Thanks

Random stuff is random.

I believe this is the right section.
    Nexon Forums - Mah review

I know you're gonna be going
    TL;DR
    /yea

Thanks
    omg so many words... the words are all packed togther. cbf to read. I read the first line of the whole thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ^ that .

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    Space it out!
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Nexon can ban you now.
    You are the thread starter...
    Nexon can just check who's owns that name.
    >_<

Thanks
    If someone read it. Post a 2 line summary of whats that about

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KazestemeANI View Post
    The game had potential, and it still does, it's just losing it. The game modes are rather fun, and there's a large amount of weapons, though you have to buy NX(their real world currency) to get permanent weapons and the upper edge in the game. For those who are too lazy to do ******s that half of the time actually work, or are just on a low budget, will quit this game early probably.

The game is extremely UNBALANCED. Emphasis on unbalanced. There's a constant update of maps and weapons, and recently, there are new features, such as the in game recorder so you don't need to use fraps, the vivox voice chat function, etc. Note, when you turn on the voice chat, be prepared for a large surge of 8-12 year olds who really don't know anything at all. Yes, there are some kids who are actually mature enough to play the game, but there just isn't enough. Also, there has been a large amount of bugs and glitches, and merely half of them have actually been fixed. Ah, and since this is a popular game, BE PREPARED FOR HACKERS. Don't be accusing everyone of hacking, people actually have skills out there. But if you suspect it, or saw it with your own screenshot/recording(obviously, this will happen a lot), be prepared to report a lot.

As I said before, the game is heavily unbalanced. Nearly 3/4 of the game doesn't depend on skill, it depends on the money you spend to buy all of the perks of the game. Only 1/4 of the game is GP(in game currency) while the other 3/4 is basically ALL NX. The GP weapons are, in some eyes, useless compared to NX weapons. You get all of the fun in the game if you spend money constantly on NX, and if you're a low budget user, you'll have to wait a long time before you can use 1/4 of the NX perks by using GP.

Graphics- 7/10 The usual for an FPS game.

Music- 6/10 That feel where it gives you a starting rush, or a motivation, just isn't there, but that's common for free games.

Gameplay(NX SIDE)- 8/10 Spending money constantly, Nexon is gonna bankrupt you :P You have all the major perks in the game, but think about it. Is it really worth it?

Gameplay(GP SIDE)- 4/10 You'll spend frustration constantly with all of the NX abusers(or as some call, NX noobs), and the weapons limited to you is like a ant(GP) to a termite(NX)

Game Security 6/10- Unlike AVA, this game will be FULL, and I mean FULL of hackers constantly. No matter what, there will constantly be hackers for this game, especially right after Combat Arms has finished patching days.

Be afraid, my friend, Combat Arms will fall to the ground.- Not a quote stolen from 300 There have also been exploits of tapping, in other words, cheating. People have disconnected and connected their internet; and in the time inbetween the disconnect and connect, you can kill people while disconnected. Their kills won't appear on the screen, but once you connect back, they're automatically killed, as the server is trying to get the information that you did while you were disconnected, in other words, your kills and their deaths that still happened.

There have also been a large amount of glitches, however most of them are patched, new ones are constantly being discovered. Some being kept secret, and some being exploited for other purposes.

The Elite Moderator function was made to counter this(it's obviously a NX item), though there has been an increasing amount of abusers who use this item, and kick anyone they want to kick because the person kicked is either: A- a hacker. B- A person with skills. C- An unfortunate person who was just kicked for no reasonHalf of the time, nobody really votes on the Elite Moderator function as to whether or not it was fair, so don't expect good colors to actually be good.

Overall- 31/50 Let's face it, the only actual way to have some fun is to buy the NX constantly. For those with a low budget, they may or may not quit early into the game. The weapons are underpowered for GP users, and the weapons for NX users... it's like comparing wood(GP) to metal(NX); they're just overpowered, and 1/4 of the time at the very least, the NX weapons aren't nerfed.

The gameplay is fun, and you're bound to get addicted to it. Quarantine mode and Fireteam are fun, though short. Elim./Pro and One Man Army/LMS are fun to play, while CTF is just mainly for abusing the points and power leveling. Spy Mode was a fun new way to play, it's just that it's rather underpowered/overpowered depending on people's POV.

The music and graphics are in the passing grade for a free game. The constant updates is definitly a plus. You will, however, be faced with large amounts of kids whining on the voice chat, but you will also meet those kids who are mature enough to be on the internet and not really make you mad, unless however they're better then you.

The game security was bound to be hacked anyways, as with many other games, though there's a larger then above normal amount of hackers in the game in my opinion(I actually couldn't get through 9-11 rooms without finding people who were flying or going through walls. Some were aimbotting, others were knifing, etc.).

It's an overall fun game to play, but there's a constant amount of whining kids(no offense, I'm referring to the ones that constantly whine every moment) and hackers in the game. Plus, you mainly need NX to actually win the game as it is extremely unbalanced. So I give it a 62/100.
    /yea
    /fixed

@topic, i rarely buy NX anymore and i still own.

NX weapons are not OP'd imo, It just lets you get guns with out having to rank up.

Except for spec. But have you ever been spec? It sucks, you get kicked all the time, people always target you first. In other words if you and 3 of your teammates rush the other side of death room, they will all shoot at you at you first because of ur spec and you stick out like a sore thumb.

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I read the whole thing nice review but one problem GL with your Ca account banned simply you just posted a thread to nexon site which includes your Username = FAIL!

Thanks
    bad text is bad

Thanks
    I still can't be bothered to read it XD.
    I'm back.

Thanks
    He's basically saying that the game is unplayable without NX, and that nexon fails at stopping hackers and glitchers.

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    cool story brah, but who gives a fuck? surely not I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You spoke your word and thats good.

And most of this stuff is correct.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Too many hackers is making CA die.
    NX wh0res have WAY BETTER advantages over GP users.

Two sentences, done.
    kthxbai
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not true.

M416 CQB and M416 their kinda the same.

I would prefer the M416 cause the ACOG site is better for far distance.

So GP user's have an advantage at long range.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast