Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic

    best online fps?

    alright today i was chillin on facebook and i seen and ad for AVA
    and me being the gamer i am decided to finally check it out after seein it right below the combatarms hacks button all this time
    and the gameplay video looked pretty freakin cool
    so i began thinking
    is combat arms really all that good??
    i mean is AVA or idk Operation 7 better????
    i've never played alot of those games
    i've play crossfire and warrock and those both suck ass(in my opinion{well idk if anyone is gonna say warrock is better cept they have vechiles but the controls suck on them so idc})

    /discuss

  2. #2
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Theres a reason CA is the biggest section on MPGH

  3. #3
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Theres a reason CA is the biggest section on MPGH
    i mean surely call of duty is alot better than combat arms right???
    i don't play em anymore cuz my 360 got the red ring of death 2 years ago n i never replaced it
    stead i upgraded my computer until geek squad was surprised at how well it ran

  4. #4
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    i mean surely call of duty is alot better than combat arms right???
    i don't play em anymore cuz my 360 got the red ring of death 2 years ago n i never replaced it
    stead i upgraded my computer until geek squad was surprised at how well it ran
    I thought u were talking about free online FPS games

  5. #5
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    I thought u were talking about free online FPS games
    well i mean really with the internet these days
    call of duty is pretty much free(does anyone pay for it????)
    i just downloaded mw2(for free) the other week and uninstalled it cuz it was about the iraq bs

  6. #6
    sassycatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Laie, Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    well i mean really with the internet these days
    call of duty is pretty much free(does anyone pay for it????)
    i just downloaded mw2(for free) the other week and uninstalled it cuz it was about the iraq bs
    LMAO. Its about the russians and betrayel, you have no clue what mw2 is about huh?
    Dat Spai.

  7. #7
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,855
    CoD mw2 is so booring , laggy hosts , to easy to reach lvl 70 so easy that u get bored after 1-2 weeks .

  8. #8
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    AVA is fucking tons better.

    CA is just the most popular because there are always hacks for it.

    Anyone that disagrees with this is retarded.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CRUSTY For This Useful Post:

    JIGS4W (08-27-2010)

  10. #9
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    honestly
    i've only played COD MW2 once
    and i didn't like it
    and can you give me in game SS of AVA????
    cuz i just got my hacking account on CA banned(im sooo proud)

  11. #10
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Just download it and play it yourself

  12. #11
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Theres a reason CA is the biggest section on MPGH
    No; It's CoD D=

  13. #12
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


    No; It's CoD D=
    either way CA is better than CoD in alotta ways
    but its not as good in the lvl design(any lvl on CoD can take CA)

  14. #13
    willow925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    either way CA is better than CoD in alotta ways
    but its not as good in the lvl design(any lvl on CoD can take CA)
    It depends on what COD your talking about. COD4,1,2 is alooooooot better then CA, but mw2 is shit.

  15. #14
    tuan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    honestly
    i've only played COD MW2 once
    and i didn't like it
    and can you give me in game SS of AVA????
    cuz i just got my hacking account on CA banned(im sooo proud)
    just go search on youtube for a Ava gameplay .

  16. #15
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Make a Call Of Duty online then it'll win.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Free FPS?
    By FreestyleABG in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 01:45 PM
  2. Best Knifing FPS
    By Asian Dynasty in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:56 AM
  3. Online FPS C.R.E.W
    By noam_7 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 06:57 PM
  4. would u guys play a mpgh online fps
    By braccini8 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 09:29 PM
  5. the best online game
    By lyndski in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 12:18 PM