Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    19 hours ago dont mean shit, im not using that account anymore
    i gave it too my friend, since their regisration is closed.
    First you say you just use there hacks Make more bullshit kid?
    Now you're saying you gave it away

    @Dr idc about jabuuty i hate the kid cheeko his just a follower and trys to be like jabuuty but fails at it


    Multi

  2. #17
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    First you say you just use there hacks Make more bullshit kid?
    Now you're saying you gave it away

    @Dr idc about jabuuty i hate the kid cheeko his just a follower and trys to be like jabuuty but fails at it
    never said i used their hacks.

  3. #18
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Chimi, I don't get why you are so mad?



  4. #19
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    never said i used their hacks.
    I think you should just be quiet



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    @Dr
    Cause the kid annoys the fuck out of me lies thrue his teeth who knows wonder why..


    Multi

  5. #20
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fatality View Post
    Chimi, I don't get why you are so mad?
    he has issue's about 671's, Jabuuty helps him, soo
    great, now i gotta a stalker.
    u photoshoped that and said its recent.
    ask Jabuuty, that was a long time ago

  6. #21
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    he has issue's about 671's, Jabuuty helps him, soo
    great, now i gotta a stalker.
    u photoshoped that and said its recent.
    ask Jabuuty, that was a long time ago
    Photoshop what kid? Im not a leecher like that ill ss that if you want?


    Multi

  7. #22
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    Photoshop what kid? Im not a leecher like that ill ss that if you want?
    u photoshoped that one picture
    Jabuuty even remembers me saying that a long time ago.

  8. #23
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    u photoshoped that one picture
    Jabuuty even remembers me saying that a long time ago.
    What picture tell me copy and past it here ill ss it again -.-


    Multi

  9. #24
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish

    that one.
    doesnt work, back track the picture

  10. #25
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Fail is imma stop this all im doing is rasing ut post count GG have fun leecher


    Multi

  11. #26
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    LoL Chimi take it easy, Lmfao!

    If he got gordfags account is his life and we have to respect him. In MPGH there's not a rule that you cant be in another hacking forum, in fact, MPGH has lot of ppl from gordfag and gordfags has a lot of ppl from here so I dont see what's the problem.

    Thanks to Gordfags I start hacking (almost one year ago) and then browsing and browsing I got here and now here Im.

    I do have a Gordfags account too, but I dont need their hacks because I pay for VIP every month, I dont like public hacks even if they have VIP features.

    I got an account on gordfags but MPGH takes all my Forum time.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ontopic

    Thanks Jabuuty for your effort,

    Where is our new Minion?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #27
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    LoL Chimi take it easy, Lmfao!

    If he got gordfags account is his life and we have to respect him. In MPGH there's not a rule that you cant be in another hacking forum, in fact, MPGH has lot of ppl from gordfag and gordfags has a lot of ppl from here so I dont see what's the problem.

    Thanks to Gordfags I start hacking (almost one year ago) and then browsing and browsing I got here and now here Im.

    I do have a Gordfags account too, but I dont need their hacks because I pay for VIP every month, I dont like public hacks even if they have VIP features.

    I got an account on gordfags but MPGH takes all my Forum time.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ontopic

    Thanks Jabuuty for your effort,

    Where is our new Minion?
    You don't leech from mpgh to gorfag do u?
    he also said gorfag was better then mpgh so why is he here?


    Multi

  13. #28
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    LoL Chimi take it easy, Lmfao!

    If he got gordfags account is his life and we have to respect him. In MPGH there's not a rule that you cant be in another hacking forum, in fact, MPGH has lot of ppl from gordfag and gordfags has a lot of ppl from here so I dont see what's the problem.

    Thanks to Gordfags I start hacking (almost one year ago) and then browsing and browsing I got here and now here Im.

    I do have a Gordfags account too, but I dont need their hacks because I pay for VIP every month, I dont like public hacks even if they have VIP features.

    I got an account on gordfags but MPGH takes all my Forum time.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ontopic

    Thanks Jabuuty for your effort,

    Where is our new Minion?
    he enjoys doing that, and he despises me, for some reason...

  14. #29
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post

    he enjoys doing that, and he despises me, for some reason...
    26.06.2010
    Thread: [release/leech] l96a1-> p90
    by cheeko671 Replies
    48
    Views
    513
    hey!!! ur back! Its not betraying, its...
    hey!!! ur back!
    Its not betraying, its contributing, u gotta admit, GORFAG is way better that m<p<g<h


    nuff said


    Multi

  15. #30
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    I admire the fact that smartalley has come to save the day
    cheeko, flaming back, opposing things without over-thinking gets you nowhere
    Chimi, i'm disappointed in you for assuming such things, etc, it's just sad
    whoever reads this thread shall move it to spamming section (for user 1 :P )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Imonica! Read plss Where are you?
    By devloper in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:09 PM
  2. Silentrunner2 where are you?
    By counter-strike222222222 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 10:19 PM
  3. Quin123? WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!?
    By ZuumTec in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 05:32 PM
  4. Where are you from?
    By scooby107 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 06:06 AM
  5. RebornAce, where are you!?
    By Beer_Hunter in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 03:21 PM