Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 121
  1. #1
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy

    WOGL CA IS GONE LOL

    R.I.P WOGL
    "As I am sure for some of you it has been a shock but the decision has been made to close competition for Combat Arms. Our Combat Arms admins have tried to do everything they can to adjust the rules to make it suitable for competition due to the latest patch. We have no control on what patches come out or knowing the content of these patches to prepare. However our staff have been doing the best they can to make things playable to no avail. Due to this we will be closing competition until something is resolved with the game to bring it back to a competative level. The Combat Arms staff and WOGL leadership will be meeting tonight to discuss next steps. While we understand a lot of you are disappointed I can assure you your not as disappointed as we are not only with the latest patch but also with the communities unwillingness to support the League Admins. We hope things will get resolved however if they don't we will then make the decision to shut support of the game down completely. We also realize that some of the community are in support of finding another league to pick up the game WOGL supports this idea and hope everything works out for the best for the community and the league."

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (08-27-2010),[MPGH]Disturbed (08-29-2010),Onelifeonelove (08-28-2010),Synns (08-27-2010),whatup777 (08-28-2010)

  3. #2
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    R.I.P WOGL
    "As I am sure for some of you it has been a shock but the decision has been made to close competition for Combat Arms. Our Combat Arms admins have tried to do everything they can to adjust the rules to make it suitable for competition due to the latest patch. We have no control on what patches come out or knowing the content of these patches to prepare. However our staff have been doing the best they can to make things playable to no avail. Due to this we will be closing competition until something is resolved with the game to bring it back to a competative level. The Combat Arms staff and WOGL leadership will be meeting tonight to discuss next steps. While we understand a lot of you are disappointed I can assure you your not as disappointed as we are not only with the latest patch but also with the communities unwillingness to support the League Admins. We hope things will get resolved however if they don't we will then make the decision to shut support of the game down completely. We also realize that some of the community are in support of finding another league to pick up the game WOGL supports this idea and hope everything works out for the best for the community and the league."


    HHahHhahHahhahAHhHahHahhahHahhhahHhaHahHa

    why the fuck would the new user interface even matter any way??

    hahahahhhahahahhahahhahahahah

    fuckWOGL


    ahhahahha where is CHIMIWOW MOW hahahhahaha

    he's probably crying in a corner some where




    HAHHAhAHhaahHahhhahh

    fuck kill you self NAO you fucking WOGL do gooding faggots HhAhAHhAhahhahaha

    WE WIN


    AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAaHAAhHHHHAAA

    HAHAHhaHhHAHHAHhHAhHahHAHAhhahaHAhHAhAha



    Last edited by AVGN; 08-27-2010 at 10:45 PM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    CRUSTY (08-29-2010),[MPGH]Disturbed (08-29-2010),Synns (08-27-2010),whit (08-28-2010)

  5. #3
    @chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Our Combat Arms admins have tried to do everything they can to adjust the rules to make it suitable for competition due to the latest patch
    I dont get what happened?

  6. #4
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by @chris View Post
    I dont get what happened?
    New interface apparently unsuitable iuno

  7. #5
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    BossMan. (08-28-2010),CRUSTY (08-29-2010)

  9. #6
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    WOGL will be back. Only people who don't like wogl are Nx whores and hackers. All WOGL does is make the game fair for everyone. No overpowered guns. No little hitbox fem. No specs.

    So why do you guys hate WOGL anyways? It's not like you have to come play by our rules.

  10. #7
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post




    HHahHhahHahhahAHhHahHahhahHahhhahHhaHahHa

    why the fuck would the new user interface even matter any way??

    hahahahhhahahahhahahhahahahah

    fuckWOGL


    ahhahahha where is CHIMIWOW MOW hahahhahaha

    he's probably crying in a corner some where




    HAHHAhAHhaahHahhhahh

    fuck kill you self NAO you fucking WOGL do gooding faggots HhAhAHhAhahhahaha

    WE WIN


    AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAaHAAhHHHHAAA

    HAHAHhaHhHAHHAHhHAhHahHAHAhhahaHAhHAhAha



    AHAHAHA CHIMIWOW GUNNA CRY LIKE DIS --->
    WOGL SO STUPID


    Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
    WOGL will be back. Only people who don't like wogl are Nx whores and hackers. All WOGL does is make the game fair for everyone. No overpowered guns. No little hitbox fem. No specs.

    So why do you guys hate WOGL anyways? It's not like you have to come play by our rules.
    Mate I played wogl, send me ur ign to prove ur play by YOUR WOGL rules. WOGL CA is for tryhards kay?
    Last edited by Dr.Dental; 08-27-2010 at 10:55 PM.

  11. #8
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Fail thread is fail.

  12. #9
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
    Fail thread is fail.
    Go back to Brazil tryhard WOGL hacker

  13. #10
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    WOGL PLAYERS GONNA CRY.

    LET ME CALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE.

    hahahahaha

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synns For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (08-27-2010),whit (08-28-2010)

  15. #11
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Go back to Brazil tryhard WOGL hacker
    fail so hard.

    I'm not from Brazil. And I'm not Brazilian.

  16. #12
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
    fail so hard.

    I'm not from Brazil. And I'm not Brazilian.
    Then why did you set ur flag as Brazil? Neways, if your so into wogl and fair/nice play go spam WOGL forums and cry for ur little WOGL competitions to start again.
    fail.
    Kthnxbai. GTFO from my thread.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (08-27-2010)

  18. #13
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Then why did you set ur flag as Brazil? Neways, if your so into wogl and fair/nice play go spam WOGL forums and cry for ur little WOGL competitions to start again.
    fail.
    Kthnxbai. GTFO from my thread.

    Q F T/yea



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  19. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    Dr.Dental (08-27-2010)

  20. #14
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Then why did you set ur flag as Brazil? Neways, if your so into wogl and fair/nice play go spam WOGL forums and cry for ur little WOGL competitions to start again.
    fail.
    Kthnxbai. GTFO from my thread.
    So fail trolls like would fail and rage and say some dumb shit like " Stupid Brazilian" then I can get some "lulz" this is just an alt

    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Meek Millz <-

  21. #15
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
    So fail trolls like would fail and rage and say some dumb shit like " Stupid Brazilian" then I can get some "lulz" this is just an alt

    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Meek Millz <-
    Do you think I give I shit if you have 200 or 4k posts? I'm still gunna flame you for making stupid gay ass posts kay? We're obliged to our own opinions and you too. So don't go flaming just because we don't care your little gay ass WOGL competitions have been cancelled.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jason (08-28-2010)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How Much Spam?!@?!?@!?lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Kyojiro in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:30 PM
  2. watch this video lol
    By wannabehacker00 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 05:49 PM
  3. Lol check out my crappy sig
    By Severed in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:05 PM
  4. MY GALLERY I MADE ALL THESE TODAY MY FIRST SIGS lol
    By $GHOST$ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 08:13 AM