Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    BigBangBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vault 106
    Posts
    2,711
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    147
    Combat arms became horrible with the new UI.

    And lag picked wayyyy up
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me


    I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

  2. #17
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    AK-47 is awesome if you know how to use it.

  3. #18
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    its a free game for Christ's sake!!!!!!!
    u want a good game, go play CoD.
    so stop bitching at Nexon to make it better

  4. #19
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    A. That's isn't an AK47

    B. The reason why the AK47SU is more stable, because it design to be an SMG, so at short ranges it is stable.

  5. #20
    Warmage007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nexon made the game completley unfair by making all of the GP guns weaker...

  6. #21
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    A. That's isn't an AK47

    B. The reason why the AK47SU is more stable, because it design to be an SMG, so at short ranges it is stable.
    Are we talking about the gun mostly used in Middle Eastern and only has three pieces to disassemble/assemble/reassemble?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #22
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    ive given up on CA


  8. #23
    imachoob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
    You're wrong on the WOGL ending thing. It's not all about the new UI. WOGL is a league with many secrets. One of the main reasons WOGL is shutting down is because some of their "favourite" clans are having drama. For example: VerTu . The Wogl anti cheat is also terrible because it's easy to bypass and easy to hack into. The other things are true, i am definetely noticing more lag
    Sir, WOGL is down; CSN (AKA Cock Sucking Network) picked up Combat Arms. VerTu dropped out, if you kept up with the WOGL league and were on ZS-Clan vent w/ BMAC you'd know that you fucking nigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by 'QuestCrew View Post
    Lol .
    Get off my thread you spamming fucking Chink.

  9. #24
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    CA doesnt crash on my Comp.
    New Looking is okay for me
    No lag
    No killing bar messed for me

    Get VIP and pwn, even if the gun is mediocre.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #25
    Popsicle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth DUHHH
    Posts
    2,339
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Angelic
    woah woah, they buffed the l9?



  11. #26
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlake View Post
    woah woah, they buffed the l9?
    They didnt
    They decreased the whole L96A1 family (Damn, even my Black-Mag got tanked) when they introduced the L115 family
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #27
    imachoob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    CA doesnt crash on my Comp.
    New Looking is okay for me
    No lag
    No killing bar messed for me

    Get VIP and pwn, even if the gun is mediocre.
    You have to remember that I can hardly afford and Alienware let alone a decent computer .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Nexon's badly Mis-spelled In-Game Message /Decoded
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM
  2. want to know how badly a game sucks
    By death678 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:24 PM
  3. Bad Translator Game
    By sammyn31 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:08 AM
  4. [ADVICE] Keeping your k/d ratio up from a "bad game".
    By KVizzle in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 01:23 PM
  5. You Are A Bad Man Game!
    By IET in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 08:42 AM