Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    3.14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    I'm leaving CA..

    Hey guys,

    I'm telling u guys that I'm leaving Combat Arms because I think the whole game is screwed up and wretched. 90% of the players are hackers, and the other 10% all have nx guns.

    I hear even Nexon's own employees hack.....

    So I'm leaving.

    P.S. The new patch looks like shit
    What U Can Do, We can Do!!


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3.14 For This Useful Post:

    IHelper. (08-26-2010)

  3. #2
    willow925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    Cool story bro.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to willow925 For This Useful Post:

    J (08-26-2010)

  5. #3
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The patch is shit. And not all of them hack, most of them do, lol.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  6. #4
    ogllyboogly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Scary Monster World
    Posts
    574
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    i like the new patch except for the bugs D:
    Yawn to lazy to make a sig

  7. #5
    ooberleethax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA NA Black Market ch1..MPGH Cash 300,000
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
    The patch is shit. And not all of them hack, most of them do, lol.
    95% of the Nexon's GM's are bots, bots are CPU controlled there aim aim prediction are always better because there CPU controlled, the real GM's do not hack i played with a real GM and owned him, i played with a CPU contolled GM and always got killed.

    i like the new update, besides haveing to change my GFX card=(








  8. #6
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ooberleethax View Post
    95% of the Nexon's GM's are bots, bots are CPU controlled there aim aim prediction are always better because there CPU controlled, the real GM's do not hack i played with a real GM and owned him, i played with a CPU contolled GM and always got killed.

    i like the new update, besides haveing to change my GFX card=(
    They have some pretty good AI during GM vs YOU matches...

    They even respond to people !

  9. #7
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Why did you feel to make a thread about it ?
    Last edited by Ali; 08-26-2010 at 06:26 AM.

  10. #8
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Well at least they never screwed up the game in this patch.. Oh wait...

  11. #9
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol ali i like ur picture
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  12. #10
    'QuestCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol .

  13. #11
    Amatowarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    629
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Don't get why you had to make a thread about it but w/e.
    Tools UNDETECTED - PATCHED [I will only have recent versions up!]
    Tapper V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...r-v1-15-a.html
    Amato Inject V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...t-v1-15-a.html

    Mods
    L96A1 - Arctic Wolf
    Super M416 CQB
    Super M16A3
    MW2 M92FS (M9)
    Starcraft 2 L96A1

    PVT VIP
    Aimbot: 65% (Have full source code)
    OPK: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Telekill: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Ghost Mode: 80% (In Semi-Stages)
    Super Bullets: 100% (Thanks Deadlinez/hahaz!)
    Menu Sprite: 100% (Thanks whit!)



  14. #12
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    noob go troll somewere else no one kares

    tryin to get his post count up lol
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  15. #13
    3.14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo710 View Post
    noob go troll somewere else no one kares

    tryin to get his post count up lol
    shut the fk up you bastard.
    What U Can Do, We can Do!!


  16. #14
    ooberleethax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA NA Black Market ch1..MPGH Cash 300,000
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    They have some pretty good AI during GM vs YOU matches...

    They even respond to people !
    most of the responses i get consist of, hi, hey, lets do this, lets go, your hacking and going to be banned and nice shot, thew responses i get from real people GM's are, GM: Hey guys how is your gameplay today?
    Me: no bad so far, hows your banning people going today?
    GM:so far so good have yet to find a hacker.
    Me:well thats good.
    GM: not really just means the hackers ar getting better at hideing them.

    thats a conversation i had with a real GM, heres the conversation i had awile back with a CPU GM.
    Me: hey it's nice to see a GM online.
    Bot GM:lets do this!
    Me:so your just ignoreing me?
    Bot GM:lets play.
    Me: ok lets start it.
    Bot GM:ya lets go!

    thats what the Bots say, and to the GM live events, do you notice the word ''LIVE''? Because most ingame GM's are bots, the GM's that play in the events are sometimes the game's programmers, sometimes there gamers that live near silicon valley that come in and work as GM's.








  17. #15
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14 View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm telling u guys that I'm leaving Combat Arms because I think the whole game is screwed up and wretched. 90% of the players are hackers, and the other 10% all have nx guns.

    I hear even Nexon's own employees hack.....

    So I'm leaving.

    P.S. The new patch looks like shit




    ^Thanks to RJ^




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Quin Leaving!!!
    By ~Viper~ in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 04:54 PM
  2. Im Leaving
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 02:25 PM
  3. EleMentX Leaving?
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 07:20 PM
  4. Leaving MPGH
    By Kvmn82 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 01:20 PM
  5. Im Leaving for 2 weeks
    By 1h1a1i in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:02 PM