Thread: OPK BANNED?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    SkaiHunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow

    OPK BANNED?

    Hey people, i was wondering why opk, aimbot, and telekill are banned from this site?
    Check List

    1st Post []

    10 Posts []

    100 Posts [ ]

    500 Posts [ ]

    1000 Posts [ ]

    Have Fun On MPGH [ ]

    XD
    _____________________________________________

    Return Of Destiny!


    _____________________________________________

    Can ppl plz pwess fanks for my pwosum spelling?

  2. #2
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Because MPGH doesn't want to be responsible for stupid shit like gorfags and other sites that release free VIP Features.


  3. #3
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Where not gorfag that's why.


    Multi

  4. #4
    _-Blazin-_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    Where not gorfag that's why.
    *We're not gorfag, that's why. :P
    Because it's bad for business, why buy MPGH VIP if you can have the main features for free? It defeats the purpose..
    No offense and I dont mean to Rage but, Go ask your mother for 20 dollars so you can buy the VIP. Either that or get a job

  5. #5
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by _-Blazin-_ View Post
    *We're not gorfag, that's why. :P
    Because it's bad for business, why buy MPGH VIP if you can have the main features for free? It defeats the purpose..
    No offense and I dont mean to Rage but, Go ask your mother for 20 dollars so you can buy the VIP. Either that or get a job
    VIP isn't working at the moment.

  6. #6
    _-Blazin-_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    VIP isn't working at the moment.
    Yeah but it will be back eventually.. I wasnt saying that he should buy it right now at this exact moment.

  7. #7
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    It would ruin the whole game with leechers and noobs stealing credits to people who spent years learning c++ and coding them. And it's bad for business....

  8. #8
    roberthaynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    its because vip is the only way this site is making money...think about it. mpgh knows everyone likes vip hacks cause there much better. why would they giv vip away free? they need to make a profit from this site and i dont see many ads around to get them the money they need :P if u disagree pls say something

  9. #9
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthaynes View Post
    its because vip is the only way this site is making money...think about it. mpgh knows everyone likes vip hacks cause there much better. why would they giv vip away free? they need to make a profit from this site and i dont see many ads around to get them the money they need :P if u disagree pls say something
    That's not the 1st point
    Okay, look at the demographics of people that download public hacks
    per week, there are about 5 public hacks released for CA NA
    They get around 500 - 2,000 downloads each
    Lets put that number at 1,500 downloads x 5 Hacks = That's 7,500 people hacking CA.
    If we were to give out a Combat Arms FREE VIP Hack. Those 7,500 people will tell their friends, and so on, which will end up in almost 10,000 people using MPGH's supposed FREE VIP HACKS. You want more than half of the CA population hacking with each other? If you were the only VIP hacker in a game that would be good right? compared to 5 OPKers per public match....


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Byrd (08-18-2010),Xarrofice (08-18-2010)

  11. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    That's not the 1st point
    Okay, look at the demographics of people that download public hacks
    per week, there are about 5 public hacks released for CA NA
    They get around 500 - 2,000 downloads each
    Lets put that number at 1,500 downloads x 5 Hacks = That's 7,500 people hacking CA.
    If we were to give out a Combat Arms FREE VIP Hack. Those 7,500 people will tell their friends, and so on, which will end up in almost 10,000 people using MPGH's supposed FREE VIP HACKS. You want more than half of the CA population hacking with each other? If you were the only VIP hacker in a game that would be good right? compared to 5 OPKers per public match....
    Well half of the active players.

    Plus it may encourage competitors to release better free features.

  12. #11
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    Well half of the active players.

    Plus it may encourage competitors to release better free features.
    True. then it will end VIP Hacks on every site and Combat Arms


  13. #12
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,380
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    749
    it aint banned, it just vip only so no fucking leechers get them!!

  14. #13
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    VIP isn't working at the moment.
    It will be back up very soon

  15. #14
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    That will ruin the game. I pay for VIP all the time and I feel good that not every noob in CA has the same Power in game as me.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  16. #15
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    That will ruin the game. I pay for VIP all the time and I feel good that not every noob in CA has the same Power in game as me.
    Pay for hacks on a free game -.-


    Multi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OPK/Telekill and Aimbot Ban from MPGH???
    By SketchyAlt in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:46 PM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM