Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    ISmackBoobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PornVille
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    Never

    who are the newphags coming in -.-

    I just realized this account was made in 09 chimiwow was made in 10 the fuck is going i got more post on that one thenthis one -.-
    Yeah,Ok I didn't know post count countered common sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    Learn2English Bro
    Respect ur elders kiddo
    Learn2English bro?LMAO
    FUCK

  2. #47
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ISmackBoobs View Post
    Yeah,Ok I didn't know post count countered common sense.



    Learn2English bro?LMAO
    You wanna troll?

  3. #48
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by ISmackBoobs View Post
    Post don't count you motherfucking cunt.You mad because I'm right?Play me on combat arms you fucking fag see how fast I roast your ass legit you cocksucking queer.Everyone has to hack to be good go play with your self you fucking choob.I told you my opinion now fuck off.
    Mhk baddie.

    Get ready to take a real DECENT WOGL player.

    Then go play Chimi.
    15-0. He's the best player on MPGH LEGIT.


    Sniper Only OMA Junk Flea.
    1:15PM EST.

  4. #49
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    Mhk baddie.

    Get ready to take a real DECENT WOGL player.

    Then go play Chimi.
    15-0. He's the best player on MPGH LEGIT.


    Sniper Only OMA Junk Flea.
    1:15PM EST.
    This kid will get wrecked we all know this

  5. #50
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    This kid will get wrecked we all know this
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  6. #51
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Are u in wogl s4 o.O?
    I didnt want to do s4

  7. #52
    ISmackBoobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PornVille
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    This kid will get wrecked we all know this
    LMAO Ok add me on combat arms its in my sig.My LT got banned while I was on vacation and I just came back but play me NP 32-6 Only AK-47u Junk flea record it on fraps please.
    FUCK

  8. #53
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    Are u in wogl s4 o.O?
    I didnt want to do s4
    I didn't get in -inFluence in time to get into their line-up.

    Plus they have Azira....He's like...#1 with an S1 Suppressor in WOGL.

  9. #54
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    I didn't get in -inFluence in time to get into their line-up.

    Plus they have Azira....He's like...#1 with an S1 Suppressor in WOGL.
    Gigi fails with the line up


    Quote Originally Posted by ISmackBoobs View Post
    LMAO Ok add me on combat arms its in my sig.My LT got banned while I was on vacation and I just came back but play me NP 32-6 Only AK-47u Junk flea record it on fraps please.

    I don't fraps only ss i keep my IGN a secret

  10. #55
    ISmackBoobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PornVille
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    Gigi fails with the line up





    I don't fraps only ss i keep my IGN a secret
    Alright well you know my GT if you ever wanna 1v1 me.
    FUCK

  11. #56
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ISmackBoobs View Post
    Alright well you know my GT if you ever wanna 1v1 me.
    I won't be on for a while scrimming with clan etc.
    Preparing...
    Also This patch is prob gonna fuck things over -.-

  12. #57
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Obvious aimbot is obvious

  13. #58
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    Don't know but if someone hacks me I OPK them, easy as that.
    Great Idea./
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  14. #59
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    Gigi fails with the line up


    I think our line-up is....
    Piillz
    Azira/Tava
    S1ng (-eSky)
    And I believe Wamba(nVice)

    I'm not sure, but our scrim line-up for 4v4 is:

    Me - G3
    1G - G3
    eSky - AWP/G3
    and usually we have elatioN on alt for some reason...


    Our 5v5 is:

    Me - G3
    Mrhandsome - alt/G3
    eSky - scope/G3
    GiGi - G3
    and elatioN on alt...


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Obvious aimbot is obvious
    THANK YOU BOMBS!

  15. #60
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post




    I think our line-up is....
    Piillz
    Azira/Tava
    S1ng (-eSky)
    And I believe Wamba(nVice)

    I'm not sure, but our scrim line-up for 4v4 is:

    Me - G3
    1G - G3
    eSky - AWP/G3
    and usually we have elatioN on alt for some reason...


    Our 5v5 is:

    Me - G3
    Mrhandsome - alt/G3
    eSky - scope/G3
    GiGi - G3
    and elatioN on alt...




    THANK YOU BOMBS!
    pm me ur ign?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CS 1.6 VAC2 proof hacks AND cheat death hacks
    By Brunogol in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 09:26 PM
  2. WoW Cheat...
    By gunot in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 06:21 PM
  3. WarRock Cheats 3.0
    By Paolo1993 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 08:16 AM
  4. L2 cheats (help)
    By Loler in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 09:53 AM
  5. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM