Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    imachoob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    8

    Bad Game is Bad?

    Well, let's go over the pro's and con's of Combat Arms North America. Shall we get started?

    Pro's:
    AK-47 (Gold Plated/Regular) spread and recoil is now reduced.
    All weapon damaged is reduced. IE: No more crying about the G36E.
    L96A1 (ALL Variants) have increased accuracy.
    Slight amount of lag is gone. (As I said before the new UI is laggy.)

    Con's:
    Game client crashes @ startup now-a-days for unknown reasons.
    New UI ended S4 WOGL and now CSN has adopted Combat Arms NA.
    New UI is horrible; you can't tell who's dead in SnD.
    New UI causes the bomb sites for SnD to be bigger then the old bomb sites.
    New UI is laggy.
    New recording system is terrible.
    Elimination score bar is messed up.


    As you can tell, these are my opinions; none of these are confirmed or proven quite yet.


    /Discuss
    /Flame

  2. #2
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    For half of the cons I either :

    Don't care (WOGL/score bar/recording system)
    Doesn't happen(crashing?)

    Lag I have to agree with and the new accolades look terrible.

  3. #3
    imachoob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    For half of the cons I either :

    Don't care (WOGL/score bar/recording system)
    Doesn't happen(crashing?)

    Lag I have to agree with and the new accolades look terrible.
    Well, tbh, I don't care if you don't care about WOGL because now anti-cheat for S4, though S4 has ended, is fucked up.

    Crashing DOES happen, I'll go record a video and post it on tinypic.

  4. #4
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    AK-47 (Gold Plated/Regular) spread and recoil is now reduced : ?

  5. #5
    imachoob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    AK-47 (Gold Plated/Regular) spread and recoil is now reduced : ?
    Go use an AK-47 (Regular or Gold Plated) and you'll come to find that the spread and recoil is greatly decreased.
    And don't say, "but u were in teh poppa survur phagg0t!!11!!!!1!1," because I wasn't.

  6. #6
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thats cool...

  7. #7
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Cool story bro!

  8. #8
    vietboy982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I hate it when I start up CA and it crashes...takes me about 3 tries till it finally works

  9. #9
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob2G View Post


    Go use an AK-47 (Regular or Gold Plated) and you'll come to find that the spread and recoil is greatly decreased.
    And don't say, "but u were in teh poppa survur phagg0t!!11!!!!1!1," because I wasn't.
    The AK47 thing seems to be right, as it seems more stable, but not enough to be called a pwnzer weapon.

    By the way, that isn't the AK47. o-o

  10. #10
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob2G View Post
    AK-47 (Gold Plated/Regular) spread and recoil is now reduced.
    Bullshit, AK-47 and AK-103 still fails completely
    AK-74U and AK-74M are the ones that are pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #11
    imachoob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Bullshit, AK-47 and AK-103 still fails completely
    AK-74U and AK-74M are the ones that are pro
    No, the 74U has more accuracy but it has less damage and more recoil.
    The 74M is overpowered and therefore is a piece of trash weapon.


    The AK47 is the most original and deserves to be used wayyyyy more.


    The 103 is terrible; I agree with that.

    Off-topic: HI MOUZIE.

  12. #12
    jawa1802's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mom's Pants
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You're wrong on the WOGL ending thing. It's not all about the new UI. WOGL is a league with many secrets. One of the main reasons WOGL is shutting down is because some of their "favourite" clans are having drama. For example: VerTu . The Wogl anti cheat is also terrible because it's easy to bypass and easy to hack into. The other things are true, i am definetely noticing more lag

  13. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob2G View Post


    No, the 74U has more accuracy but it has less damage and more recoil.
    The 74M is overpowered and therefore is a piece of trash weapon.


    The AK47 is the most original and deserves to be used wayyyyy more.


    The 103 is terrible; I agree with that.

    Off-topic: HI MOUZIE.
    Dude, I can control and kill a mediocre AK-47 user using AK74U after like 1/2 a year of not using the gun
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #14
    'QuestCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol .

  15. #15
    willrulz188's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio?
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    231
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ak47 is a sexy gun

    so I will have to agree ca kinda sucks but I think it will improve
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nexon's badly Mis-spelled In-Game Message /Decoded
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM
  2. want to know how badly a game sucks
    By death678 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:24 PM
  3. Bad Translator Game
    By sammyn31 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:08 AM
  4. [ADVICE] Keeping your k/d ratio up from a "bad game".
    By KVizzle in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 01:23 PM
  5. You Are A Bad Man Game!
    By IET in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 08:42 AM