Thread: Wtf?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Paradon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Question Wtf?

    Well I was playing combat arms today and was in a zombie match I was SSG 2 99% and was going to level at the end of the game but when the game ended I was a PVT with 0 gp and 0 NX........... Wth is this bullshit?

  2. #2
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wdf? Srsly?

  3. #3
    Paradon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Now I closed combat arms and checked the website and it said Im a PVT with no exp or gp and a 0.00 KDR I tried starting the game and now it says something like this.

    You have violated the Terms of use and your account has been suspended.

    It doesn't even say for how many days and wth I was not even hacking.... I was in fireteam with 746 kills 0 deaths.

  4. #4
    xKrAzYkiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thats probobly why 700 kills that seems hackerish
    Let me go get my flamethrower.......

  5. #5
    Paradon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    So what the hell am I supposed to do now? Go cry to nexon by sending them 500 messages hoping they will unsuspend my account in a year? That SSG took me a good 3 weeks.

  6. #6
    ForrestGump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,556
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ahaha nexowned maybe ur banned

  7. #7
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradon View Post
    Now I closed combat arms and checked the website and it said Im a PVT with no exp or gp and a 0.00 KDR I tried starting the game and now it says something like this.

    You have violated the Terms of use and your account has been suspended.

    It doesn't even say for how many days and wth I was not even hacking.... I was in fireteam with 746 kills 0 deaths.
    It's because you were hacking. You're not suspended. Your account it banned.

  8. #8
    Paradon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    This is my rant message and no I WAS NOT FUCKING HACKING it was my main account. I only hack on accounts I create to fuck with people.

    "Ok so I was playing with some freinds on fireteam zombies I had a good 736 kills it was around wave 13 and then all of a sudden when the game ends after we all died I am PVT rank with 0 exp and 1k GP. So I think to myself "Hmm must be a glitch I'm going to relog." So I relog on the website and it still says im a PVT with 0 exp 0 kdr and 1k GP so I go ahead and start the game and a message pops up saying this to me "Your account is in violation of the terms of use and has been suspended from further use. If you think this is an error contact a moderator." something like that. I was never hacking and never have hacked I got a ton of freinds that will back me up on that as well. I've spent a good 18k+ nx on that account and feel as If I wasted my time and money on the game if my account is just going to get banned for the Suspicion of hacking. I think you guys should banned if YOU SEE IT not a whiney 12 year old that is crying because he gets headshot so he gets his other 12 year olds in his 12 year old clan ipwnzornubslol to report someone. You rely on a very whacky system. Your system is a bunch of 12 year olds that cry and moan until they get what they want. I think people should get banned when an actual moderator see's it. If your being paid to be a moderator get off your lazy ass and go ban actual hackers dont build a program that makes it so someone gets auto banned if reported 10 times.... Hell if the system does that I think I'm just going to create 100 alt accounts and go report the highest level guy in the game. I'm ranting because I have heard of this happening to a lot of people and I think its a bullshit system. I want my account unbanned now I'm not going to be nice about it because I'm the customer and im unhappy of the way your treating me. Maybe I can get a little Lloyd of my own."

  9. #9
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradon View Post
    So what the hell am I supposed to do now? Go cry to nexon by sending them 500 messages hoping they will unsuspend my account in a year? That SSG took me a good 3 weeks.
    I can get SSG in a day.. lol

  10. #10
    joe9865's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol good rage! ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    sorry for posting here but haha dam i love your sig it's really good /

  11. #11
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradon View Post
    This is my rant message and no I WAS NOT FUCKING HACKING it was my main account. I only hack on accounts I create to fuck with people.

    "Ok so I was playing with some freinds on fireteam zombies I had a good 736 kills it was around wave 13 and then all of a sudden when the game ends after we all died I am PVT rank with 0 exp and 1k GP. So I think to myself "Hmm must be a glitch I'm going to relog." So I relog on the website and it still says im a PVT with 0 exp 0 kdr and 1k GP so I go ahead and start the game and a message pops up saying this to me "Your account is in violation of the terms of use and has been suspended from further use. If you think this is an error contact a moderator." something like that. I was never hacking and never have hacked I got a ton of freinds that will back me up on that as well. I've spent a good 18k+ nx on that account and feel as If I wasted my time and money on the game if my account is just going to get banned for the Suspicion of hacking. I think you guys should banned if YOU SEE IT not a whiney 12 year old that is crying because he gets headshot so he gets his other 12 year olds in his 12 year old clan ipwnzornubslol to report someone. You rely on a very whacky system. Your system is a bunch of 12 year olds that cry and moan until they get what they want. I think people should get banned when an actual moderator see's it. If your being paid to be a moderator get off your lazy ass and go ban actual hackers dont build a program that makes it so someone gets auto banned if reported 10 times.... Hell if the system does that I think I'm just going to create 100 alt accounts and go report the highest level guy in the game. I'm ranting because I have heard of this happening to a lot of people and I think its a bullshit system. I want my account unbanned now I'm not going to be nice about it because I'm the customer and im unhappy of the way your treating me. Maybe I can get a little Lloyd of my own."
    736 kills..... Legit? Right..

  12. #12
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yeah 736 kills. I would ban you.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  13. #13
    Paradon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I'm just going to keep raging them because thats bullshit. I had a ton of 100% exp/gp passes and nx equipment on that very account...

    I had 3 MG's I really did do it legit ask ThatProGuy. The account I was using was ThatProDude. I had the most kills out of everyone dude in second had like 400 something.

  14. #14
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradon View Post
    I'm just going to keep raging them because thats bullshit. I had a ton of 100% exp/gp passes and nx equipment on that very account...

    I had 3 MG's I really did do it legit ask ThatProGuy. The account I was using was ThatProDude. I had the most kills out of everyone dude in second had like 400 something.
    Ahh I see what you did there. You go into glitch spots. Thats why your banned. Found this on nexon forums where another guy was cryin about gettin banned for his "legit kills"

    "Enjoy your ban, then. This "trick", as well as the one on the ruined wall on the top floor are considered as glitches, since they give you an unfair advantage over the infecteds."

  15. #15
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    yeah there not going to unban you.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rpg!! Wtf?!?!
    By radeon7 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 04:02 PM
  2. Wtf?
    By zak11 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 08:42 AM
  3. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
  4. WTF happened to klingons?
    By asshaticus in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:15 PM
  5. Dogs? WTF
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 10:39 AM