Thread: Good?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Good?

    Is my account good?
    Level 4 clan
    SSG2
    1.65 KDR

    SS:

  2. #2
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Nope.
    Very bad.
    Not much GP and no permanents.

  3. #3
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Nope.
    Very bad.
    Not much GP and no permanents.
    its just a starter account
    and i only planned to make this a hack acct, but i got accepted into a VERY HIGH RANK clan, so im trying to go legit again

  4. #4
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Obvious Gorfag is obvious


  5. #5
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by iApple671 View Post

    its just a starter account
    and i only planned to make this a hack acct, but i got accepted into a VERY HIGH RANK clan, so im trying to go legit again
    Who cares about clan?
    I just go into random ones for the Clan Items.
    But if I get into SmartAlley's clan, I would really care about clans.

  6. #6
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nice Combat Score.



  7. #7
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Obvious Gorfag is obvious
    fuk u
    im legit on this acct
    and im perma banned there, remember?

  8. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by iApple671 View Post

    fuk u
    im legit on this acct
    and im perma banned there, remember?
    Who cares?
    Ex- Gorfag Members.
    That's all that counts.

  9. #9
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Who cares?
    Ex- Gorfag Members.
    That's all that counts.
    ur not getting the point...

  10. #10
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    But if I get into SmartAlley's clan, I would really care about clans.
    Bring some spanish words to our Ventrilo servers and you in



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #11
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by iApple671 View Post

    fuk u
    im legit on this acct
    and im perma banned there, remember?
    Permanent Grudge is permanent.

    1) I told you not to hack, you used hacks and i could tell, i know who uses hacks and who's legit, i have enough experience to differentiate.
    2) You said you took pictures ,so i teamviewed you, it was so laggy i said to stop the video you were watching, I told you to open the pictures that were in the folder because i couldn't even open them (due to lag) i saw the black box in the top left corner for a split second, you closed it in like a split second saying your dad was home, i flamed you via msn, i left.
    3) You said you were hacked on your Gorfags account / banned
    4) You said you were hacked on Myspace and posted on one of the girls I dated's status. I asked you to remove that because it was talking about me, and you replied " I got hacked"


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Stevenom (09-21-2010)

  13. #12
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Permanent Grudge is permanent.

    1) I told you not to hack, you used hacks and i could tell, i know who uses hacks and who's legit, i have enough experience to differentiate.
    2) You said you took pictures ,so i teamviewed you, it was so laggy i said to stop the video you were watching, I told you to open the pictures that were in the folder because i couldn't even open them (due to lag) i saw the black box in the top left corner for a split second, you closed it in like a split second saying your dad was home, i flamed you via msn, i left.
    3) You said you were hacked on your Gorfags account / banned
    4) You said you were hacked on Myspace and posted on one of the girls I dated's status. I asked you to remove that because it was talking about me, and you replied " I got hacked"
    True, i do got a keylogger on my PC from MPGH.
    how i know?
    i can never get to MPGH's site without a sandbox...

    my dad comes home from 6:30 to 7, the time u were TVing me

    i dont have grudges
    idk bout u

  14. #13
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Here's mine,




    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    Jailbroken671 (09-21-2010)

  16. #14
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Here's mine,

    pretty good
    but is ur IGN really AVGN?????

  17. #15
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by iApple671 View Post

    pretty good
    but is ur IGN really AVGN?????


    look at my join date, exactly one week before i joined mpgh



    ^Thanks to RJ^




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ne1 have ne good fear hacks?
    By rev1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
  2. is cs really good ??? betta than warrock??
    By scuartas in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 12:02 PM
  3. Farscape & other good shows
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 01:43 PM
  4. Any good game suggestions?
    By Zededarian in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 03:46 PM
  5. Looking for a good Lisp compiler
    By Zededarian in forum Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 07:19 PM