just had a handful of people vouch for me.
    My time on MPGH just cuts 8 hours off than usual, and the time that im in school would be the time that usually when Ali, Zoom, and distinct are online and everything's all good. when i got back today and yesterday though. only Ali was online

  10. #130
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Jimmy

  11. #131
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Everybody here know that you won the elections and that you are the one who deserves this spot, but everybody also know that life its not fair, even E-Life



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #132
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Everybody here know that you won the elections and that you are the one who deserves this spot, but everybody also know that life its not fair, even E-Life
    What?
    Im confused

  13. #133
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Everybody here know that you won the elections and that you are the one who deserves this spot, but everybody also know that life its not fair, even E-Life
    Thats the reason the people come to e-life

  14. #134
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Mhm you got that right.
    My activity ill go down lower.
    @Smartalley, cost me the minion spot?
    I wasn't expecting it anyways, I just had a handful of people vouch for me.
    My time on MPGH just cuts 8 hours off than usual, and the time that im in school would be the time that usually when Ali, Zoom, and distinct are online and everything's all good. when i got back today and yesterday though. only Ali was online
    8 Hours A Day??

  15. #135
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    What?
    Im confused
    If I were you, I would log off here, Play some CA, call my Ex-Girlfriend, watch some TV, call some friends (maybe cheeko), sleep and come tomorrow.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who do you want for minion?
    By sgaughn892 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
  2. Who do you want for president?
    By arunforce in forum United States of America
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 11:18 PM
  3. Which hack would YOU want
    By andrew159357 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 12:39 PM
  4. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM
  5. Who Do You Want For President
    By bdougie221 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 05:09 PM

Tags for this Thread