Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish

    GP supply crates

    For those who have used GP supply crates

    Whats the possibility of it being over 10K?
    Whats the possibility of it being any higher?

  2. #2
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    I got 25k on my first go. Then 1k then 3k.. Hated my 2nd and 3rd experiences

    So if your lucky. Go for it
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  3. #3
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,854
    hehe i got 500 000 GP out of a GP case . (in EU)

  4. #4
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake` View Post
    hehe i got 500 000 GP out of a GP case . (in EU)
    fak u u lucky bastard

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jailbroken671 For This Useful Post:

    Drake (08-11-2010),Soldier of God (12-27-2010)

  6. #5
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,854
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    fak u u lucky bastard
    yeah im lucky but i was dumb and i spended about 150 000 GP on suply cases .... and now there half prize xD .

  7. #6
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake` View Post


    yeah im lucky but i was dumb and i spended about 150 000 GP on suply cases .... and now there half prize xD .
    wow, if only i had that account.

  8. #7
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Never got nothing



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  9. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    It is real low.
    I usually get 5K GP everytime.

    Should I buy GP Supply crates or GP Bonus?

  10. #9
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Never got nothing
    u got nothing at all, or very low?
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_fAn View Post
    It is real low.
    I usually get 5K GP everytime.
    Should I buy GP Supply crates or GP Bonus?
    GP crates for immediate GP
    but GP pass for slow GP earning

  11. #10
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    u got nothing at all, or very low?

    GP crates for immediate GP
    but GP pass for slow GP earning
    I already have 401 uses of GP Bonus left lol.
    So should I get GP Case?
    I'm always scared of running outta GP.
    My current GP is 55K GP without GP Cases.
    All GP Bonuses!

  12. #11
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    u got nothing at all, or very low?

    GP crates for immediate GP
    but GP pass for slow GP earning
    Nothing, I never buy that



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #12
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_fAn View Post
    I already have 401 uses of GP Bonus left lol.
    So should I get GP Case?
    I'm always scared of running outta GP.
    My current GP is 55K GP without GP Cases.
    All GP Bonuses!
    sure, y not
    but u should really gift me something


    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Nothing, I never buy that
    wow///

  14. #13
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    sure, y not
    but u should really gift me something



    wow///
    Why would I wanna gift you?
    Gimme paypal money and I will.
    I'mma buy supply case tomorrow.
    I never play Combat Arms until Fridays or Weekends.
    I play MapleStory. ( I know it's a gay game. Stfu)

  15. #14
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_fAn View Post
    Why would I wanna gift you?
    Gimme paypal money and I will.
    I'mma buy supply case tomorrow.
    I never play Combat Arms until Fridays or Weekends.
    I play MapleStory. ( I know it's a gay game. Stfu)
    DAYUM
    is maplestory fun?
    gifting me was just a joke

  16. #15
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    DAYUM
    is maplestory fun?
    gifting me was just a joke

    Yeah.
    It's alright.
    I like doing the quests and I love my Dual Blade job. It's kewlies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. M4-N Supply Crate #2
    By Edidpel in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 12:57 AM
  2. M4-N Supply Crate
    By Edidpel in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:59 AM
  3. Supply Crates
    By Wankster in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:49 AM
  4. Supply Crates?
    By Hautkopf1488 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 10:29 PM
  5. Supply Crate Help
    By Wankster in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 08:43 AM