Thread: New Perm Advice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    eliteusername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Panama City Florida
    Posts
    888
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    319

    New Perm Advice

    Okay! on the 27th this month i hope /fpsho Nexon is saleing another Gp perm gun, don't know which one yet. Either way im about to buy another NX gun. I have the rec7 and mg36, a retarded combination.. i know but im about to add some more. Im Getting Either a shotgun or Submachine gun with a Pistol.

    Should i get the ump45 with pretty high damage for a SM Or the Mp7 mod..
    Shotgun's the Saiga cqb.. nothing else.
    Those are pretty much my options im not getting a SR cause if fail with one pretty baddly

  2. #2
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Get the UMP45.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  3. #3
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    the the ak74m gold
    BEST WEAPON
    i never go under 25 kills

  4. #4
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteusername View Post
    Okay! on the 27th this month i hope /fpsho Nexon is saleing another Gp perm gun, don't know which one yet. Either way im about to buy another NX gun. I have the rec7 and mg36, a retarded combination.. i know but im about to add some more. Im Getting Either a shotgun or Submachine gun with a Pistol.

    Should i get the ump45 with pretty high damage for a SM Or the Mp7 mod..
    Shotgun's the Saiga cqb.. nothing else.
    Those are pretty much my options im not getting a SR cause if fail with one pretty baddly
    ump45 + extended clip II = pwnage!

  5. #5
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post


    ump45 + extended clip II = pwnage!
    Woah dude! Thts like 50 bullets or wat? I never put extended mag on my ump45

    i should try it :P

  6. #6
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    yeah, 50 clip, and with a 3hko you'll be rapin asses

  7. #7
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    yeah, 50 clip, and with a 3hko you'll be rapin asses
    Thts a lot of bullets but reload is long i bet and get the ump45 perm fosho or i will rape u with my ump45 + extended mag II got tht?


    Naw jk but get ump45

  8. #8
    cooki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    على جبل رأس حجري
    Posts
    632
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Twisted
    UMP45 is over rated, I have it perm. Not that good, I actually prefer the p90 TR or even the UZI over it ._. so many head-shots and so easy to use. I'd say get the AK-74M(normal) , the M417Combat, or the P90TR they easily outclass the ump45 in cqc and range.
    Press it If I helped

  9. #9
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    ump have way more power, or mod ump to kriss, so it will be raping machine

  10. #10
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by cooki View Post
    UMP45 is over rated, I have it perm. Not that good, I actually prefer the p90 TR or even the UZI over it ._. so many head-shots and so easy to use. I'd say get the AK-74M(normal) , the M417Combat, or the P90TR they easily outclass the ump45 in cqc and range.
    I have ump45 and p90tr perm and i always use the ump45 the p90tr was a waste but its still good i use it in junk flea and the m417 is ownage

  11. #11
    hhhjr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i live in your room hahahah
    Posts
    415
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Confused
    nobody can help you cuz every one like differ guns and some are better with others like i get 50 kills 20 death with only g36e and l9a1 i get 30 to 20

  12. #12
    cooki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    على جبل رأس حجري
    Posts
    632
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    ump have way more power, or mod ump to kriss, so it will be raping machine
    Purple do you have it? If you do ss it and show me it compared to other smg's. It is only a 3hk to the back of light vesters, its a 4 hit kill otherwise. Its an average smg doesn't lotto you have to know how to aim and control it.
    Press it If I helped

  13. #13
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by cooki View Post
    Purple do you have it? If you do ss it and show me it compared to other smg's. It is only a 3hk to the back of light vesters, its a 4 hit kill otherwise. Its an average smg doesn't lotto you have to know how to aim and control it.
    aim for high chest, youll get hs, but btw, its a 4hk on a tanker vest, so, nty

  14. #14
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Or if you want a smg best choice is Kriss.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  15. #15
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Don't get Saiga 20K CQB.
    Get M4 Super 90.
    UMP45 is much better than MP7 MOD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Perms and Papa Vacation and Papa Hardcore"
    By ortax in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 07:57 AM
  2. [Discussion] Bringing old and new perms back.
    By Shame in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. [Discussion] New Perm weapon.
    By Sync in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 12:57 AM
  4. New perm!!
    By eliteusername in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:48 AM
  5. Perm Advice
    By eliteusername in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 03:24 AM