Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    jawa1802's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mom's Pants
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Many high ranks hack rofl.

  2. #17
    Yepikiyay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Drunk
    what a idiot

    I Hate You
    Current Status: Online Playing MineCraft

  3. #18
    o-o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    who reading that ? T_T
    Posts
    682
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    307
    My Mood
    Cold
    He is an idiot ... that's very high rank !

    Happy Hanukkah For All Of MPGH !


    The Real Life Are Better Then A Game !


    Song :[YOUTUBE]vgKBOkvO5N0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    Best Friends :

    Hax4Life!

    Solify

    [MPGH]Drake`

    Respect Them Or I'll Kill You ...



  4. #19
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    No he wasnt banned for HACKING
    He was Banned for Power Leveling
    Hes always in delta when i go there, & hes the elite mod, he rage kicks everyone just to get more flags, one time i got 3 flags, & he got 2, there im gone. Hes a NOOOOOOOOOOB.

  5. #20
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Who would hack on a MAJ2..
    That guy did

    Quote Originally Posted by blazexfire97 View Post
    No he wasnt banned for HACKING
    He was Banned for Power Leveling
    Hes always in delta when i go there, & hes the elite mod, he rage kicks everyone just to get more flags, one time i got 3 flags, & he got 2, there im gone. Hes a NOOOOOOOOOOB.
    So you telling me that nexon banned him for powerlevel?
    But the report says cleary that it was for hacking and boting



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #21
    David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guantanamo Bay
    Posts
    4,613
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol that guys i probably crying to his mom now.

  7. #22
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomboxJr View Post
    Lol that guys i probably crying to his mom now.
    Well, I got a MAJ2 and I hack...

    If i get banned, maybe will be sad but I gonna create another account and hack harder



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #23
    EpicTazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between you're legs.
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Well, I got a MAJ2 and I hack...

    If i get banned, maybe will be sad but I gonna create another account and hack harder
    way to go /yea (x
    Practise Makes Perfect. But no one is perfect. So why practise?

  9. #24
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    That guy did



    So you telling me that nexon banned him for powerlevel?
    But the report says cleary that it was for hacking and boting
    No, They dont list banned for 'ETC' as a power leveling ban. They only list those suspensions. Trust Me, One time during the CTF event, i went to delta the whole day he rage kicked the shit out of everyone, went back next day, kicked again. I know hes a noob, & He prolly was banned 50% for hacking but the other 50% is power leveling.

  10. #25
    Lonely Tedy Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Utah,Salt Lake Posts: 5,371 ►►►►Lonely-Tedy◄◄◄◄
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    -151
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Lonely
    lol what a dumb a$$
             

  11. #26
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah
    dont make fun of my account
    and i did not hack

  12. #27
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by whothef***istheking View Post
    dont make fun of my account
    and i did not hack
    That's why you're banned? /
    /

  13. #28
    whatup777+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    15
    Sucks for him.

  14. #29
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    BOut time that mother fucker got banned....

  15. #30
    InsaneAcE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by blazexfire97 View Post
    No, They dont list banned for 'ETC' as a power leveling ban. They only list those suspensions. Trust Me, One time during the CTF event, i went to delta the whole day he rage kicked the shit out of everyone, went back next day, kicked again. I know hes a noob, & He prolly was banned 50% for hacking but the other 50% is power leveling.
    Oh god your sig pissed me off, I kept flicking my screen. FFFUUUUUUU-

    OT: That's pretty fucking hilarious.
    Click the banner to earn FREE NX Cash Codes!
    Current earnings: ONE 25K, TWO 10K Cash Card Codes.

    Current earnings: ONE 25K, TWO 10K Cash Card Codes.
    Click the banner to earn FREE NX Cash Codes!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Banned for hacking @ Cyber Cafes
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:16 AM
  2. =.= got banned for hacking once dot dot dot
    By Master-Knifer™ in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 10:55 AM
  3. i got BANNED for NOT hacking......
    By suget419 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 04:28 PM
  4. Ban for saying u have hacks but not releasing them?
    By suseke16 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 02:21 AM
  5. Can i Get banned for Hacks?
    By attackinapache40 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 12:06 PM