Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 149
  1. #61
    ForrestGump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,556
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good bye. You did a great job at MPGH and hope you will come back soon

  2. #62
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post


    what a faggot I'm old Crossfire Mod.
    Please go back
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #63
    HeliDomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well, as you are leaving, I am coming back.

    I just came back from vaca, got my lappy fixed.
    Sorry, but I never got to know you.

    Good luck in school, and try to be happy.
    Goodbye mate!

    See you later.

  4. #64
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Cyyya, come back after months!
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  5. #65
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    Soso, do what makes you happy.

    Good luck in Life.

  6. #66
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by HeliDomo View Post
    Well, as you are leaving, I am coming back.

    I just came back from vaca, got my lappy fixed.
    Sorry, but I never got to know you.

    Good luck in school, and try to be happy.
    Goodbye mate!

    See you later.
    Yeesh, it's mom, not school
    0.o
    WB
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #67
    xKrAzYkiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Gl in life man even tho i hardly knew you
    Let me go get my flamethrower.......

  8. #68
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,790
    Reputation
    3170
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Lurking
    (10:50) ShiniGami.: hai dave soso resign you said i was getting minion.
    (10:51) [MPGH] Davis - L: I know i'll make you tomorrow
    (18:52) ShiniGami.: orly? oh my lawd thanks nigga
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. #69
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    (10:50) ShiniGami.: hai dave soso resign you said i was getting minion.
    (10:51) [MPGH] Davis - L: I know i'll make you tomorrow
    (18:52) ShiniGami.: orly? oh my lawd thanks nigga
    MY GOD.
    I JUST LOST THE GAME
    D:<!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #70
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,790
    Reputation
    3170
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm the Next Minion, you got smd now /yea
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  11. #71
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I'm the Next Minion, you got smd now /yea
    I aint going to SYD
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #72
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Man, I'll miss your modding..
    Cya mate.. Hope we see you soon
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  13. #73
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Enlightening your ego, thinking you deserve the next minion will get you nowhere.
    People who think that minion is some fun shit, it is, but is not what's expected.
    It's a responsibility, and is fun too, but has it's downs.
    am i resigning too? nope. do i plan on doing so, soon? nope.

    If you want to get minion, earn it, not blab it out that you think you deserve it.
    You guys are acting so childish. The CA Modding Section is going to die with only noob555 and remixdvd modding things other than textures.


  14. #74
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,790
    Reputation
    3170
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Enlightening your ego, thinking you deserve the next minion will get you nowhere.
    People who think that minion is some fun shit, it is, but is not what's expected.
    It's a responsibility, and is fun too, but has it's downs.
    am i resigning too? nope. do i plan on doing so, soon? nope.

    If you want to get minion, earn it, not blab it out that you think you deserve it.
    You guys are acting so childish. The CA Modding Section is going to die with only noob555 and remixdvd modding things other than textures.
    RIP Flameswor10
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. #75
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post


    RIP Flameswor10
    LOL WHY DO I RIP O.O
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My last day on MPGH before Christmas Release
    By noob555 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:18 AM
  2. My last day on mpgh
    By ~Aluseu1 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. Last day on MPGH
    By DoubleDutch in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 04:28 PM
  4. Last day of High School MOFAKAS
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 05:18 AM
  5. Bill Gates's Last Day of Work
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 01:42 PM