Thread: Nexon FAIL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired

    Nexon FAIL

    I made a new account on CA, then looked at my Rec Rules kdr for some reason, and I saw this.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  2. #2
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried



    what the fuck you putted it as atachment

  3. #3
    EwanWarFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    probably a glitched KDR .. old is old.

  4. #4
    ~HeartLessTeen~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad
    Oh come on.
    Stop posting Nexon fails.
    If they fail, why do you play.
    At least they can make a game unlike you.
    Let's see you code a fully perfect game no bugs or glitches or fails.

  5. #5
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nexon is like a multi-million dollar company they dont care if they fail , they got more $$ than god

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to D3Dh0oker For This Useful Post:

    Sympathy Hero (10-03-2010)

  7. #6
    ~HeartLessTeen~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    Nexon is like a multi-million dollar company they dont care if they fail , they got more $$ than god
    Bill Gates, owner of Microsoft is even more richer!

  8. #7
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessTeen~ View Post
    Oh come on.
    Stop posting Nexon fails.
    If they fail, why do you play.
    At least they can make a game unlike you.
    Let's see you code a fully perfect game no bugs or glitches or fails.
    Why do I play... Hmmm
    Because Its fun, and its so fun that it makes up for the fails.
    Also because its probably the only game my computer can play at 10 fps.

    Stop being a dick.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  9. #8
    Tibirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elm Street, not sleeping
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol almost 1.5k posts and doesent know how to properly ad an image

    i kinda agree with heartkess i hate when ppl diss nexon and flame bout bugs i <3 nexon

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tibirius For This Useful Post:

    ~HeartLessTeen~ (10-02-2010)

  11. #9
    ~HeartLessTeen~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    Why do I play... Hmmm
    Because Its fun, and its so fun that it makes up for the fails.
    Also because its probably the only game my computer can play at 10 fps.

    Stop being a dick.
    You're the one being a dick.
    "Nexon FAIL"
    You never posted this then nothing would happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    lol almost 1.5k posts and doesent know how to properly ad an image

    i kinda agree with heartkess i hate when ppl diss nexon and flame bout bugs i <3 nexon

  12. #10
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sorry if I haven't bothered learning MPGH as you have.
    Its not really my prime concern in life.

    /edit

    No your really the dick, you didn't have to comment as you did. You could have left it without posting, but you just had to be a troll.
    Last edited by Illuminatus; 10-02-2010 at 11:43 PM.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  13. #11
    ~HeartLessTeen~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    Sorry if I haven't bothered learning MPGH as you have.
    Its not really my prime concern in life.
    What do you mean by "learning MPGH"?
    What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

  14. #12
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessTeen~ View Post
    What do you mean by "learning MPGH"?
    What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    It symbolism.. like saying you're green.

  15. #13
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessTeen~ View Post
    What do you mean by "learning MPGH"?
    What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    Seriously, fuck off.
    It means learn the ways of MPGH, should be obvious dude.

    I forgot to add that you should stop drawing attention away from you being a no life troll by bringing up other petty concerns.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  16. #14
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    Seriously, fuck off.
    It means learn the ways of MPGH, should be obvious dude.

    I forgot to add that you should stop drawing attention away from you being a no life troll by bringing up other petty concerns.
    I tihnk you mean the ways of vBulletin or any board which uses BBCode.

  17. #15
    ForrestGump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,556
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cool
    i dont wanna download the dam attachment post a ss in the dam thread...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the F** .. nexon fail one more time?
    By ryuzaki03 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 04:53 PM
  2. nexon fails so hard...
    By Remorse in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 05:16 PM
  3. Will Nexon Fail thursdays patch?
    By Gotchuthief in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 08:00 AM
  4. Will nexon fail again?
    By Gotchuthief in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 06:26 PM
  5. Nexon FAILS!!!!!!
    By kirbythepuff in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 02:16 PM