Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68
  1. #46
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    i dont like the M416 ]:<
    i have it permanent and it's so good that i hate it. I REGRET BUYING IT, AND I WISH I HAD BOUGHT THE SILVER PUNISHER
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  2. #47
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This thread is fail. If you seriously think that:
    a) valk is #1 nx gun
    b) valk is better than ak74m
    c) l85mod isn't good enough to be in top 3
    d) Famas G2 isn't in top 3

    than you have no clue what you are talking about.

  3. #48
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi View Post
    This thread is fail. If you seriously think that:
    a) valk is #1 nx gun
    b) valk is better than ak74m
    c) l85mod isn't good enough to be in top 3
    d) Famas G2 isn't in top 3

    than you have no clue what you are talking about.
    Mate I based this on my experience and preference as well as some statistics.
    G36E has been top since beta.
    Valk is better than AK74M
    L85A1 mod is good but Valk beats it
    Famas G2 is close to top 3.

    Quiet you.

  4. #49
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Mate I based this on my experience and preference as well as some statistics.
    G36E has been top since beta.
    Valk is better than AK74M
    L85A1 mod is good but Valk beats it
    Famas G2 is close to top 3.

    Quiet you.
    I have them all perm m8, I'd know.

    AK74M tops g36e with spread, RoF, recoil, speed (running), and customability.

    L85 has much better recoil recovery and faster tapping + more damage and burst mode and even much better RoF. Also runs faster with ridiculously fast reload.

    Famas G2 has a suppressor and a much better sight than CQB, Reflex reduces spread to almost 0.

  5. #50
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I agree with the l85 not being mentioned but I think the valk is in the top 2 easily.

  6. #51
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi View Post
    I have them all perm m8, I'd know.

    AK74M tops g36e with spread, RoF, recoil, speed (running), and customability.

    L85 has much better recoil recovery and faster tapping + more damage and burst mode and even much better RoF. Also runs faster with ridiculously fast reload.

    Famas G2 has a suppressor and a much better sight than CQB, Reflex reduces spread to almost 0.
    AK74M spread and recoil actually becomes a problem as a result of the fast fire rate making it less versatile in longer ranges. Many ppl prefer the sniper scope on the G36E.

    L85 is easier to use however, the accuracy on the G36E makes a huge difference when in longer ranges. G36E beats the L85A1 mod in every aspect, more damage, more portability and more accuracy except rate of fire which can become annoying when tap firing in long ranges.

    The M416 CQB has less recoil and is so much more portable which it only lacks in accuracy when compared to the Famas G2.

    Haven't you realised G36E Valkyrie>most assault rifles for permanent for a reason. Why is the M416 CQB more popular than the Famas G2? Because most people perceive the M416 CQB to be better than Famas G2. Why is the L85A1 Mod less popular than the G36E Valk? Because the G36E is perceived to be better.

  7. #52
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    You need to tweak some things:

    G36 Valk is not the most accurate, but one of the most accurate.

    AK47M is not the NX version of the AK74U.

  8. #53
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    AK74M spread and recoil actually becomes a problem as a result of the fast fire rate making it less versatile in longer ranges. Many ppl prefer the sniper scope on the G36E.

    L85 is easier to use however, the accuracy on the G36E makes a huge difference when in longer ranges. G36E beats the L85A1 mod in every aspect, more damage, more portability and more accuracy except rate of fire which can become annoying when tap firing in long ranges.

    The M416 CQB has less recoil and is so much more portable which it only lacks in accuracy when compared to the Famas G2.

    Haven't you realised G36E Valkyrie>most assault rifles for permanent for a reason. Why is the M416 CQB more popular than the Famas G2? Because most people perceive the M416 CQB to be better than Famas G2. Why is the L85A1 Mod less popular than the G36E Valk? Because the G36E is perceived to be better.
    Seriously, unless you have the gun, you have no judgement on it. An l85 rapes a valk. Despite what fail stats say. Fail stats say G2 has more recoil than CQB. It has same. And lold. Perception != truth.

  9. #54
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi View Post
    Seriously, unless you have the gun, you have no judgement on it. An l85 rapes a valk. Despite what fail stats say. Fail stats say G2 has more recoil than CQB. It has same. And lold. Perception != truth.
    I used both, they each have their pros and cons.


    Shut up, at least he put the efforts on this thread.

    The G2 have a very stable recoil, it is really tight and it didn't cause any problems when I was using it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Dr.Dental (09-29-2010)

  11. #55
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I used both, they each have their pros and cons.


    Shut up, at least he put the efforts on this thread.

    The G2 have a very stable recoil, it is really tight and it didn't cause any problems when I was using it.
    I'm not going to 'shut up', we're conversing on our opinions on the guns. I personally feel you don't get an accurate idea unless you've tried the gun out yourself.

  12. #56
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi View Post
    I'm not going to 'shut up', we're conversing on our opinions on the guns. I personally feel you don't get an accurate idea unless you've tried the gun out yourself.
    Attacking his views isn't, an idea is still an idea, the stats are wrong, yes I agree. But, an L8 is outclasses by the G36 Valk in many ways. Also, they don't have the same recoil, you should follow your own steps, before commenting.

  13. #57
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    And an L8 outclasses a G36 in many ways.

  14. #58
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga.Boi View Post
    And an L8 outclasses a G36 in many ways.
    Damage? Nope.

    Accuracy? Nope

    Reliability? Equal.

    RoF: L8

    Reload Speed: L8

    Spread: Valk

    Recoil: Valk

    Like I said, they have pros and cons.

  15. #59
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Damage? Nope.

    Accuracy? Nope

    Reliability? Equal.

    RoF: L8

    Reload Speed: L8

    Spread: Valk

    Recoil: Valk

    Like I said, they have pros and cons.
    Spread is same. L8 also has burst mode which rapes g36 with its tight spread and low recoil. L8 also recovers quicker from recoil.

  16. #60
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Damage? Nope.

    Accuracy? Nope

    Reliability? Equal.

    RoF: L8

    Reload Speed: L8

    Spread: Valk

    Recoil: Valk

    Like I said, they have pros and cons.
    Don't talk about the Valk.
    It's the same as the normal version.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What sniper / long range assault rifle should i get permanent
    By xxpwnnerxx in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 06:38 AM
  2. Cross Fire WEAPONS~ASSAULT RIFLES
    By DeathHunter in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 08:25 AM
  3. Poll: Favorite assault rifle
    By jabber315 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 09:52 AM
  4. --Assault Rifle Weapon Guide--
    By hoodedsonny1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 07:37 PM
  5. How bye a weapon L85A1 Sniper Rifle
    By Feniks in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:01 AM