Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    KillerRafal6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DeBary
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Best Player in Combat Arms

    I was in a spy Hunt game and I was able to get this screen shot of the best player in combat Arms!!! No joke he is impossible to kill I thought I was going to rage quit but that would make look bad but take a look:




    I thought it was cool his kdr was kinda wack to me but I don't know.

  2. #2
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerRafal6 View Post
    I was in a spy Hunt game and I was able to get this screen shot of the best player in combat Arms!!! No joke he is impossible to kill I thought I was going to rage quit but that would make look bad but take a look:




    I thought it was cool his kdr was kinda wack to me but I don't know.
    He's not the best player he's the highest rank. His name is Carlin or someshit by the way. Used to be in that can. lillbitt is funny and so is darwin.

  3. #3
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    He's definitely not the best; Baxster is one of the best .

  4. #4
    ogllyboogly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Scary Monster World
    Posts
    574
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    He's definitely not the best; Baxster is one of the best .
    no disrespect to a minion but baxstar is ok i played with him i killed him about the same as he killed me he used to be in a clan called Black. with me till a admin got hacked. long story but baxstar is not the best if i had to say the best it would be perfect love
    Yawn to lazy to make a sig

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ogllyboogly For This Useful Post:

    777Aluseu777 (08-22-2010)

  6. #5
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    He's definitely not the best; Baxster is one of the best .
    I don't find baxster to be that good. Most WOGL-P kids would wipe the floor with him imo

  7. #6
    LiLWeeZy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    I don't find baxster to be that good. Most WOGL-P kids would wipe the floor with him imo
    WOGL-P tryhards, then Baxstar.

    Enalis is a hacker.
    xD

  8. #7
    jawa1802's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mom's Pants
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I used to be in Baxstar's Clan, Well the one he was in. He isn't as good as he was before, because he's focusing on school more now. But hes still a pretty good player. Better than most.

    EnalisNailo is legit and hes pro

  9. #8
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ogllyboogly View Post
    no disrespect to a minion but baxstar is ok i played with him i killed him about the same as he killed me he used to be in a clan called Black. with me till a admin got hacked. long story but baxstar is not the best if i had to say the best it would be perfect love


    I said one of the best .

  10. #9
    [The]aussy1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Redneck country
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Twisted
    on my main account b4 it got banned i friends with lillbit and lillbit arranged a game so i could play with her and gfd it was fun
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

  11. #10
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    Scirca and Kellerman best people in CA.

    Well WAS

  12. #11
    Vocal2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asdf
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    I played with Perfectlove. Not as good as madkillerdog or -TT_DigitaL
    Just so -Boss-

  13. #12
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Ive Played With a Lot Of Pros, Baxstar, PerfectLove, Yuhgokishaka or w.e his big ass name is, & a lot of other ppl, but if i had to choose, i would go with SerraAngel, Bax`s Bro, But sadly he quit C.A, or hes taken a very long break, i used to be in his clan, & hes a 2ND LT 5, like 95%, but that was like 2-3 weeks ago & hes still a 2LT 5, obviously anyone @ 95% can level up.

  14. #13
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal2 View Post
    I played with Perfectlove. Not as good as madkillerdog or -TT_DigitaL
    TT digital is bad....

  15. #14
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I could Kick all their Asses /
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  16. #15
    LiLWeeZy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
    I used to be in Baxstar's Clan, Well the one he was in. He isn't as good as he was before, because he's focusing on school more now. But hes still a pretty good player. Better than most.

    EnalisNailo is legit and hes pro
    Have you even watched the video of him soloing TP?
    He jumpshots with perfect accuracy with L11, and continuously makes impossible shots. He also knows where everyone is and there are a few choice cham moments in that video that scream hacks.

    He's a closet hacker :\

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best glitch in combat arms?
    By 8640996 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 01:33 AM
  2. Best sidearm in Combat Arms
    By Manetric in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. this is the best website for combat arms
    By dave0801 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 04:01 PM
  4. Best place to get hacks for Combat Arms?
    By Callousone in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 03:23 PM
  5. Combat Arms - Player Chams
    By Offbeat Ninja in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 10:05 AM