Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Highest was 150

  2. #17
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    i i remembered cox's power boost thing and was like oh finally some proof of it

    ur ISP has absolutly nothing to do with your fps



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Over 60 is impossible, please stop saying in the hundreds and shit.

  4. #19
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Over 60 is impossible, please stop saying in the hundreds and shit.
    Fraps will tell you your fps. and yes it goes way over into the 100's

    i get 1400fps on the loading screen :/



    but you are right in a way because your monitor has refresh rate of 60hz (hertz = cycles per second = frames per second) and the human eye can only see about 72 fps

    proof?

    wave your hand really fast in front of your face.
    see how it's blurry?

    If the human eye could see 400 fps, it wouldnt be blurry like that.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  5. #20
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    Fraps will tell you your fps. and yes it goes way over into the 100's

    i get 1400fps on the loading screen :/

    but you are right in a way way because the human eye can only see about 72 fps

    proof?

    wave your hand really fast in front of your face.
    see how it's blurry?

    If the human eye could see 400 fps, it wouldnt be blurry like that.
    Yes and no.

    The reason why fraps go into the hundreds because it is 'guessing' how fast the FPS are. When you're not in the game, the program is having problem fiding what what is the FPS, that's why you see the numbers going all crazy. Because, the program is 'guessing'.

    Yes, it does show you the FPS, but the best way to test your FPS in an FPS test. Mostly go into a heavy room and look around quickly. I get around 40 FPS.

    Don't fuck with me AVGN, you good with that power glove, but I am better in other things. <33

  6. #21
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Yes and no.

    The reason why fraps go into the hundreds because it is 'guessing' how fast the FPS are. When you're not in the game, the program is having problem fiding what what is the FPS, that's why you see the numbers going all crazy. Because, the program is 'guessing'

    Yes, it does show you the FPS, but the best way to test your FPS in an FPS test. Mostly go into a heavy room and look around quickly. I get around 40 FPS.

    Don't fuck with me AVGN, you good with that power glove, but I am better in other things. <33
    Yes thats your comp, not mine.

    if i join a full room and look all around with a flame thrower i still only go down to 70 fps.

    The only advantage of have 400 fps vs 60 fps is

    say you and your enemy see each other at the exact same time.

    at 400 fps you can react in 0.0025 seconds

    at 60 fps you can react in 0.0166 seconds which is slightly slower

    not enough to make a difference, but it is a slight edge none the less

    and i have researched this thoroughly so i know what i'm talking about.
    Last edited by AVGN; 09-03-2010 at 01:18 PM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  7. #22
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    Yes thats your comp, not mine.

    if i join a full room and look all around with a flame thrower i still only go down to 70 fps.

    The only advantage of have 400 fps vs 60 fps is

    say you and your enemy see each other at the exact same time.

    at 400 fps you can react at a maximum of 0.0025 seconds

    at 60 fps you can react at a maximum of 0.0166 seconds

    not enough to make a difference, but it is a slight edge none the less

    and i have researched this thoroughly so i know what i'm talking about.
    Sherlock, I didn't disagree with your 70 FPS theory, I get 70 FPS, but 99% can only go up to 60, only gaming PC (or MAC) can get around 75.

    I just said that it is impossible to have 100 FPS or higher.

    So hush you, before I parachute down to your house and do horrible things to you. xD <3

  8. #23
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Sherlock, I didn't disagree with your 70 FPS theory, I get 70 FPS, but 99% can only go up to 60, only gaming PC (or MAC) can get around 75.

    I just said that it is impossible to have 100 FPS or higher.

    So hush you, before I parachute down to your house and do horrible things to you. xD <3
    I have an ASUS gaming PC



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  9. #24
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    I have an ASUS gaming PC
    Sexy, I have a custom made PC.

    Nvidea Limited Edition Gaming PC.

    Or I call it! The Green Monster. xD

  10. #25
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I get 1200-1500 in lobby ingame i get 700-900


    Multi

  11. #26
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Sexy, I have a custom made PC.

    Nvidea Limited Edition Gaming PC.

    Or I call it! The Green Monster. xD



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  12. #27
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    Your CPU is more advance than mine, but I beat you in the others.

  13. #28
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    I get 100 fps reguarly

  14. #29
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Your CPU is more advance than mine, but I beat you in the others.

    you have more than 8GB of ram??

    proof or gtfo



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. #30
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    you have more than 8GB of ram??

    proof or gtfo
    I didn't beat you in all xD, what I ment to say, we have even or I am ahead, like graphic card wise, I have two 8900 GTX using the SLI system.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] How to improve your game fps
    By mrkiller2011 in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 03:47 PM
  2. Crossfire In Game FPS
    By minotei in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:40 PM
  3. home made fps game LOOK NOW FUCKERS.
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 05:24 PM
  4. New FPS Game Release.
    By thug-s0uljah in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. Making FPS Game
    By chc18 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:24 PM