Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by blazexfire97 View Post
    Holy, The G18 Was the Most Shocking To Me :O
    play cod 6 and lol at its 1100 rpm
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  2. #47
    scorpoistak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    307
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    191
    lol real guns always will be faster most of the time plus CA always makes the gun super strong first then after the nxt update they will take it down a little bit

  3. #48
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sorry, I was really busy.

    I'm touch you all want me to talk about the guns.

    In real life, all military have a problem, it take thousands.. and I mean thousands of rounds to kill a person. In real life in a military conflict, the average bullets it take to kill a person is: 20,000.

    Now, back then the average ammo needed to kill a person was far less, because automatic fire wasn't as focus. But during the Vietnam War, the American government had the idea that rather to teach each men how to snipe and kill people from afar with semiautomatics and with heavy rifles (the M14 was loved by the Americans). So, they had the idea that why to go all that troubles then to simply hand a soldier an M16 and tell him, "Let 'em rip!" The need for ammo increase dramatically and this have an effect on the armies today.

    Be surprise when you get to this part (I thank you for reading this much), but most rifles to see today will not shoot automatically, the M16 and most of the M4 models that are new (M16A3, M4) will only shoot at semiautomatic or burst fire. Hell, even most people will fire the AK47 at semiautomatic.

    Now, about the rate of fire and all that shit:

    Most assault rifles will spend a 30 rounds magazine in less than 7 second, now the reason that Combat Arms have slightly lower fire rate is this:

    1. Rule of Combat does not go into the game, you don't see people hiding behind covers, flanking, and trying to survive, more like: RUSH AND FUCKING RAPE ALL IN SIGHT!! PWNLOZWR. (whatever you kids do these days).
    2. If the RoF was like in real life, one you'll run out of ammo quickly and to, there wouldn't be the need for speed, many people would simply use the M60 or something to make up for the losses.
    3. You don't have enough ammo to test how fast the ammo will go out, you can only assume that the AKM in the game (not the AK47) will burn out a clip in less than a few seconds.
    4. Even if the guns in the game shoot slower, they have around the same time like in real life. The AKM can use all it ammo in a minute or slight above the timeframe.
    5. You're not fighting thousands of people, you're only fighting a small group of people.


    I'll stop typing as I doubt have of you will read this wall of text.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-10-2010 at 07:53 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (09-10-2010)

  5. #49
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Sorry, I was really busy.

    I'm touch you all want me to talk about the guns.

    In real life, all military have a problem, it take thousands.. and I mean thousands of rounds to kill a person. In real life in a military blah blah too long didnt read
    Naws i read it..

    what do you mean take thousonds of rounds to kill a person?

    i assume you mean that much ammo is wasted on spray and pray


    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Hey... great thread!!


    m4 super 90 nis imporezive yo... kill all the niggas in ur hood


    **waits for mouzie

    wdf?!?!? i must've been drunk... i dont even know what the hell im saying >.>
    Last edited by AVGN; 09-10-2010 at 08:05 PM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  6. #50
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    Naws i read it..

    what do you mean take thousonds of rounds to kill a person?

    i assume you mean that much ammo is wasted on spray and pray
    Nope, I shall give you an example.


    Team A is behind a concrete wall, Team B is trying to take out Team A.

    Team B uses machine gun fire to suppress the enemy behind the wall. Team A is shooting back, so the rest of Team B fire back.

    Team B flank Team A and use rifle fire to shoot at the side of Team A, Team A shoot back and causes Team B to blindfire or 'peekaboo' popping a few rounds at Team B.

    Team A attempting to survive by firing back or waiting for Team B to get closer, hinting the need to use more ammo. Team B fall back and spread out, causing Team B to use more ammo to take each groups out. Team A flank Team B and causes Team B to split their forces to make a great firepower.

    I hope this helps. (Edit: Messes up the As and Bs)
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-10-2010 at 08:07 PM.

  7. #51
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Sorry, I was really busy.

    I'm touch you all want me to talk about the guns.

    In real life, all military have a problem, it take thousands.. and I mean thousands of rounds to kill a person. In real life in a military conflict, the average bullets it take to kill a person is: 20,000.

    Now, back then the average ammo needed to kill a person was far less, because automatic fire wasn't as focus. But during the Vietnam War, the American government had the idea that rather to teach each men how to snipe and kill people from afar with semiautomatics and with heavy rifles (the M14 was loved by the Americans). So, they had the idea that why to go all that troubles then to simply hand a soldier an M16 and tell him, "Let 'em rip!" The need for ammo increase dramatically and this have an effect on the armies today.

