Thread: I Quit Hacking

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    jawa1802's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mom's Pants
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    Learn to read? I read your past, and your present and your future and that is all that you fail..




    Learn to read? I read your past, and your present and your future and that is all that you fail..
    Lol once you read wogl, then theres no reason to say "cool Story"

    And you fail lol, look at that you wrote the same thing twice.

  2. #32
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
    Lol once you read wogl, then theres no reason to say "cool Story"

    And you fail lol, look at that you wrote the same thing twice.
    Called mpgh lag
    And who are you?
    Thinking you're pro cause you're joining wogl?
    Have you even played a season?
    Have you even been picked?

  3. #33
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    Called mpgh lag
    And who are you?
    Thinking you're pro cause you're joining wogl?
    Have you even played a season?
    Have you even been picked?

    Correct., Thanks man.

    Rep+ For you.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  4. #34
    jawa1802's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mom's Pants
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Who said i'm pro?
    and are u fucking stupid, i just got rid of my hacks, how could i have got picked.
    Never said i am pro. Never ever said anything about that. I didnt make this thread to fight with ppl. Stop trolling and gtfo. Never said shit to anyone and windows just comes along and starts writing shit on my thread. If you dont got something positive or some advice that will help me or an answer to my thread, then leave please. Cuz im not here to fight. Im not here to get angry at people. Windows you started trolling, so GTFO, and i am REQUESTING you. If you're going to compare posts or something DONT EVEN TRY TO, You got 2k posts but you're a person who flames and trolls. I NEVER flame at people's thread and start shit. I only retaliate. Done with you, and i'm not going to talk to you.

    and anibal if you are chimi, IDK how you could support such a douche bag.

  5. #35
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
    Who said i'm pro?
    and are u fucking stupid, i just got rid of my hacks, how could i have got picked.
    Never said i am pro. Never ever said anything about that. I didnt make this thread to fight with ppl. Stop trolling and gtfo. Never said shit to anyone and windows just comes along and starts writing shit on my thread. If you dont got something positive or some advice that will help me or an answer to my thread, then leave please. Cuz im not here to fight. Im not here to get angry at people. Windows you started trolling, so GTFO, and i am REQUESTING you. If you're going to compare posts or something DONT EVEN TRY TO, You got 2k posts but you're a person who flames and trolls. I NEVER flame at people's thread and start shit. I only retaliate. Done with you, and i'm not going to talk to you.

    and anibal if you are chimi, IDK how you could support such a douche bag.
    WOGL ftw, chimi wouldnt support him.
    At this stage in the game as i quit hacking, i opened up my gun arsenal, and i hav more fun with ppl.
    As for windows file hes ma dawg so dont try it.

  6. #36
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post
    Join the club homeboy, its more satisfying not hacking.

  7. #37
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo™ For This Useful Post:

    Son (08-18-2010)

  9. #38
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
    Windows you started trolling, so GTFO, and i am REQUESTING you. If you're going to compare posts or something DONT EVEN TRY TO, You got 2k posts but you're a person who flames and trolls. I NEVER flame at people's thread and start shit. I only retaliate. Done with you, and i'm not going to talk to you.
    I didn't start trolling or flaming you, you just started it right there. I am the Child Of Wickedness I own your soul kid. I can rip it from you in a heartbeat, watch your back that isn't a threat its a promise. I am the devil. That I promise you.

    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    As for windows file hes ma dawg so dont try it.
    OWNED lol nice. Rep+ for you.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  10. #39
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    What a shame Chimi, Windows, Sid, Meek.....


  11. #40
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    What a shame Chimi, Windows, Sid, Meek.....
    Hey im not doing nothing wrong, I defending my self, he started flaming me first.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  12. #41
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    That's not the point.
    You all are participating in such gay and sad discussion / flame idgaf about WOGL.
    Let him do what he wants to do.


  13. #42
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    That's not the point.
    You all are participating in such gay and sad discussion / flame idgaf about WOGL.
    Let him do what he wants to do.
    True dat so I am out of this conversation. Before I get another ban.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  14. #43
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    What a shame Chimi, Windows, Sid, Meek.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    That's not the point.
    You all are participating in such gay and sad discussion / flame idgaf about WOGL.
    Let him do what he wants to do.
    Windows file is ma dawg >.>
    Chimi is wogl so i affiliate
    Meek is wogl so i affiliate
    I never flamed nobody, im unsure if u saw my first post but i relatively congradulated him for going legit.

  15. #44
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    What a shame Chimi, Windows, Sid, Meek.....
    baby, You should know me by now....

  16. #45
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Whats wrong with WOGL? Makes for fair gameplay IMO. /

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. quit using the fucking speed hack
    By Leon. in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 07:23 AM
  2. Going to quit with making hacks
    By lauwy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 05:52 PM
  3. hacking causes quit
    By MrGreyDeath in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 10:22 PM
  4. have you quit playing till the new hacks come out?
    By megaflcl in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:48 PM
  5. Warrock Hack - Tutorial
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 667
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:10 AM