Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    sasuke31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused

    ***BOXe 2D WORKING**

    we know now the boxeESP or( boxe 3D) is patched me and my brot we work on (boxe 2d) with color motion like * red no accesible* --*green enemi acces** yellow respawn players* just wait and i post my hack here my first hack on MPGH thx for waiting

  2. #2
    Hahaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Matrix World
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    4,083
    My Mood
    Bored
    u have 30 minutes to post it :P

  3. #3
    sasuke31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke31 View Post
    we know now the boxeESP or( boxe 3D) is patched me and my brot we work on (boxe 2d) with color motion like * red no accesible* --*green enemi acces** yellow respawn players* just wait and i post my hack here my first hack on MPGH thx for waiting
    SRY for my bad englis im japanes

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke31 View Post
    we know now the boxeESP or( boxe 3D) is patched me and my brot we work on (boxe 2d) with color motion like * red no accesible* --*green enemi acces** yellow respawn players* just wait and i post my hack here my first hack on MPGH thx for waiting
    well i work on a old hack patched 1.3.0

  4. #4
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    What you talking about?

    Gordfag is patched ?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #5
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Luls Proof or GTFO

  6. #6
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    What you talking about?

    Gordfag is patched ?
    probably, doesnt work for me anymore...

  7. #7
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    probably, doesnt work for me anymore...
    Thats fair rest for CA. Well they got a loader so can be updated at anytime... That guy is making huge money everytime that .dll is injected.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #8
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Thats fair rest for CA. Well they got a loader so can be updated at anytime... That guy is making huge money everytime that .dll is injected.
    Gordons Making Money...

  9. #9
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Gordons Making Money...
    A fortune...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #10
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    A fortune...
    How.........

  11. #11
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    How.........
    Everytime his .dll is injected, some website pop up in you browser. A lot of ppl got his public, the most famous public so far because of the VIP features.

    If I have a company, I want to pay Gordfags for advertising me because Im pretty sure that a lot of ppl will see my product. Thanks to his popularity, he is making a lot of money and ruining the game with a Free VIP Hack.

    I pay every month for my VIP hack, and tons of noob has some kind the same hacks features for free.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    whit (08-11-2010)

  13. #12
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Everytime his .dll is injected, some website pop up in you browser. A lot of ppl got his public, the most famous public so far because of the VIP features.

    If I have a company, I want to pay Gordfags for advertising me because Im pretty sure that a lot of ppl will see my product. Thanks to his popularity, he is making a lot of money and ruining the game with a Free VIP Hack.

    I pay every month for my VIP hack, and tons of noob has some kind the same hacks features for free.
    Hmm Sounds Interesting ima look into that...

  14. #13
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    What you talking about?

    Gordfag is patched ?

    No it isn't.
    Someone leeched .Dll to me on GTM's forum.
    I has it.

  15. #14
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    DAum



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  16. #15
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,912
    My Mood
    Happy
    NO talking about gordons hack, understood?
    -Rest in peace leechers-

    Your PM box is 100% full.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] New Box Hack Works
    By vioghn in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 10:15 PM
  2. wallhack and box hack. Works (win 7)
    By GS-HITMAN in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:06 PM
  3. Boxes / No Sky [If doesnt working for u,read!]
    By Skywalker619 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:09 AM
  4. Exclusive(WallHACk,Chams,Boxes,No Fog) For Mpgh Works Fine 100% Bye Me
    By ahmedg9 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 05:02 PM
  5. boxes not working?
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 08:01 AM