    Be surprise when you get to this part (I thank you for reading this much), but most rifles to see today will not shoot automatically, the M16 and most of the M4 models that are new (M16A3, M4) will only shoot at semiautomatic or burst fire. Hell, even most people will fire the AK47 at semiautomatic.

    Now, about the rate of fire and all that shit:

    Most assault rifles will spend a 30 rounds magazine in less than 7 second, now the reason that Combat Arms have slightly lower fire rate is this:

    1. Rule of Combat does not go into the game, you don't see people hiding behind covers, flanking, and trying to survive, more like: RUSH AND FUCKING RAPE ALL IN SIGHT!! PWNLOZWR. (whatever you kids do these days).
    2. If the RoF was like in real life, one you'll run out of ammo quickly and to, there wouldn't be the need for speed, many people would simply use the M60 or something to make up for the losses.
    3. You don't have enough ammo to test how fast the ammo will go out, you can only assume that the AKM in the game (not the AK47) will burn out a clip in less than a few seconds.
    4. Even if the guns in the game shoot slower, they have around the same time like in real life. The AKM can use all it ammo in a minute or slight above the timeframe.
    5. You're not fighting thousands of people, you're only fighting a small group of people.


    I'll stop typing as I doubt have of you will read this wall of text.
    The first thing I will tell you is that I read everything you post because IS TRUE AND IS ALWAYS INTERESTING.

    I think what you say about needing 20,000 and is fucking true because there more missed shots than accurate.

    And thanks to you I found the logic of this thread, they just looking for some balance in order to make a better game, taking in consideration that even 10 and 11 years old kids will play the game.

    Thanks Mouzie for your expert explanation.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #52
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Nope, I shall give you an example.


    Team A is behind a concrete wall, Team B is trying to take out Team A.

    Team B uses machine gun fire to suppress the enemy behind the wall. Team A is shooting back, so the rest of Team B fire back.

    Team B flank Team A and use rifle fire to shoot at the side of Team A, Team A shoot back and causes Team B to blindfire or 'peekaboo' popping a few rounds at Team B.

    Team A attempting to survive by firing back or waiting for Team B to get closer, hinting the need to use more ammo. Team B fall back and spread out, causing Team B to use more ammo to take each groups out. Team A flank Team B and causes Team B to split their forces to make a great firepower.

    I hope this helps. (Edit: Messes up the As and Bs)



    i know for a fact that the USA army has 100% hit accuracy, (they use OPK )



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  9. #53
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post





    i know for a fact that the USA army has 100% hit accuracy, (they use OPK )
    The US army forces have one of the lowest accuracy rating, their special forces have one of the highest.

  10. #54
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post




    i know for a fact that the USA army has 100% hit accuracy, (they use OPK )
    /yea Yes they cheat



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #55
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Well, I done my work here, any more questions, just send a visitor or a PM message.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (09-10-2010)

  13. #56
    speedweenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical

    the mk48

    has such high damage,when it only shoots the 5.56 rnd(m16 rnd) or .223,the m60 uses the 30-06 rnd,the mk48 is over powered

  14. #57
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    has such high damage,when it only shoots the 5.56 rnd(m16 rnd) or .223,the m60 uses the 30-06 rnd,the mk48 is over powered
    .233 and the 5.56x45NATO is difference.

    M60 does NOT shoot the .30-06 it shoots the 7.62x51mm NATO.

  15. #58
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    .233 and the 5.56x45NATO is difference.

    M60 does NOT shoot the .30-06 it shoots the 7.62x51mm NATO.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  16. #59
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    .233 is the civilian version of the 5.56 round in which the M4 and M16 uses.

    They are around the same size and what not, but the .223 is weaker and uses primary for hunting only.

    .30-06 is a popular bolt action round in the United States, he said that the M60 uses this round and that is incorrect as the closet round that the M60 uses is what my rifle uses: .308 Winchester.

  17. #60
    T0rr3nT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Daring
    The M4 Super 90 Fire Rate is amazing!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pokemon battle!!!
    By shakib in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 04:53 PM
  2. [request] m9 to have the RoF of a mini gun
    By jomo in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 05:44 AM
  3. Real life speed hack
    By Negativ3 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:04 PM
  4. real life crossfire
    By krishna in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 06:21 PM
  5. Real Life Twitter
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 01:51 PM