Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    i found that out after i baught it /



    umad cause your momy wont buy you NX it's aprt of the game idiiot nothing is noob except hacking
    i get nx and i spend it over cyclop bandana, reacon vest

    spec noob is noob

    get over it, i used spec non-stop for a whole year, m32 + helth kit

  2. #17
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


    i get nx and i spend it over cyclop bandana, reacon vest

    spec noob is noob

    get over it, i used spec non-stop for a whole year, m32 + helth kit
    Wow that's a lot of NX used.
    I'd rather buy permanent guns then think about specialists.

  3. #18
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Wow that's a lot of NX used.
    I'd rather buy permanent guns then think about specialists.
    specs are just fun

    w/e, everyone get their own style

    and, i dont like perms so much, i mean, i get alot, but i always use a gun for like 30-60days and it get out-dated / under powered
    so, nty

  4. #19
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


    specs are just fun

    w/e, everyone get their own style

    and, i dont like perms so much, i mean, i get alot, but i always use a gun for like 30-60days and it get out-dated / under powered
    so, nty
    I kinda like specs.
    Someone gifted me on 30 days and minigun before the special backpack was on.

    Then I bought my own NX and bought Viper with M32 and Claymores for 7 days.
    I use it in Quarantine because that's the best time to use them specs.

  5. #20
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    I kinda like specs.
    Someone gifted me on 30 days and minigun before the special backpack was on.

    Then I bought my own NX and bought Viper with M32 and Claymores for 7 days.
    I use it in Quarantine because that's the best time to use them specs.
    quarantine

    negev
    viper
    m134
    flame trower



  6. #21
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


    quarantine

    negev
    viper
    m134
    flame trower


    Me:
    M4 Super 90
    M32
    Claymore.
    Mines.

    Shotgun blows them backwards when they following you and you can reload anytime.

    I camp at where you spawn near the vent.
    1. Place mines in the vent.
    2. Place claymores where the zombies can come.
    3. Shoot them with M32 when they're coming or there's a lot.
    4. When they go near the claymore.
    BOOM!

    Repeat step 2-3

  7. #22
    MugNuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


    quarantine

    negev
    viper
    m134
    flame trower


    OR

    ACR
    RPG
    M67HE Frag
    M67 Frag
    Mines

    /rape the infected

    I got an ultra earlier from 1 HE.

  8. #23
    Tibirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elm Street, not sleeping
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
    OR

    ACR
    RPG
    M67HE Frag
    M67 Frag
    Mines

    /rape the infected

    I got an ultra earlier from 1 HE.
    unimpressed im sure you got a unbelievable++++++++++++++++++++++(x100) on the infected in feb-march
    @topic m32 (pre nerf) in the elevator, all zombies outside of it, unbelievable++++ legit
    not really much skill involved tho scince i was alone in elevator and only clicked fire button 6times
    wtfedit: why are we discussing quarantine tactics? whats that got to do with random ingame prizes?
    Last edited by Tibirius; 10-01-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: wtf?

  9. #24
    MugNuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    unimpressed im sure you got a unbelievable++++++++++++++++++++++(x100) on the infected in feb-march
    @topic m32 (pre nerf) in the elevator, all zombies outside of it, unbelievable++++ legit
    not really much skill involved tho scince i was alone in elevator and only clicked fire button 6times
    wtfedit: why are we discussing quarantine tactics? whats that got to do with random ingame prizes?
    Never had the pleasure.

    Lol, he said all that NX gear, and i said the GP gear you can use .

  10. #25
    vatt54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Lurking
    there is no random item everyone is getting a respawn tokens i asked over 12 ppl and myself not included

  11. #26
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Im-Yo-Daddy View Post
    Lol nice, i canot get those stuf beacuse my computer is f0ked up, how bad..



    YouTube - The Devil Went Down to Georgia 100% Guitar Hero 3 1st FC




    RESPECT!
    obama
    dave
    arun
    AVGN

    pRESS THANKS IF U LIKE MY POST
    Shows how much of a noob you are since u dont know how to had a sig


    Multi

  12. #27
    kentonyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    634
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
    OR

    ACR
    RPG
    M67HE Frag
    M67 Frag
    Mines

    /rape the infected

    I got an ultra earlier from 1 HE.
    Light Vest
    Millitary Bandana
    Rpg
    LAw
    Mines
    Dual M67
    Plant mines around the corner of a vent. Zombies sprint most of the time and dont see this coming. If they're still alive, finish em with a rocket. Or if you're being overwhelmed, run through the vent and blow em zombies up.

  13. #28
    Keevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Thing is these ones expire.

  14. #29
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
    Light Vest
    Millitary Bandana
    Rpg
    LAw
    Mines
    Dual M67
    Plant mines around the corner of a vent. Zombies sprint most of the time and dont see this coming. If they're still alive, finish em with a rocket. Or if you're being overwhelmed, run through the vent and blow em zombies up.
    That sucks if your a zombie.
    Light makes you have lower HP.

  15. #30
    MugNuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
    Light Vest
    Millitary Bandana
    Rpg
    LAw
    Mines
    Dual M67
    Plant mines around the corner of a vent. Zombies sprint most of the time and dont see this coming. If they're still alive, finish em with a rocket. Or if you're being overwhelmed, run through the vent and blow em zombies up.
    I got light vest.

    Anyway, i do that most of the time, it's good if you got someone else, too. Like a spec with claymores.

    If anyone cares:
    Code:
    Heres my full setup:
    
    Primary: ACR
    Secondary: M1911 Silver (got it from a myst-g case)
    Melee: M9 Prof
    Explosive: M67HE Frag
    Slot A: M67 Frag
    Slot B: Mines
    Slot C: RPG
    
    Vest: Light
    Backpack: Clan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LOOK WHAT I GOT!
    By sgaughn892 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 06:35 AM
  2. [Discussion] Look What Daddy Got?!?
    By ogkush317 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:47 PM
  3. [Preview] Look what I got :D -_-
    By hadh in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 10:39 PM
  4. Look What I Got!
    By -Simply-Own- in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 10:18 PM
  5. Look what i got out of a myst-g when i opked on that account
    By Wiirtuallca in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:28 AM