Thread: My Account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted

    My Account

    So I downloaded a new copy of Combat Arms yesterday so I can get active around here. Should a make a new account that is CBL Clean? My original (Lincolm) was banned and it is CBL Dirty for superbullets despite it being a 100% legit account. My current account is CBL dirty for speeding (from last year). Should I make a new account which will be BCL Clean and 100% and reserve my current account for hack testing or just keep going with my current account.

    Combat Arms My Avatar -- Online FPS Action

  2. #2
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Depends on how much you are going to play. If you are going to play alot, yes, make a new account



  3. #3
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Reserve your account but if you want to rank up and play CA for serious like getting into a clan (I hope you join MPGH Clan), create a new one.

    Are you 100% legit and test hacks or you hack for fun?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #4
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Reserve your account but if you want to rank up and play CA for serious like getting into a clan (I hope you join MPGH Clan), create a new one.

    Are you 100% legit and test hacks or you hack for fun?
    Well I plan on joining the Clan. The only times I use hacks are if I'm testing them or if I play with my friend (we like to piss people off)

    So I guess the logical choice would be to make a new account. But it's rather annoying having to level up again (I want to quickly get the M416)

  5. #5
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

    Well I plan on joining the Clan. The only times I use hacks are if I'm testing them or if I play with my friend (we like to piss people off)

    So I guess the logical choice would be to make a new account. But it's rather annoying having to level up again (I want to quickly get the M416)
    I understand...

    Well, in order to get the M416 (which is a good and balanced gun, I love it) you have to make 81k EXP which means get the Master Sergeant 1.

    If you are a busy guy (job, GF, family) is not easy to get there without EXP bonus and some hours daily of gamplay.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #6
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    i might be able to share my SFC 3 with you





  7. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    I understand...

    Well, in order to get the M416 (which is a good and balanced gun, I love it) you have to make 81k EXP which means get the Master Sergeant 1.

    If you are a busy guy (job, GF, family) is not easy to get there without EXP bonus and some hours daily of gamplay.
    I can probably do around 2 hours a day (12 on weekends). I guess there are other guns which may tie me over until then. I used to use the M4A1 (I think it's call that). I don't really care for the AUG or G36 (I hate high recoil guns, not to be picky or anything). Any advice on guns?

    Also whats a good in game name?

  8. #8
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    i might be able to share my SFC 3 with you
    Sharing an account is great but with brothers or cousins who lives close to you or in the same house.

    I know a guy from my country who got LTC rank very fast with his brother.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  9. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    i might be able to share my SFC 3 with you
    Nah, it should be fine. If worse comes to worse I'll just become an NX whore. I just found out that my local EB Games has NX Cards.

  10. #10
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    Nah, it should be fine. If worse comes to worse I'll just become an NX whore. I just found out that my local EB Games has NX Cards.
    i dont really play much on it but it has nothing special 2k nx credit and around 10k gp and a k/d of around 1.06





  11. #11
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    No, fuck you.
    Get out

    --I suggest you restart.
    But restart with hacks (don't make it obvious)
    Noob servers are filled with hacks, so just like...
    Hack but dont' make it obvious
    MPGH VIP would be perfect now, but.... oh well.


  12. #12
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

    I can probably do around 2 hours a day (12 on weekends). I guess there are other guns which may tie me over until then. I used to use the M4A1 (I think it's call that). I don't really care for the AUG or G36 (I hate high recoil guns, not to be picky or anything). Any advice on guns?

    Also whats a good in game name?
    M4A1 is better than decent. I think feels better than AK-74 which is a good gun also.

    I suggest you M4A1 or AK-74 for Big Maps and MP5A4 for CQC. I like UMP but the the ROF is kinda slow but compensate with a higher damage than the MP5A4.

    Btw Im talking about low rank guns.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #13
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    M4A1 is better than decent. I think feels better than AK-74 which is a good gun also.

    I suggest you M4A1 or AK-74 for Big Maps and MP5A4 for CQC. I like UMP but the the ROF is kinda slow but compensate with a higher damage than the MP5A4.

    Btw Im talking about low rank guns.
    Yeah I used to love the M4A1. I think I might use that one to tie me over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    No, fuck you.
    Get out

    --I suggest you restart.
    But restart with hacks (don't make it obvious)
    Noob servers are filled with hacks, so just like...
    Hack but dont' make it obvious
    MPGH VIP would be perfect now, but.... oh well.
    Yeah I was thinking about doing that, but I'm worried about how sensitive CBL is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    i dont really play much on it but it has nothing special 2k nx credit and around 10k gp and a k/d of around 1.06
    It's up to you. I'll probs be playing everyday for around 2 hours each day. If you don't play much feel free to PM me your details and I'll check it out.

  14. #14
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Pmed you with some details of it





  15. #15
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Make a new one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. List Of Hacked Myspace Accounts
    By OMGH4X in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 01:58 AM
  2. Neeed a Good tibia account.....
    By gunot in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 05:54 PM
  3. Make accounts for US version?
    By chris9273 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 12:31 PM
  4. Want a free G-Mail account?
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 11:54 PM
  5. Gunz Account Lookup + Cracker (A-Jack)
    By GodofGunz in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 09:26 PM