Thread: Me Vs Sid

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    I said they have good players. And what clans would you recommend that are so pro?
    Vertu B.E.B
    ZS-Clan
    ZS-Clan II

    I think that is all o.O

  2. #47
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    I said they have good players. And what clans would you recommend that are so pro?
    Westcoastkillers got pro

    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    4 more hours and not one hour of sleep
    Sleep nigga

  3. #48
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    Vertu B.E.B
    ZS-Clan
    ZS-Clan II

    I think that is all o.O
    I've never seen to many great players from B.E.B. Vertu is good.

    But ZS-Clan... Eh.. They were having wogl ctf tryouts and I had the most caps, highest kd/r in the game and most kills and thy still woulden't accept me. Even though I did better than the 3 of their members in the game. And we played against them and we won. -_-

  4. #49
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Westcoastkillers got pro



    Sleep nigga
    3 hours i can manage ^_^

    and meek we will see -.-

  5. #50
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    I've never seen to many great players from B.E.B. Vertu is good.

    But ZS-Clan... Eh.. They were having wogl ctf tryouts and I had the most caps, highest kd/r in the game and most kills and thy still woulden't accept me. Even though I did better than the 3 of their members in the game. And we played against them and we won. -_-
    Sometimes people are literally too good for the clan.
    Or the maybe jst T-T that u hack.

  6. #51
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Sometimes people are literally too good for the clan.
    Or the maybe jst T-T that u hack.
    He prob does
    meek u have to frap too

  7. #52
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    He prob does
    meek u have to frap too
    Ur in wogl just use scrimspot.

  8. #53
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Ur in wogl just use scrimspot.
    I rather Frap

  9. #54
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    ROFLCOPTER at hackusations. And ok Ill frap but if it drops me below 80 FPS im shutting it off.

    And I already kicked 4 westcoastkillers asses earlier today.
    And Chimi is in WOGL. I'm not so I can't run scrimspot. And I heard scrimspot picks up on any hacks and will WOGL ban. And I have hacks from MW2 on here so not a good idea for me.

  10. #55
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ur comp fails

  11. #56
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He has a nvidia geforce 9800 video card his fps should be boss.

  12. #57
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post
    He has a nvidia geforce 9800 video card his fps should be boss.
    It's not a computer problem it's internet problem my ping is always over 250..

  13. #58
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    It's not a computer problem it's internet problem my ping is always over 250..
    Ping is 26^_^

  14. #59
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by anibal92234 View Post
    Ping is 26^_^
    Aha, you got a good ping and a good computer so you dont lag and you still suck.

  15. #60
    anibal92234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    Aha, you got a good ping and a good computer so you dont lag and you still suck.
    3 hours niggah till i hs u with my m16

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sid Kiids
    By Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 09:22 PM
  2. Selling Steam account with Sid Meier's Civilization® V (New game)
    By alexsvs12 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 01:33 AM
  3. Me Vs Sid round 2
    By tapout26 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:40 PM
  4. [release] Sid Is Back Trainer.
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 04:12 AM
  5. Sid Meier's Pirates!
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:01 PM